An Ordinary College Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Chapter 11: Summer Camp II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Summer Camp II - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

JULY 2003, SUMMER CAMP

Oblivious to whoever might be around us, DJ and I huddled together and exchanged quick, but juicy, kisses. With bright blue eyes, she beamed at me after finally pulling away and said happily, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I replied in the same happy voice and moved in for one last kiss. Our smiles were so big they carried all the way up to our eyes. We then finally pulled apart and DJ hurried over to where Brooke, Andrew, and their other friends were waiting for her. By agreement, we'd meet up again at the bonfire and roast s'mores together.

When I turned around, I saw both my parents and DJ's parents huddled together, my mom giving me an odd look. At first, it appeared that she wanted to come over and talk to me, but Adrienne was already on the approach.

"Sooo, Bennnn..." she began slowly, arching an eyebrow at me the way everyone in my family did. "How did things go?"

Adrienne knew perfectly well how things had gone. She'd just watched DJ and me do a very poor job of keeping our hands off each other throughout dinner. We'd been laughing and giggling and pawing at each other like a couple of ... well ... horny teenagers. "What can I say?" I grinned. "We're together now."

"This isn't what I meant by nipping it in the bud," the blonde bombshell sighed.

"Looks like he's sure nipping her bud," Felicia suddenly appeared, chuckling to herself.

"No." Adrienne shook her head, seemingly disappointed in me. "This is more than just sex."

"You're right," I nodded, beaming happily. I felt like I could walk on air, and I gushed enthusiastically, "This is REAL."

"It's NOT real," Adrienne immediately barked. Her tone was so sharp I snapped my jaw shut and jerked my head back.

Feeling chastised, I frowned and shot back, "And how would you know?"

"Because you told me YESTERDAY that you didn't have the same feelings for her." Adrienne folded her arms across her expansive chest and glared at me.

"Only because I didn't give it much thought," I replied defensively. "But I've thought about it now, given myself a chance to think of how we might be together. And we're perfect together in so many ways."

"You're rebounding, Ben."

"Am not!" I retorted. My eyebrows furrowed at the insinuation and I glared at Adrienne.

"No matter how you spin it, you went from 'eh' to 'I love you' in one day." Adrienne flung her hands out to the side in disgust.

"Love at first sight happens all the time."

"This is NOT at first sight."

"No, it's better." I said firmly and leaned forward on the balls of my feet. "I've known DJ for her entire life, if not mine. We have history, but we were never THAT close. I never thought of her as a potential romantic partner before. And I fell in love with her the first time I gave myself a chance to see her that way."

"Why? What's so special about her?" Adrienne looked at me like I'd gone crazy.

"'What's so special'? You're the one who told me about extraordinary she was!" I thrust my hands at Adrienne, then shrugged and smiled radiantly, staring off into space while picturing the new great love in my life. "She's just like Dawn, but without a lot of the little hang-ups between us. Let's face it, Dawn and I are better as friends. We just know each other too well. And a good romance has a little mystery, a little discovery. Don't you see? It all fits!"

"Love is more than 'fitting'."

"But it doesn't hurt."

"You're blinding yourself," Adrienne grumped cattily.

"No, I'm not!" I barked defensively. "Gimme a LITTLE credit, here. I've known DJ for a long time. You haven't. This isn't me just hooking up with the next hot babe who showed an interest in me after you broke my heart. This is a wonderful young woman who I've been friends with for seventeen years. She's a lover I've been intimate with before. And she's from a family I consider almost as close as my own."

"She's not right for you," Adrienne rasped bitterly.

I was suddenly fed up with being defensive about this and fed up with Adrienne's needling. "You know what? You're just jealous!"

"Jealous?" Now Adrienne looked angry.

"What is it, Adrienne? You want me to pine over you forever? Huh?" My jaw jut forward and my eyes were piercing. "What? You can't stand to see me finding happiness with someone other than you?"

"Ben, that's not it and you know it!"

"Do I? Because all I see right here is a jealous ex-girlfriend who would rather undermine something special and wonderful than see her ex-boyfriend be happy!"

"Bullshit! I'm concerned about you, Ben!"

"Concerned? More like meddling. You've been telling me from the beginning I had to put a stop to this relationship before it got started."

"Meddling? When we first got here, I specifically went with Felicia and backed away to give you and DJ space!"

"And why would you do that?"

"Because! We knew DJ was horny for you and we wanted to let the two of you have a few days! But I didn't know then that she was in love with you! I never thought she'd do that to Dawn!"

"Ohhh ... I seee..." I stretched my words out melodramatically. "So everything was fine when she just wanted to fuck but as soon as you realized she might actually have feelings for me it wasn't okay anymore? Huh? Like YOU'RE the only one ALLOWED?"

"Ben!" Felicia now stepped between us, putting a hand to my chest. Her eyes darted around and I followed her gaze, only now remembering that we were just outside the main lodge and there were more than a few people who probably heard my foul-mouthed outburst.

Adrienne tightly controlled her voice. "I'm just trying to do what's best for you."

"Well you can't anymore, Adrienne. You gave up that right." Snarling, I turned to stalk away.

"Wait, Ben!" Adrienne pleaded. And despite my anger, hearing that tone in her voice made me stop. I loved her too much to be completely heartless.

"Aren't I still your sister, Ben?" Adrienne asked softly while my back was still turned to her. "Can't I still be concerned for you?"

I sighed and let the tension bleed out of my shoulders. Exhaling, I craned my head around and arched an eyebrow. "Are you absolutely sure your concern is entirely sisterly?"

Adrienne's jaw dropped, but nothing came out. Her mouth flapped a bit as she tried to gather herself. But then she just bit her lip nervously and let her gaze drop to the floor.

So I turned and walked away.


The bonfire wasn't how DJ and I had envisioned our first evening together as a couple. Oh, she was cheery and bubbly and all those great things a 17-year-old beautiful blonde girl can be when she's newly in love. But I was a lump of coal.

DJ was especially relieved that her parents hadn't given her the third degree. She told me that they'd suspected she had feelings for me when she got a little too excited over my upcoming presence and Dawn's absence in the weeks leading up to camp. And now that we were out in the open, she'd been expecting a stern discussion. But apparently her parents were too busy talking with MY parents and they were leaving her alone. And as we teenagers tend to do, DJ saw being left alone as a green light of approval.

I was relieved myself. Although Adrienne had some rather negative opinions over my newfound relationship, my own mom had taken the wait and see approach. Given her previous involvement in my developing relationships with both Dawn and Adrienne in the past, I also saw things as a green light to go ahead and pursue DJ. Hey, if things didn't work out with Dawn and me to unite our two families, maybe we could still be joined through the youngest daughter, right?

But despite these twin reliefs, I couldn't help but feel ... unsettled ... that not everyone was behind the two of us. Specifically, I hated that Adrienne didn't see things the way I did. It was unfortunate that her lingering feelings for me were interfering with her ability to look at my relationship with DJ rationally. And it was clear that evening at the bonfire that Adrienne couldn't bring herself to be around me while DJ was by my side.

I'd gone through this once before, Last year, I faced a similar conflict between my feelings for Adrienne and for Dawn. True, Adrienne and DJ weren't fighting for my love like then, but the impasse between these two wasn't so different. I wanted the both of them in my life; but their feelings for me were bringing them into conflict and preventing that from happening. I'd been absolutely miserable last summer when it happened, and I didn't want it to happen again. So I spent most of that first evening thinking of how I could fix things with my ex- girlfriend/sister, whom I cared so much about.

The answer came to me that night as I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. It came sometime after midnight, while I was tossing and turning and desperately looking for a way to get my brain to turn off. Some of my best ideas happen that time of night.

It was simple: I had to learn from my past. Last year, I'd been passive and not taken charge of the situation, and I'd nearly lost the both of them. I couldn't let that happen again. So this time, I would have to take charge.

And last year, the girls had come to an agreement together about sharing. They'd fucked each other, and fucked me. And everyone was happy.

Sounded like a plan to me.


"I want to invite Adrienne and Felicia to go hiking with us this morning."

DJ tightened just a bit, her arms around my neck squeezing just a tad more firmly than comfortable and she slowly pulled her head back to look at my face. It was early morning and I'd roused myself to wait on a log outside the Evans cabin before they headed off to breakfast. As expected, DJ had immediately brightened upon seeing me and come over for what she expected to be a warm, welcoming hug from her new boyfriend. Maybe she even expected me to start by telling her again that I loved her.

Well, she got the hug, straddling my lap, wrapping her arms behind my neck, and humming happily. But I don't think she was expecting me to say what I'd just said.

"Uh, what?" DJ pulled back, furrowing her eyebrows.

I put on an easy grin. "C'mon, kiddo. It'll be fun." My eyebrows waggled as I put the extra emphasis onto the word "fun". "Besides, it's not like you aren't, ah... familiar ... with them."

DJ blushed and smirked. Last summer, the three of them plus Dawn had joined me for a pretty wild fivesome after the big camp dance. She cocked her head to the side and arched an eyebrow at me. "Only officially together one night and you're already looking for more pussy?"

I chuckled. "It's just sex. You know it won't change my love for you," I said sincerely and pulled her to me for our first kiss of the day, promising with my lips that it would not be the last. "Besides, there's a little more to it than just that."

"Oh, like what?"

"Well, for starters, I think you owe Felicia for what she's done for you. The girl has given you a week uninterrupted with me when she could have had me the first day."

DJ's eyes flashed for a brief second, but she quickly calmed and bit her lip. "I suppose I do at that." DJ sighed. "Don't suppose I can talk you into being a one- woman kind of man."

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged, mentally saying, 'This is me.'

DJ chuckled and moved forward, nuzzling her nose against mine. "I love you, honey, just the way you are." She pulled back, her eyes twinkling. "And I have to admit, I love your taste in girls, too."

Yeah, DJ was an extraordinary kind of girl. I smiled. She smiled. And then we were sharing that supervolcanic kiss again. The mere thought of having a naked DJ, Adrienne, and Felicia crawling all over me had me bulging in my shorts, a fact DJ was using to her advantage as she ground herself against it.

When we broke for air, DJ sat up straight and flipped one of her braids back behind her shoulder before getting a new grip around my neck. "You said 'for starters'. What else is behind this little invitation you're cooking up?"

I sighed. "It's Adrienne."

There was no mistaking the way DJ stiffened at the name, or perhaps at the way I'd said it. Clearly, my new girlfriend was somewhat apprehensive about my last girlfriend.

I stroked her back and patted her butt soothingly while staring straight into DJ's eyes. "Hey, relax. Adrienne's not a threat to you."

"You sure about that? Wouldn't be the first time I saw a girl decide she wanted her ex back the instant she saw him with someone else."

I shook my head. "No, we've both moved on. I'll always love her, just like I'll always love Dawn, but we've moved on. I think she and I might be better as brother and sister in the long run, anyways."

"Then what's the deal?"

I shrugged, leaned back, and patted her left shoulder. "Well you, for one. Look how tense you are. If this is going to work, you and she are going to have to learn to get along better. You're both too important to me for there to be any awkwardness."

DJ frowned and looked away. "We don't know that much about each other. And we got along fine before."

"Things were different before. You were my friend, almost like a sister to me, and she was my girlfriend. Now it's the other way around. You've got to learn that she's not a threat to us and she's got to learn that I really believe this is real."

DJ furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me inquisitively. "She doesn't think this is real?"

I sighed and gave her a helpless look. "She claims that I'm rebounding. With any other girl, I might have agreed. But you're ... extraordinary." I brushed my fingers across the pretty blonde's forehead and down her cheek before leaning in for another kiss.

DJ blinked a few times when we pulled apart. "So what do you want from me? Are you asking me to fuck her today?"

I shrugged and answered without thinking, "Worked for her and Dawn."

DJ rolled her eyes and started to get huffy but I patted her arm and sat up straight. "Wait, wait. It's not that simple and I know it," I began. "Adrienne and Dawn didn't get things worked out just because they screwed. But they came to an understanding about the way they felt about each other and about me. And when they had sex, it showed how comfortable they could be with one another."

The young blonde looked at me skeptically, so I continued. "I'm not asking you to have sex with Adrienne. For one thing, she's committed to her girlfriend. But I do think it's a good idea for you and her to talk. If we go out hiking somewhere, I'm sure there will be some good opportunities."

DJ nodded slowly, turning it over in her mind before darting her gaze back to me and smirking. "And, ah ... exactly what will you and Felicia be doing while Adrienne and I go off to have this talk?"

I grinned. "Oh, I'm sure I'll think of something."


"Will you put some lotion on my back?"

Felicia sat cross-legged before me, facing away as she dropped her sports bra, the flimsy material joining her tank top on the blanket beside her. Demurely holding one arm across her bosom, she turned her head to look at me, showing off the graceful curve of her neck with her dark hair pulled to one side and disappearing over her opposite shoulder. This left me a perfect view of the hard edge of her jaw, her sculpted cheekbones, and the shallow point of her nose. Her big, expressive blue-grey eyes were mesmerizing and twinkling with mischief as she extended the sunblock to me with her free hand.

I'd actually seen the pose once before, in a magazine. Then, Felicia had been soaking wet and sitting on the floor of a shower, with a big, expensive necklace dangling in her hand instead of the sunblock.

This time, the backdrop behind her was breathtaking as we were on a high ridge overlooking the valley below, a mass of trees and flowers leading down to the snaking blue of the Klamath River. Our own mostly flat spot was perfect in that we were shielded from the wind by the rock outcropping surrounding us on three sides and from the sun by the tree branches above.

"Would you like me to stop at your waist? Or go all the way down?" I asked warmly and reached for the sunblock.

"You know, I think you're right. I don't want any part of me to burn," she giggled flirtatiously as she turned to the side and put her body into an arch to lift her butt off the blanket while reaching down with one hand to start tugging down her shorts and panties. This profiled her from the side, letting me ogle her nicely formed tits: good handfuls and barely sagging. And her tummy was tight and absent of flab in the way only a half-starved model could accomplish.

Soon enough, Felicia was fully naked, even having removed her hiking boots as she lay facedown on the blankets with a towel underneath her chin so she could look out across the valley. Having not bothered to do anything but gawk as she disrobed, I now moved to kneel beside her while uncapping the sunblock.

But Felicia had other ideas. "Nuh-uh. If I'm going to be naked. You should be, too. It's only fair, right?"

"Well, my clothes won't exactly be in the way of my ability to rub down Every. Single. Millimeter ... of your Gloriously. Naked. Body," I husked.

She giggled musically and then replied, "Maybe not. But your clothes will interfere with my ability to feel your Thick. Heavy. Balls ... resting on top of my Gloriously. Naked. Ass."

She had a point. I shucked my clothes and then straddled her perfect ass, making sure to lay my balls against her crack. My cock was too erect and upright to come into contact with her body. But I intended to lean forward and fix that once we got started. I was already planning exactly where to drag my mushroom head and add a little pre-cum to the sunblock mix.

"Oh ... yeah..." Felicia sighed while I started going to work rubbing her body with my three appendages and two liquids. "I daresay you're as good as me at massages."

"I aim to please. And then please some more ... And some more..." My voice was dropping off to a sensual moan.

Felicia giggled. "And you will. At least, I figure we've got the time."

I nodded, even though she couldn't see me, and went back to focusing on my hands. Felicia then sighed and turned her head in the direction where Adrienne and DJ had gone walking. "You think this is going to work?"

I shrugged. "Why shouldn't it? They're both smart girls. And they both clearly care about me."

Felicia exhaled. "I know. I do, too. And I have to say Ben, this DOES look a lot like rebounding."

I sighed and put a little more force into my strokes as I worked my way down from her neck and shoulders to her upper back. "I know. But c'mon, this is DJ."

Felicia nodded. "I know. And I DID say that girl might eclipse her sisters for beauty. If it were anyone else, I'd be right alongside Adrienne telling you not to do this. I know Dayna and I had our differences, but I did get to know her and you and your families while we were all growing up. So I know there's enough love and support if this thing blows up in your face."

"Right," I nodded, feeling confident with the compliment. Then the "blows up in your face" comment set in. "Wait, what?"

Felicia turned to her side, giving me another look at her breast. But my eyes quickly made it back up to her face. "It's just that in general, I'd have advised you to take things easy after the breakup with Adrienne. DJ or no DJ, it would be best for you to take a break from relationships. No strong commitments. Just ... be single for a while. Get readjusted to who YOU are as an individual, and not as half of a couple." The gorgeous brunette smirked. "Heck, I'd probably be dragging you around to ah... meet ... some of my friends."

I arched an eyebrow at that. "Meet with an 'e' or Meat with an 'a'?"

Felicia giggled, her pale blue eyes twinkling. "With an 'a', I guess. Barb Hemingway and Tina Nguyen in particular were quite interested when I told them you and Adrienne had broken up."

I chuckled. "It sounds nice, but really, I'm happy with the direction things are going right now."

"I know. I can tell," Felicia nodded but bit her lip. She looked like she had more to say, but didn't comment further.

I smirked as another naughty thought occurred. "Besides, with a girlfriend like DJ, maybe we still WILL, ah ... meat ... your friends." By now, I'd backed off until I was straddling the backs of Felicia's knees with my cock settling into the cleft off her buttcheeks while I massaged her lower back. As if to emphasize my point, I dragged my hips back until my dickhead nudged lower, rubbing around the outside of her pussy and deflecting down to the blanket.

"Ohhh..." Felicia moaned as she felt my cock bouncing around her nether regions. Instinctively, she spread her legs until they banged into my knees where I was straddling her. And with a little pressure she got me to adjust my position and let herself bring her legs up and fold them like a frog's, opening up her crotch to me. "Y'know, I changed my mind, Ben. You can finish rubbing lotion into me later. I think I've waited long enough for you to fuck me."

Taking the hint, I moved my hands around her hips and lifted her up a bit, putting her into the desired position. And then with my left hand on her hip to steady her and my right on my own shaft for guidance, I thrust myself deeply into her willing body.


At first, I'd thought Felicia and I would have time for a slow buildup and then a pleasant screw before Adrienne and DJ got back. If all went according to plan, those two would have a new understanding to celebrate, and then Felicia and I would encourage the four of us into a wonderful expression of understanding that would result in pleasant orgasms for all. Hell, if I was really lucky, I might even get to fuck Adrienne again.

Things hadn't quite worked out that way.

It started like the plan. I called upon my user's manual for Felicia and began creating a new symphony. I started with an opening allegro movement, stoking her fires with rhythmic thrusts from behind and quick manipulation of her well- formed breasts. Felicia wasn't the kind of girl who needed a lot of foreplay and she'd already been pent-up for a week now, so I gave her a fast and dirty climax to take the edge off and let her collapse onto her belly while I continued to slowly dick her throughout her orgasm.

I then flipped Felicia onto her back and moved into a slow second movement, even putting Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata into my head as I concentrated on pleasuring her with my hands, caressing her sensitive nerve clusters and erogenous zones tenderly while nipping at her neck and rubbing her breasts. She whimpered and cooed beneath me in rapturous pleasure. And after perhaps six or seven minutes of this, her whole body shuddered and she groaned a long, languorous orgasm, dumping a fresh load of honey into my waiting mouth while my tongue slowly swiped up and down her labial cleft.

The third movement was a cute minuet as I teased her body's sensations playfully. She'd very nearly fallen asleep from her second orgasm. Not passed out, you see — fallen asleep. But I roused her while remounting her, making short jabs with my dick into her wet pussy. I made rotating motions while showering her face with butterfly kisses. I tickled her nipples with my thumbs. And this time, when her body quaked in orgasm, it spurred her straight into the fourth movement and into the craving for the one final glorious climax she knew awaited.

We finished with a fun rondo. I grabbed Felicia's wrists and yanked them above her head, pinning them down while I romped in and out of her open pussy with my throbbing prick. I played around at an Allegro pace, filling her body and carving my dickhead against her G-spot for maximum pleasure. I played around with different melodies, while there was also a short section of Vivo-tempo thrusts — hard and fast and deep — that I kept returning to. Like a familiar refrain, Felicia started looking forward to those, whimpering in anticipation for my current melody to play out so she could return to feeling that Vivo pounding as I teased her and teased her while ascending the crescendo of pleasure until she couldn't stand it any longer. And finally, we both hit our climaxes as I poured a half-hour's worth of cum into her spastically shaking cunt.

It was one of our best symphonies. When we were done, Felicia cradled my head to her chest and chittered happily about how I'd been worth the wait. We settled in then and waited for the girls to return.

Only they didn't. As Felicia and recovered from our orgasms, we continued to be alone with nothing to do but let our hands wander across each other's naked body.

Well, with two horny people, wandering hands soon became caressing hands. Caressing hands became fondling hands. And ten minutes after finishing the first symphony, we started up a second one.

Three of Felicia's orgasms later, plus one of mine, Adrienne and DJ still hadn't returned. After pulling out of Felicia's snatch, the gorgeous catalog model had taken my second ejaculation down her throat. And with one load in her pussy and one in her mouth ... Well, you know the way my mind works.

I didn't even bother with the user manual this time. I knew Felicia's buttons by heart and I didn't need to read any sheet music to know how to play her. Seven orgasms hadn't slowed the statuesque babe down at all. No, they seemed to have only energized her, and soon enough the beautiful brunette was face-down on the blankets with my cock up her ass.

"AAAAH, FUCK!!!" Felicia screamed again, her voice vibrating with every rapid impact of my pelvis against her buttcheeks. I swear I could hear the sound of her voice echoing off the canyon walls, and I wondered what the people down below might be making of this.

"Yes! Yes, you fucking stud!" Felicia crowed. Copious amounts of sweat were dribbling down her face, creating a Seurat painting of droplets beneath her chin while her whole body jerked back and forth.

"Fuck me! So hard! So raw! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUCK!" The last 'Fuck' signaled her orgasm as both her ass muscles and other muscles clamped down, her head shaking with the power of it. I didn't let up from my relentless cock- pistoning through her anal chute and when her lungs gave out, so did her arms. And Felicia tumbled onto the blankets, smearing her cheek against the damp puddle of her own sweat.

It's actually a good thing we didn't bother to finish putting lotion on each other's body. By now it all would have been wiped away by sweat or by our bodies frequently rubbing against the blankets. Felicia's back had certainly been stripped bare by the end of that first symphony of lust. Back then, she'd humped her hips to meet my every thrust, her heels drumming against my spine as we physically launched ourselves at each other so hard my pelvic bone had started to hurt.

And now that her chest had collapsed to the blankets from my overaggressive rear-entry pounding, Felicia would have lost any lotion from the front-side as well. I couldn't fault her for collapsing. She'd endured two more orgasms with my cock filling her asshole, the second one wiping out what energy she had left and causing her arms to buckle. I was used to fucking for hours on end, and despite her sexual proclivities, Felicia wasn't.

Besides, NO ONE could have stood up to the hammering I was giving her. We were way past Allegro. We were way past Vivo, or even Presto. I'm not sure if there's anything faster than Prestissimo, but if there is, THAT'S where Felicia and I were at. I was quite literally fucking her brains out.

"Unnnnnnnghhhh..." the gorgeous older woman groaned while I continued sawing my thick dick in and out of her stretched and abused anus. My cock had been coated in the juices of her many, many orgasms, and we'd used plenty of lube. But I'd been buttfucking her for fifteen minutes now and I already anticipated that I'd have to help Felicia climb down the mountain back to camp.

"Nnnhhhnnnnggg..." she moaned when my hand sneaked beneath her hips to begin diddling her similarly-abused clit.

"One more, Felice," I growled into her ear. "One more mind-blowing orgasm, and then you can go to sleep."

"Ohhhhhnnnnggg..." she moaned once more. And then I watched as her lower lip quivered for a few seconds just before her body locked up one final time beneath me, a quiet shudder passing through her body as the agony and ecstasy swept through her from head to toe.

I'd wrung every drop of pleasure I could from Felicia's body. I'd given her more orgasms than she'd ever felt at one time in her life. And she'd simply come to her limit. My job was done.

So planting my hands on either side of her head, I put my body into a push-up position above her flat, prone body with my cockpole still drilling into her ass. And I let myself go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.