An Ordinary College Sex Life
Chapter 6: Crushes

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Crushes - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

JANUARY 2003, WINTER BREAK

When I returned to my house, it was just before 4pm. All was quiet but the Mustang was parked out on the sidewalk again. Adrienne must be home.

I walked into the room and looked over to find my girlfriend sitting on my bed, hugging a pillow. There were tear tracks down her cheeks and her eyes were bloodshot as she glanced up at me. She took one look at my well-fucked appearance and squeezed her eyes shut, pinching her chin in towards her chest while she curled herself over the pillow, moving into a fetal position.

I suddenly felt very, very guilty over what I had done. Sure, Adrienne had given me carte blanche permission to fuck Keira. Adrienne had even come to me to talk me INTO impregnating my beautiful, older neighbor. But perhaps I shouldn't have done it after parting with my girlfriend on such a sour note.

I moved forward to embrace her but Adrienne just held up a hand. "Where were you?"

Her eyes told me she knew; she was just looking for confirmation. "At Keira's."

Adrienne blinked a few times and nodded.

"Did you do it?"

I didn't answer verbally, but I nodded.

"Is she happy?"

I raised my eyebrows and took a deep breath, answering, "Yes."

Adrienne exhaled slowly, chewing absent-mindedly on the pillow. Then she nodded and looked up at me. "Come here. I want to taste."

My eyebrows rose. I had already moved next to the bed when she'd said "come here" but I stopped in surprise at "I want to taste". No matter, I was within arm's reach and Adrienne tugged me by the hips the rest of the way as she deftly opened up my jeans.

In shock at what was going on, I was unresisting as she extracted my limp cock and put her mouth over me. I still had dried sexual fluids coating my prick, left over from the third time I'd squirted Keira's womb full of babymakers.

Adrienne sucked on me, tasting the flavors before she went to work trying to revive my spent cock. I'd put everything I had into the three times I fucked Keira; but my girlfriend was a supreme cocksucker, and despite my confusion she managed to breathe life into my dick.

Meanwhile, I saw her hand working inside her own shorts, rubbing steadily. And when she deemed us both ready, Adrienne lay back on the bed and began stripping off her clothing.

"Adrienne, what's going on?" I asked. The mood still felt weird. Adrienne still looked like she'd been crying for an hour, and it wasn't the most arousing sight.

My girlfriend took a deep breath. "You said she wasn't bisexual. The woman's trying to get pregnant, Ben; I'm not going to force her into being with me. So that was the only way I could taste her."

"But ... don't we need to talk?"

Adrienne pinched her lips together and then pinched her eyebrows, looking at me nervously. "Ben, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"I want to be your girlfriend. Let's talk about the future later tonight, okay?"

"Okaaay..." I drawled, my eyes bugging out. Adrienne was still undressing and her glorious tits had just popped into view, washing away any concept of coherent thought from my brain.

"And Ben, you can fuck her again tomorrow. But after that it's the weekend and you'll have a much harder time hiding it from Mom and Dad. So tomorrow's it. By next week she'll be past her prime fertility anyways."

"Adrienne-"

"Fuck me, Ben," she interrupted.

I knew she was holding something back. I knew it. Adrienne had been crying over something and it wasn't that I'd been fucking Keira. "Tell me what's bothering you, A.D."

"Just shut up, Ben," she pleaded, her eyes pleading even further. By now she was naked with legs spread and arms reaching out to me. "Please ... Just get up here and make love to me."

I shouldn't have done it. I should have stopped to figure out what was making Adrienne tick at that very moment. I should have held myself back until I really understood what the hell was going on.

But I didn't. Adrienne took hold of my cock and I surrendered to the lust. And my girlfriend and I made passionate, sweaty, energetic love.

It's what we do.


We never had the big talk about the future, at least not that night. Nor did we have the talk for the rest of winter break. All I really got was that Adrienne had driven off to Candy's place, sitting down with her best friend and pouring her heart out. I don't know what the girls talked about, but the end result was that Adrienne had to make a choice: stick to her plans for a childless, husbandless life and risk losing me OR be the very best girlfriend she could be and let me know she was considering it.

Adrienne had chosen the latter, although she warned me, "This won't change overnight; but I CAN change. I've already changed so much with you, changed for the better. Maybe this fear of having a family is just the next demon I have to face."

I was madly in love with Adrienne. Her answer was good enough for me.


"The twins are probably missing the hell out of you right now." Brandi rolled onto her side away from me, panting softly. We were back at the house in Berkeley, and it was the Saturday night before classes resumed on Monday. Adrienne was out with Grace, getting reacquainted with her new best friend after the three weeks apart. And Brandi's boyfriend Matt wouldn't arrive back in town until tomorrow.

Brandi giggled. "I'm sure they're fantasizing about doing what we just did."

"Mmm..." I hummed as I nibbled my way along Brandi's bare shoulder. Even though I had just sated my lust almost eight inches inside her body, I still marveled at how sexy my older sister looked with her naked back all sweaty and the sight of her smiling face just on the other side of that bare shoulder. I spooned in behind her, wrapping my arm around her waist and bringing my hand up between her breasts while I nibbled on her ear.

"Let 'em fantasize," I murmured. "They're not going to get the real thing until they're fifteen."

"You're sure they're going to wait that long?"

"I'll make them wait that long," I insisted in a quiet voice. "Really, how old were you when you first started fantasizing about sex versus when you actually lost your cherry?"

"Hmm..." Brandi exhaled. "I was probably eleven when I first thought about sex. Thirteen is about right for when I first WANTED to have sex. And then yeah, I lost my cherry while I was fifteen."

I snorted. "Am I the only one who had to wait until I was sixteen?"

"Boys develop later." Brandi shrugged.

"Mrrph," I groaned into my sister's black and blonde hair. She'd put the blonde streaks back in just before we returned to school.

"Hey, you've certainly been making up for lost time," Brandi giggled. "But seriously, do you think the twins will wait for you?"

I sighed. "I hope so. They're still so young and I DO think they're genuinely afraid of having sex with one of the boys they know. I don't think they're scared about sex itself at all, but they know the boys around them are morons who don't know what the hell they're doing. I want to make sure the girls are ready and that they'll get treated right for their first times."

Brandi shifted and spun around to face me, pushing her nose into the crook of my neck. "Mmm ... why couldn't you have been my older brother and done it for me? My first time sucked."

I chuckled. "Because then you wouldn't have gotten to order me around for the last eighteen years."

"Ooh. Good point." My sister picked her head up and moved her lips within millimeters of mine. "Well then, little brother, I order you to make me cum so hard I see stars."

I grinned and saluted. "Yes, ma'am."


JANUARY 2003, FRESHMAN YEAR

Pain suddenly blossomed in my right hand. I jerked upright in my chair, gritting my teeth as I realized just in time that I probably shouldn't scream in a filled auditorium. With wide eyes, I looked down at my hand, half-expecting to find it severed at the wrist with blood spurting out of it like a fountain.

But my hand was still attached. And there was no blood. There was a little blue ink on the back of my hand, relatively between the third and fourth knuckles. And Dawn was just removing her ball-point pen, the sharp conical metal tip gleaming like a surgical instrument.

I glared at her. She just grinned and turned forward to face the professor as he wrapped up and dismissed the first class of the new semester.

I was still annoyed with my best friend after we exited the building. Once we got some distance between us and anyone else, I grabbed her hand and jerked her to a stop. "Dawn, you promised you wouldn't do that anymore!" I hissed at her.

My beautiful friend smiled impishly at me. "You should know better than to think I'll never poke you with my pen for the rest of our lives; I only keep real promises."

"Real promises?" I rubbed my sore hand while scowling in annoyance. "What, you mean how you kept your promise to Ryan not to stick my dick in your mouth?"

I regretted saying anything the moment the words left my mouth. Dawn's eyes flew WIDE open and she gasped in absolute shock and terror, cupping a hand over her mouth. I winced and held her hand. "Oh. Dawn. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have said anything, but-"

"You knew?" she cut me off.

I sighed. "At Dayna's blindfold orgy? Yeah. I'm sorry. I wasn't intending to say anything."

Dawn paled and asked, "How?"

"It's ... it's you, Dawn. Of course I knew." I looked away, not wanting to give away that I could see through the blindfold.

"You won't tell Ryan, will you?"

I snapped my head back to her. "What? No! Of course not."

Dawn relaxed and gripped both of my hands, stepping in closely to me. "I'm so sorry, Ben."

I snorted. "No need to apologize to me. I just kinda wish you'd finished me off."

"But it's not fair to you. I don't know what I was thinking, but I shouldn't have done it. I cut you off from doing anything sexual with me and I can't be just ... taking from you when you're helpless like that and then cutting you off again."

"Dawn, Dawn. Relax. I'm fine." I looked her firmly in the eyes and then sighed. "Yeah, that whole night made me want you again, I'll admit. But that's just hormones and sex. You're still my best friend. You're still my Dawn."

"You're still my Ben," she said sweetly.

I grinned. "And I have to admit, it's kinda nice knowing you still want me like that."

The smile vanished from Dawn's face. "But we can't be together like that Ben, remember?"

I sighed and nodded. "I know, I know." Then I reached my hands up to her shoulders, twisting Dawn in the direction of our next class while simultaneously sliding myself behind her. And then holding onto her hips gently, I leaned in and tenderly kissed the back of her neck.

"You're my Dawn ... forever."


"Hiya, Ben!"

I looked up from the couch just in time for Paige to drop down beside me and wrap her arms around my shoulders. She was in her usual Catholic schoolgirl uniform with her hair in pigtails, looking like a 15-year-old kid. "Hiya, Red," I replied and patted her arm while she continued hugging me.

"Ya miss me?" she said perkily.

"Sure," I smiled.

"Aww!" Paige pouted, furrowing her eyebrows and frowning at me.

"What?" I was slightly confused.

"You didn't actually miss me!" the petite redhead complained.

"I just said I did," I protested.

"You said 'sure'. 'Sure' just means 'whatever'..." Paige's head waggled back and forth like an airheaded valley girl. "You should have said 'Yes, of course I missed you, Paige! I missed chatting with you about nothing and babbling on about all the little things happening in each other's life.'"

"Yes, of course I missed you, Paige," I stated firmly.

She slapped my shoulder. "BEN! That doesn't count!"

"What?"

"You only said that because I TOLD you to say it. That means you didn't MEAN it. And now I'm hurt!" she huffed and got off the couch, stomping away.

Women. No matter how hard I try, I'll never understand them. Meanwhile, Adrienne and Dawn were on the opposite couch, trying not to laugh at me. I rolled my eyes at them and called, "Paige, wait!"

With a childishly grumpy expression on her face, the cute redhead stopped and then came back to the couch, stopping just a few feet away from me and folding her arms over her chest. I patted the seat next to me where she'd just been sitting, but she just narrowed her eyes and jutted her jaw out in defiance.

Annoyed, I suddenly lunged up and grabbed her, pulling a wriggling, squealing Paige down onto the seat with me. Then I held onto her arms and stared her straight in the face. "Paige, I missed you. I missed hanging out with you. You bring a spark and energy into every room you walk into. You drive me crazy sometimes because I never know what's going on inside that pretty head of yours because one minute you're a sweet innocent girl and the next you're a repressed wild child out to get herself into a lot of trouble." I sighed. "And you're a pouting brat half the time, too. But I missed you, okay? You're like my little sister, and if you'd ever met Brooke you'd know that's a compliment."

I bit my lip. Then again, I was fucking my little sister. And while the cute redhead squirmed beside me in that oh-so-naughty outfit, I couldn't help but imagine ripping her clothes off and fucking her within an inch of her life right then and there.

But Paige seemed to take my hug for what it was as she threw her arms around me again and squeezed fiercely. "I missed you too, Ben!" The little girl practically crawled into my lap.

"Well, well," a new voice cut in from behind us. I turned my head to see Gwen, Robin, and Bert standing at the entryway to the living room. Gwen smirked and waved at me and Paige, and then she added, "When do I get to sit on your lap like that?"

"Ooh, me too!"

"Me, too!"

I looked further back to see Kerri Trainor and Julie Carpenter had also arrived, both older girls grinning at me with obvious lust in their eyes. I exhaled and sank down into my seat. My life was just getting out of control.


Unlike the previous semester, Adrienne's and my schedules weren't so radically different as to prevent us from having lunch together ... at least not every day. So on Tuesday, I said goodbye to Dawn while she headed across campus to rendezvous with Gwen and Robin while I marched for a café to meet up with my girlfriend and her friends.

I found her hip-to-hip and chatting with Grace Choi. "Hiii, ladies..." I drawled with a charming smile and let my eyes rove up and down the gorgeous Korean babe's slender body. She was wearing a thin, pastel green top with quarter-sleeves that ran just past her elbows and a wide scoop neck that showed off her alabaster skin and prominent cleavage. Capri jeans were spray-painted onto her skinny legs and cork-wedge sandals boosted her height almost to my own.

Grace batted her long eyelashes at me and smiled perkily. "Hiii, Tiger," she giggled at the use of Adrienne's nickname for me. "Thanks for letting me borrow your girlfriend this weekend. I really needed her after splitting up with my boyfriend during the break."

I shrugged. "No problem; Adrienne told me. But if you're really looking to pay me back, you'll have to let me come watch next time." I grinned predatorily. Over the past couple of months, Adrienne had been bringing Grace by the house on occasion, and I'd quickly learned the Korean girl wasn't shy about sexual innuendoes. Adrienne had made it clear to Grace that she wasn't hiding her Sapphic encounters from me and once Grace realized I could be casually comfortable about it, so could she.

Normally, Grace would just giggle and make some flirty comment like 'In your dreams'. But this day, Grace just looked me up and down and replied, "Promise you'll come if I make the invitation?"

I blinked for a second's hesitation before grinning and retorting, "And I promise you'll cum."

Grace's eyes twinkled and I started to get the idea that Grace wasn't joking around anymore. The possibilities swirled between us while Adrienne simply looked quite proudly at the two of us. But before anything more could be said, a fourth person joined us. "Hey, girls!"

I turned my head to see who the newcomer was and my eyes popped open for a second in surprise. The girl herself also looked surprised to see me, but I recovered first and offered a friendly, "Hey, Kim."

It was Kim Fukuzaki, my classmate from first semester's Introduction to Asia course. The cute Japanese-American girl sat two seats away from me in the lecture hall and we'd flirted pretty regularly, if only lightly, for the better part of three months. I thought she was interested if not for my girlfriend, but around mid-November I'd made a very poorly-disguised pass at her. She'd turned me down graciously and I figured we'd both just move on. But the following week she'd been just a bit more awkward around me than usual. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable to I scaled way back on any flirting and did my best to be non- threatening. And by the time finals rolled around she and I were back to normal.

But Kim had just been an acquaintance from a random class and I wasn't expecting to run into her again. And yet here she was, walking up to Grace and giving her a hug before turning to Adrienne and similarly embracing my girlfriend.

My jaw was hanging open. "Uh, do you guys know each other?"

Grace smirked at me. "Clearly," she deadpanned.

"Hey, Ben." Kim smiled shyly. "Wasn't expecting to see you here."

I arched an eyebrow and Adrienne finally explained. "Grace and Kim went to High School together. So I met Kim when I started hanging out with Grace more last semester. I never knew you two had a class together until you told me her last name that one time."

Adrienne was referring to the aforementioned poorly-disguised pass at Kim. I blushed and Kim looked over at me. "And I hadn't known A.D. was your girlfriend," Kim pointed out. "Small world, huh?"

I nodded.

My girlfriend then continued. "The three of us and Misty met up for lunch pretty often last semester. Speaking of which..." Adrienne glanced to the doorway where the slender brunette with smoky-gray eyes entered in.

Misty Madsen came straight over and grinned at Adrienne. "So you FINALLY dragged your boyfriend into having lunch with us, A.D.!"

Adrienne wrapped her arm around my waist. "Just you and a bunch of hot babes. Just like old times, huh, Tiger?"


"Wow..." I let out a long whistle and folded my arms behind my head as I lay back across the couch and stared admiringly at the radiantly beautiful babe before me. The TV was now entirely forgotten.

Her sunny blonde hair was piled high on her head, clipped in place with bobby pins from Claire's that had sparkling fake diamonds attached to them. Her makeup was absolutely perfect, with color-matching eyeshadow to bring out the brilliance of her eyes. And as opposed to the standard-issue college evening attire of jeans and a sweater, she wore a stylish cocktail dress and coat that enhanced her large breasts and boner-inducing figure.

"Dawn, you look amazing," I breathed.

My best friend giggled and did a pirouette for me, balancing expertly on her heels and letting the hem of the dress ride up just a bit to expose more leg.

Adrienne also looked up and whistled as well. "I agree. What's the special occasion?"

"I don't know," Dawn said breathlessly, smiling wider than I'd seen her do in a long time. "Ryan just told me to dress up for tonight's date. Sometimes he can be sooo romantic."

Just then, the doorbell rang and Dawn tittered excitedly. She started for the door but I held her up. "Wait," I said with a smile. "Go into your room. I'll get the door and make him wait for your grand entrance."

Dawn arched an eyebrow at me but grinned, disappearing back into her bedroom. I went to the door and opened it to find Ryan standing on the porch, looking more studly handsome than ever in dark slacks and a blue button-down shirt that even I knew would go really well with Dawn's dress. He also carried a bouquet of pink roses in his hands.

"Dude," I moaned and gestured at the flowers. "You're gonna make the rest of us guys look bad."

Ryan gave me a lopsided grin as he bumped my outstretched fist. "She's worth it."

"I know it." I nodded agreeably and waved him into the house. "Just give her a minute. She's making sure she looks absolutely perfect."

"Dawn looks perfect every day of her life," Ryan sighed.

I just patted the guy on his back and left him in the entryway. Then I went to Dawn's door, knocking lightly. "He's here. And yes, he's in a very romantic mood."

Out of sight of Ryan, Dawn opened her door and reached out for me, taking my hand and pulling me toward her. She held my face and leaned in to peck my cheek, letting her lips linger for just an extra half-second.

I stood back up straight and turned to smile at her. "Have fun tonight."

She smiled right back at me. "I will."

Dawn then exited her room and went into the living room to watch Ryan's jaw suitably drop to the floor. The cute blonde couple made faces at each other and then headed out, arm-in-arm.

For a moment, I watched them go up the sidewalk to Ryan's car. Then closing the door, I turned back to see my own girlfriend in casual sweat pants and a T- shirt as she curled up on the couch. I jerked a thumb toward the door. "Wanna go out?"

Adrienne furrowed her eyebrows at me, planting the side of her head against her left palm and bracing her elbow on the armrest. "You wanna go out?"

I shrugged. "It's a Friday night. Isn't that what boyfriends and girlfriends do? Matt took Brandi out. Dayna is god knows where. And we haven't been out on a date in... forever..."

Adrienne chuckled. "Well, most couples go out to dinner, maybe see a movie, and flirt with each other until they finally get home and make love, right?"

I grinned. "Sounds pretty good to me."

"Tell you what, Tiger. Why don't we just get naked now?" Adrienne's grin was all predatory teeth. "If we get hungry, we'll nuke something up, recharge our batteries, and then crawl right back into bed. 'Cuz you know: I don't think I've felt you blasting a wad of cum up my tight asshole in FAR too long."

I grinned. "I can work with that."


With the entire house to ourselves, Adrienne and I decided to take things slow this Friday night. We started by taking a shower together, for pleasure more than for cleanliness. Really, you try and top a fully naked Adrienne with her golden blonde hair slicked back against her scalp and beads of water dripping down her face to splatter against her heaving tits while she kneels in front of you with her lips pressed up to the base of your cock while her throat muscles massage your shaft.

I was out of breath just trying to absorb how it all felt.

Adrienne sucked down my first ejaculation, taking the first couple of globs straight into her stomach before pulling back so she could actually taste me on her tongue. Once we got out of the shower, I went down on her and reminded my girlfriend that I was just as good at cunnilingus as any of her girlfriends. And we finished off that session with a leisurely fucking, Adrienne's legs hooked over my shoulders until I squirted her pussy full of my cock cream.

We still wanted to go for the full trifecta, but my stomach growled and we decided to take a break and grab some food. Neither of us wanted to wait for pizza delivery nor the effort of cooking. So Adrienne found a bag of frozen chicken nuggets and after a few minutes of nuking, we settled in to catch up on "nutrition".

The nuggets I didn't pay much attention to. No matter how many times I'd seen my gorgeous girlfriend fully naked, her body always had my attention. Plus, she cheated by draping her still bare tits on top of the dining table while we ate, even managing to "accidentally" spill some ketchup onto them.

"Maybe we should postpone the assfucking for now, Ben," Adrienne growled in a smoky, seductive voice. "I think I'd love to jerk you off all over my plate and use your jizz as a chicken nugget sauce."

I nearly shot my wad right then and there. But just then, my cell phone blared to life back in our bedroom. I arched an eyebrow at Adrienne; but she just shrugged and nodded. So I got up, hustled back into our bedroom, and picked up the phone just as it was about to ring out. "Hello?" I hadn't had time to check the caller I.D.

"Ben?" It was Keira.

I heard the measured tone in her voice and immediately sat down on the desk chair. For a moment, I forgot I was bare-ass naked and it was a surprise to feel my cheeks against the coarse fabric. And then my mind started racing. What day was it? How long had it been since I injected my beautiful neighbor full of sperm? How long ago was the start of her last period? Was she pregnant? I saw my life flashing before my eyes and panic began to set in.

"I'm not pregnant," she sighed and I began breathing once again. I wasn't sure whether to feel relieved or disappointed, and from the sound of Keira's voice, she wasn't sure either.

I didn't answer right away so she continued. "My period came. So you're off the hook."

"Off the hook?" I managed to squeak. "Uh, I thought you wanted-"

"Oh, I did, Ben. I did. I desperately wanted to have a baby."

"'Did'?" I was confused. "You don't sound as disappointed as I would have thought."

Keira took a deep breath. "After we made love the first time, I wondered if I wasn't forcing you into something you weren't prepared for. I mean, I know you said you could handle me having your baby, but thinking you're ready for that kind of emotional event and actually being ready are two very different things."

"I suppose."

"It's complicated, Ben. Having children is always complicated. I just wanted you to know that while I'm eternally grateful for what you were willing to do for me, I'm not going to ask you to do it again. It isn't fair what I already put you through."

I exhaled slowly, feeling a great weight being lifted off my shoulders. She was right, I WAS off the hook. If she'd been pregnant, despite my assurances that I wouldn't interfere in the child's life, I really didn't know how I would react once the kid arrived. I would always know it was MY child, and by extension, MY responsibility on some level.

Since August, I'd thought I'd made the mature decision NOT to impregnate her for some of these very reasons. Of course, I'd made the impulsive decision to go ahead and sleep with her after a somewhat messy discussion with Adrienne. And for the past few weeks I'd wondered in the back of my head what the consequences would be for that rash decision. But now I no longer needed to worry about that. I could just go on with my life as if nothing had happened, except for a few brief moments of shared bliss with my very first lover. In the end, I suppose things worked out great for me. I got to have sex with Keira and NOT end up a daddy.

I sighed, though, thinking of Keira and her desperation. "I'm sorry, Keira. I can't say I'm not relieved on some level, but I am sorry for you."

"It's okay, Ben. Maybe this is for the best."

Her voice was mysterious, detached. I assumed she was still in some shock herself that her period had arrived on schedule and she was not pregnant. I just nodded, even though she couldn't see me, and I took a deep breath. "Maybe."

"I'll let you go now, Ben. You take care of yourself, okay?"

"Uh, of course. You, too." Keira seemed in an awful hurry to get off the phone with me. What was going on?

"Bye." She hung up.

Adrienne was in the room when I turned around in the desk chair. She'd taken note of my mood and pulled a thin robe over her shoulders, covering her nakedness. And she asked for confirmation, "She's not pregnant?"

"No."

"How do you feel about that?"

I exhaled slowly. "Relieved, I guess..."

She just went quiet before scooting further back on the bed and propping herself up against the pillows before gesturing to me. "C'mere."

I moved off the chair and slid beside my girlfriend, letting her cuddle me up to her chest. I pillowed my head on her robe-covered tits, wrapped my arms around her thin waist, and hugged her tightly.

"Want to talk about it?" she asked.

"Not really," I sighed.

"Still wanna fuck?"

I sighed again. "Not really." My mood was ... introspective, not sexual.

"I'm here however you need me, Ben. I love you."

"I know. I love you too, Adrienne."

I just snuggled my head tighter against her body and closed my eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.