An Ordinary College Sex Life
Chapter 12: A Whole New Year

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Whole New Year - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

AUGUST 2003, SUMMER BREAK

In the interest of getting everyone from our two families together for at least a little while, the Evanses and my family decided to do things a little differently this year. Rather than split up at camp, we would caravan together to the Bay Area and stop at the Evans house. Dayna, Dawn, and Brandi would meet up with us, and we'd all spend an extra night together before my family continued on down to Orange County on Sunday afternoon.

And with my family carting around five kids and the Evanses only one, it just made sense to let me and Brooke ride down with DJ's family. The Evanses had a big van, just like us. So Brooke got to stretch out in a bucket seat without fighting for position with her older siblings. And as long as we kept things down and promised not to actually have sex or anything, DJ and I could make out on the bench seat in the back.

Not that DJ and I spent the entire time making out. After all, there were a lot of hours and there's only so much kissing two people can do, no matter how in love they feel. So DJ spent most of her time in the other bucket seat, chatting with her best friend, while I dozed in the back.

After a few hours, our two families rendezvoused at a McDonald's for lunch and everyone intermingled. Brooke and I felt bad for leaving Adrienne with the twins and Brooke even offered to trade; but Adrienne said she was happy to listen to Eden and Emma chattering about all the things they'd done at camp, and she'd slept for a couple of hours as well. The younger ones were getting taller and having the extra leg room was worth the separation. And then it was back to the vans to continue our journey.

When we got back into position and got back on the highway, I found that my traveling companions had, for the most part, exhausted their topics of discussion. And since I was both awake and NOT preoccupied with kissing her daughter, Deanna Evans piped up and asked, "So, Ben? How are you and DJ going to continue this relationship over the next few months?"

I blushed and looked over to DJ, who was similarly embarrassed to hear such a direct question from her mother. Brooke glanced over at me and explained, "She already asked DJ, who told her you guys were just working it out as things came."

I nodded and looked up the van's interior to Mrs. Evans, answering, "Pretty much." I didn't have anything to say beyond that. DJ and I had agreed that we would continue being boyfriend and girlfriend, enduring the three-week separation before classes began for me at Berkeley. Once I returned to the Bay Area, we were less than an hour's drive away from each other, and we would make the effort to meet up as often as possible.

And of course, we'd discussed the limits of our fidelity. DJ point-blank wanted to give me the freedom to fuck anything I wanted as part of her "best girlfriend ever" plan. But I told her I would keep things between our two families. After all, with Dayna, Brandi, Adrienne, Brooke, and the twins as my willing partners, I had more than enough to keep me entertained. For her part, DJ swore that mine would be the only dick she ever touched. But I wasn't about to tell Deanna Evans all that.

Mrs. Evans ultimately just accepted my short answer, perhaps not expecting much more from a teenaged boy. But she did arch her eyebrow and glance at DJ and me before asking, "And have you two figured out what you're going to tell Dawn when we get home?"

DJ immediately stiffened and even I grimaced with worry. Even though I still considered Dawn my best friend, I hadn't thought much of her the past few weeks and I had failed to really consider her reaction to me dating her little sister. I mean, when I called her on her birthday, she had been quite upset to know that I'd been going with her little sister to our special clearing, considering it a form of trespassing. But despite how possessive she felt over that particular bit of nostalgic real estate, Dawn had been remarkably accepting of me and DJ fucking like bunnies throughout the summer, so I had some hope that Dawn would be okay with all this.

But DJ and I had not yet agreed to be together when I'd had that phone call. I'd had yet to realize that I loved the younger girl. And I had NO idea how Dawn would react to THAT. From the look on DJ's face, she looked pretty freaked out as well.

Thankfully, the girls' mom knew something and took pity on us. "Relax. She already knows."

"She does?" DJ squeaked, looking scared.

Mrs. Evans nodded and gave us a soft smile. She exhaled and looked sweetly at her youngest daughter. "We've all known for years about your crush on Ben, dear."

"You have?" DJ looked even more terrified.

Deanna nodded. DJ glanced over at Brooke and even my little sister shrugged and nodded as well. "It was pretty obvious," Brooke stated.

I darted my eyes around at the three women. Even Mr. Evans, his eyes on the road, was nodding. How the hell did I not know?

"Anyways," Mrs. Evans continued. "Jack and I called Dawn to wish her a happy birthday after dinner, and we found out that you had called her as well, Ben. Dawn was somewhat upset and started grilling me about what you and DJ were doing together."

Then her eyes moved back to DJ. "We all assumed you would pursue Ben, dear," she said gently. "But we were a little surprised to find him reciprocating your feelings."

Her eyes came back to me. "We wound up speaking with Adrienne about it and I think we all had some concerns over your motives. Your recent breakup was an emotional variable we couldn't ignore."

"Then why didn't you say something?" DJ interrupted. "I was SO expecting you to sit me down and interrogate the crap out of me."

Mrs. Evans' eyes softened. "About what? You're in love, DJ. There aren't any questions we could ask that we don't already know the answers to. And we know Ben. It's not like he's a boy we're unfamiliar with. So we spoke with Ben's parents and collectively agreed to let things play out. If your feelings weren't true, Ben, the people around you would have seen it: me, Adrienne, Brooke."

She turned back to her daughter. "And if the real Ben turned out not to match the fantasy you'd built in your head, you would figure that out as well. At the worst, you two have had an enjoyable summer. I don't think any of us was really worried you'd destroy the family relationships or anything."

DJ and I had to grin at that.

"So," Mrs. Evans continued. "The point is that we've been aware and observant of your developing relationship. And it's only fair to the both of you to know that we've been keeping Dawn up to date on you two, as well. Ben, as we know, is very important to her and she deserves to know what he and her little sister are doing together. Now that may seem a little invasive, but we're parents. That's what we do."

I blinked a few times and DJ and I looked at each other, weighing what had just been said. I mean, it's not like we thought nobody knew about our developing relationship. But we'd been so engrossed in each other that we hadn't stopped to think about how the people around us were reacting to it. After all, the universe used to have me and Dawn paired up and Brooke and DJ. Now we were changing the inter-family dynamics.

Mrs. Evans reached out from her spot and patted DJ's knee. "This doesn't change anything, dear. Your relationship will not always be smooth sailing. And the real world out there will be very different from the paradise of being at camp together. Not to put too fine a point on it, but look at what happened with Ben's and Dawn's dating relationship."

I winced at that. Mrs. Evans rubbed DJ's knee a little more firmly. "Just know that you have family around you that loves you and supports you. And we're all here to do whatever we can to make you happy."

Brooke reached over and patted DJ's leg as well.

And then the beautiful blonde girl turned back to smile at me. "Uh, Mom? If you guys are still okay with it. I'm going to crawl back there with my boyfriend and remind him that my feelings are real."

Mrs. Evans chuckled. "Go right on ahead. Just keep things down, will you? I don't want to get your father worked up until we're a little closer to home."

We both giggled, but Deanna wasn't done. "And I do want my grandkids, but not just yet."


Less than fifteen minutes from the Evans house, we needed to make a stop for gas. Jack Evans had believed we had enough to make it, and therefore didn't fill up the tank when we'd stopped for lunch. But after running on vapors for long enough, Deanna Evans got nervous and made her husband stop and fill up the damn tank.

That pretty much made sure no one had to worry about Jack being all sexually worked up by the time we arrived at the house, and it also meant we got to the house about five minutes after my family's van.

So everyone else was already there by the time we arrived. Jack parked the van in the driveway to make it easier to unload everything, and by the time I followed DJ and Brooke out of the van, everyone had already come outside to greet us.

I ended up going straight to Brandi and enveloping my big sister in a warm hug, lifting her off her feet for a few seconds before gently setting her back down. It was strange; after years of living together, I'd felt almost nothing when she'd first departed for college. After all, that made me the big kid in the house, and got me out from under her reign of bossy terror. Even when we'd started developing the naughty side of our relationship, we were still accustomed to being apart throughout most of the year. But now that we'd lived together for a year as adults, and in the same house, I now found that I'd really missed my big sister for the months we'd been apart.

"How've you been?" I asked her.

"Okay. Things are always tough when Matt goes home to Hawaii," she replied before putting her lips right next to my ear and muttering, "I'm hornier than a billy goat. And I wish this house wouldn't be so crowded that you couldn't do something about it before you guys head home."

I chuckled and whispered back, "If there's an opportunity, I'll be happy to take care of that for you. But I think you've got to clear it with my new ball and chain."

Brandi giggled and stepped back, smiling wryly. "Yeah, you're a real piece of work, little brother. Dawn's not available so you swipe her baby sister? Doesn't that violate some rule in your Bro Code?"

I shook my head. "Heck, no. That would only be if DJ was the baby sister of one of my Bros. I actually get bonus points for this one."

She just laughed and smacked my arm before moving on to embrace Brooke.

I saw Dayna next and hugged the eldest Evans daughter, copping a feel of her ass at the same time. Rather than jerk away, she rubbed her ass right back at my hand and hummed happily. "Robbing the cradle now, are we?" she joked and then patted my ass in return before moving on.

And then I saw Dawn.

Unlike the others, she'd stayed in the doorway to the house. I was half-expecting her to glare at me with undisguised loathing. After all, I had taken up with her baby sister, and just because her parents had kept her informed didn't necessarily mean she approved. But instead, she bit her lip and looked both scared and nervous at the same time. Our eyes met, and I felt the wash of uncertainty flood through her emotions to mine. Ignoring everything else, I stepped past Dayna and headed for my best friend.

Her arms opened up immediately and I stepped into them for a hug. Neither of us said anything. Neither of us needed to. Time stopped and the world ceased to spin while Dawn and I simply enjoyed the pleasantness of holding each other once again.

But eventually we pulled apart and looked at each other. I stared into her blue eyes, stormy and mottled instead of crystal clear, and I stated knowingly, "I guess we need to talk."

She nodded wordlessly, took my hand, and led me inside the house.


Dawn and I ended up in her bedroom. She moved ahead of me, then turned and sat down on the bed, leaning back against the headboard. I tucked my left leg under me and sat on the side, my right foot still on the floor. "You okay? You don't look so good."

"'Very well'," she corrected my grammar. "I don't look very well."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. And just like that, a smile spread across Dawn's face. "It's good to see you," I said warmly.

"You too," Dawn replied in the same tone. "Things weren't so great the last time we saw each other."

I smiled, thinking of how she'd embraced me from behind and kissed the back of my neck just before I drove home from Berkeley. "Things were pretty good the last-last time. They just weren't so great right before that."

She blushed and nodded while I winced at the memory. I'd been pretty torn up from getting dumped by Adrienne, and I'd made a jerk out of myself by declaring that I was free to take Dawn back, as if she were a convenient piece of ass I'd been saving on the shelf at my leisure. She'd declared she wasn't just my fallback and we'd parted in a huff.

But that was then. This was now. "What's bothering you, Dawn? Are you upset that I started dating DJ?"

Her mouth was a flat line as she looked up at me. The vibe I got immediately indicated there was something else bothering her, but she still arched an eyebrow and asked, "What's up with that? Are you rebounding, Ben?"

I shook my head. "If I'd hooked up with any other girl, I'd have said yes. Even with DJ, I'll admit there was a desire to fill the void inside me. But she's more than that."

"How?"

I shrugged. "She's DJ. She just is."

It wasn't really an answer, but Dawn let it go. She just looked down and exhaled. "I can't say I'm thrilled with it. After all, there's a part of me that wishes you would just sit around with your hand on your dick, pining away for me." She smiled mischievously at that. "But I can't blame either of you. I knew the way DJ felt about you. I knew she was going to go after you. And ... well ... DJ's a very pretty girl. You and she are quite compatible and magical things happen at camp."

I leaned forward and touched her hand. "It doesn't mean I don't still care about you. You're still my Dawn."

She returned a small smile. "And you're still my Ben." Dawn then tilted her head back and sighed. "But it would be SO weird if you end up my brother-in-law."

We both chuckled at that, and I shook my head, saying, "We've been together for three weeks, and DJ is barely seventeen. I don't think marriage is in either of our plans just yet."

Dawn smiled wider at that pronouncement, relaxing noticeably. But there was still something else bothering her.

I took a deep breath. "So if it's not my thing with DJ, then what's wrong? Why do you look like you're about to tell me you decided to transfer to Alaska State and leave me forever or something?"

Dawn's lower lip quivered and she looked like she was about to break into tears. She looked away from me, and for a second I thought she really WAS going to transfer to Alaska. Something I'd said struck a true chord; and on impulse, I asked, "Are you really leaving me?"

"Not exactly," she said hurriedly.

"'Not exactly'? What does that mean?"

Dawn whimpered and croaked, not saying anything intelligible. And then she immediately buried her face in her hands and started crying for real.

"Whoa, whoa." I quickly leaned in and wrapped up my best friend in a hug. A part of me wanted to freak out at whatever Dawn was scared to tell me; but at present, getting her to stop crying was the priority. "Hey ... hey ... It's alright. You can talk to me. It's alright."

"I'm sorry, Ben!" she wailed and picked her head up, her mascara streaking while she tried to thumb away the moisture.

"Hey, slow down ... slow down..." I worked to calm Dawn and after another few seconds of deep breathing, she got herself under control. I held her hands in my own and looked into her eyes, seeing the dark storms in her irises. And reigning in my own fears, I said gently, "Talk to me."

"Ryan's getting an apartment off-campus. He asked me to move in with him. And I accepted."

Now I felt like crying.


It actually wasn't as bad as I thought. Dawn's crying and whimpering had made me start to fear the worst; and her pronouncement at the end had come with such a disheartening tone that at first, I thought she'd told me she was marrying the guy and never seeing me again.

But really, it wasn't so bad. The apartment was just two blocks away from the Berkeley house, and this WOULD solve our housing dilemma. Dayna and Brandi still had the two rooms upstairs. And now that I was no longer dating Adrienne, it didn't make sense for us to continue sharing a room.

Besides, in theory this would only change Dawn's sleeping arrangements. After all, we still would have a lot of the same classes and would hang out together. It wasn't like she was moving out of my life. Since we'd managed to stay best friends with her in the Bay Area and me in Orange County, I was sure we could handle a couple of blocks. And so we promised we would still meet up together and spent the next half-hour working out the details.

When we finally emerged from the bedroom, I found that DJ was waiting for us with an anxious expression on her face. I immediately went to my girlfriend and hugged her in greeting. And I couldn't help but notice when DJ rather obviously began sniffing my neck and otherwise inspecting me.

Frowning, I pulled back and gave her a look. "What?"

"Just checking," DJ replied quite seriously.

I smirked and shook my head. "You know, Dawn never got worried when I spent a little time alone with you."

"That's because she never had to worry that you'd leave her for me."

I arched an eyebrow and pointed back and forth between us. "All evidence to the contrary."

DJ furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me in confusion, before finally realizing that I WAS with her instead of Dawn. She blushed and smiled before pulling me into a tighter hug. "I just barely got you and you're about to leave for three weeks. I saw how close you are to Adrienne and I know how close you are to Dawn. They never had to worry, but you and I aren't there yet. So gimme a break if I'm a little paranoid for now."

"Relax, kiddo." I pulled her face to mine and pecked her forehead. "You've got nothing to worry about."


It was a crowded house with twelve people milling about. But it almost felt even more comfortable than being at camp, now that every member of both families was in one place at the same time. Adrienne spent a lot of the evening catching up with Dayna. Brandi was playing around with the twins and gushing about how big they were getting. And Dawn, DJ, Brooke, and I got in a circle to chat the night away.

Well, Dawn, DJ, and Brooke were in a triangle of girl-talk. DJ was sitting in my lap, and I wasn't doing much to participate in the conversation. And then one by one we started drifting off to bed. My parents took the guest room. Brandi, as usual, would bunk in with Dayna. Brooke was already in DJ's bedroom. And the twins were perfectly happy to sleep on the couches in the living room.

But rather than go up with Dawn, like I had for the previous eighteen years of my life, I found myself heading in a different direction when DJ coyly took me by the hand and brought me to her room instead. Dawn's was a place of familiarity and comfort, but it was no longer my place to be. And in my stead, Adrienne headed that way to spend the night. Adrienne might even be taking my place in giving Dawn physical pleasure in the night. After all, we collectively were family and we "didn't count". It had been a long, long time since two of the most important girls in my life had been with each other, and I felt a bit disappointed I wouldn't be there in between them.

I ruminated on this for only a brief moment, lost to my nostalgia. Then DJ tugged on my hand a little more firmly and my mood picked right back up. Brooke was on the bed, already removing her top in that crossover move that all girls know how to do. My little sister then reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra, pulling the cups away to show me those perky C-cup tits I hadn't gotten to play with nearly enough over the summer. And then she leaned back to go to work on her shorts.

After closing the door, DJ came up behind me to start kissing my neck and shoulders. Her hands wrapped around me, first to hug, then to tug my shirt upwards. But for the moment, my gaze was entirely on Brooke.

Whenever Brooke and I crossed this line between "normal" sibling interaction and naughty incest, a lustful gleam would always come into her brown eyes. The first time I ever saw it had been when Brooke was only fourteen and had just caught Brandi and me fucking on the couch. Back then, she was a skinny little girl, less developed even that the twins currently were. And oh what a gorgeous young woman she had grown up to be.

Her dark hair was currently in a high ponytail, her bangs cut evenly in a line across her forehead. In the past three years, her face had elongated from girlish cuteness to womanly beauty. And at the moment, she was wearing a lip gloss that made her slightly open mouth seem sooo unbelievably sexy. My not-so-little sister reclined on DJ's bed, fully naked, leaning on her hands behind her. This propped up her slightly bony shoulders and showed me her delicate collarbone. But my eyes quickly drifted down her torso to her full, firm breasts that simply defied gravity. Below was a flat tummy and nicely tapered hips. And further below was her pretty little pussy, devoid of any hair, and put fully on display as she spread her legs for me. And then it was back up to her face to see the cool, confident, and seductive edge in my sister's eyes.

It had been over a year since that sunset on the ridge at camp when I whined about not being around to protect her anymore. She hadn't grown up much more physically since then, but I could see in her eyes that she'd matured a TON emotionally.

She hadn't told me exactly what trouble she'd gotten into during the past year. A part of me didn't want to know, and I knew Brooke took great pride in that she'd managed to survive it all without my help. I knew she'd gone through some boyfriend dramas, dabbled in drugs and alcohol, and probably done a hundred things she wasn't proud of. But she'd never let herself get too out of control, not letting herself go so far that she'd disappoint our mother ... or me. She was being a teenager. She was learning. And she still had another year of High School to go.

DJ may not have shared the intimate, unspoken connection I had with Dawn and Adrienne, but she recognized the little moment I was having with Brooke as brother and sister stared at each other. Somehow, she'd gotten me completely naked, and after kissing my shoulder softly, she pushed me forward to go to her best friend.

Words weren't spoken. None were needed. Brooke just spread her legs a bit wider as I crawled onto the mattress. I first ducked my head to being raining little kisses along her thighs, working my way upward until I reached her pussy and took a long, languorous swipe from bottom to top. My sister groaned and gripped the sheets a little tighter, but she didn't change her position. And I continued kissing my way up the rest of her torso, moving from belly button to breasts to neck and eventually locking lips with the beautiful young brunette.

Brooke and I simply cradled each other's head as we kissed. We had been making love with our lips for a few minutes when she suddenly stiffened and squeaked into my mouth. I glanced down to see that DJ had settled between my sister's still-spread legs and was busy munching on her crotch. I looked back up to see the glassy-eyed expression on Brooke's face, a little smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as the pleasurable sensations fired off the pleasure centers in her brain. We returned to passionately kissing and I dropped my hands to start playing with her breasts.

But that didn't last very long. Brooke pulled away from my mouth, her eyes aflame as she rubbed at my chest and pleaded, "I need you IN me, Ben!" Her hand slipped down to grab my cock, jerking it and testing it for hardness.

DJ quickly got the hint and moved out of the way. I slid down the bed to aim my prick, and with a single thrust, I lunged forward and skewered my sister's cunt.

"Unghhh!" Brooke arched her back and grunted at the penetration. I was apparently bigger than Andrew, because she was exquisitely tight and I only managed to sink halfway in on the first thrust.

"UNGHHH!" she repeated as I thrust again, getting all but the last inch inside.

"UNGHHH!!!" she grunted as with one more thrust I was all the way in, and Brooke looked down between our bodies to see my crotch pressed up tight against her pelvis.

"FUCK I forgot how big you are!" she exclaimed and then clapped her hands over her mouth. I was sure all the parents knew what we kids were up to in these closed bedrooms, but that didn't mean they wanted to hear about it.

DJ chuckled. "We did this two weeks ago."

"He was fucking big then, too!" Brooke gasped and gripped my shoulders as I started pumping in and out of her. She moaned and squeezed her eyes shut, whimpering as I pistoned my way through her tight tunnel. "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck..."

"Brooke, language," I warned in a joking tone.

She actually reached up with one hand and flipped me the bird, her eyes still shut. And after another few seconds, she opened her eyes and stared at me. "I wanna eat out your girlfriend, bro."

I thrust extra hard when she said that, but after catching my breath, I pulled out and nodded.

Brooke wasted no time flipping herself over and onto all fours. DJ was naked herself and she quickly scooted around to sit up against the headboard, spreading her legs and holding her pussy lips open with two fingers while staring at the both of us lustfully. "Come eat me, Brooke. We've never shared any of our boyfriends before. And I'm getting so hot at the idea of sandwiching you in between us."

Brooke moaned into DJ's crotch as her mouth and tongue went to work pleasuring her best friend. But she still wanted me inside her and she wiggled her butt at me while I knelt in position.

"Such a great ass, sis," I mused. "Have I ever told you how awesome your ass is?"

"Mmm-hmm..." Brooke mumbled and shook her ass at me again.

"Kenny used to love staring at your ass. I told him to stop perving on my little sister, but in truth I was staring as well. It's so perky. It's so bubbly. It's so firm." And with that, I notched myself into her pussy folds and thrust forward, sinking into her slowly while spreading her peach-like asscheeks to the sides in my hands. It was no hyperbole: all my sisters had world-class asses.

And I loved fucking them from behind.

"Fuuuck, Brooke," I groaned. "You feel so fucking good..."

My sister giggled. "Language, Ben."

"Fuck the language. I'll fucking curse as much as I fucking want as long as I get to fucking fuck you."

"Fuck yeah..." Brooke groaned, hanging her head down as she just absorbed my thrusts without regard for DJ. And a second later, she moaned out her climax and clenched her pussy muscles tightly around me.

"Fuck me now, honey," DJ whined, rubbing her own honeypot now that Brooke was too out of it to continue. But then her crystal blue eyes twinkled as she got a naughty idea. And she proceeded to line herself up side-by-side with my sister, getting onto all fours before turning her head back to me and correcting, "Fuck us BOTH!"

I was only too happy to oblige. I gripped my girlfriend's hips and quickly rammed myself home, going from zero to sixty in half a second as I pounded her without mercy while she chanted her rhythmic, "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck." I pushed her rapidly up the proverbial wall and then left her hanging without an orgasm when I quickly shifted back to Brooke, pushing myself into my sister's saturated cunt and hammering her just as hard.

"Ohhh ... Ohhh..." both girls were moaning as I swapped back and forth between them for the next fifteen minutes, giving both of them lots of pleasure but giving neither of them an orgasm. The girls took it upon themselves to help reach climax, using one hand to reach to the other's clit, diddling their best friend while laying their faces down on the mattress so that they could trade wet kisses.

But I kept their hips in the air and paid careful attention to their physical cues, swapping in and out as quickly as necessary to make sure neither one of them came.

"Fuck you!" Brooke started cursing. "Let me get off, Ben!"

I just grinned sadistically and switched back to my girlfriend. Brooke looked like she was about to cum, so I even knocked away DJ's hand to make sure my little sister didn't quite reach her zenith.

And then it was DJ's turn to be denied orgasm. "I'm so close!" she whimpered when I slowed down my thrusting. "Please, Ben? If you really love me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.