An Ordinary College Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Chapter 5: The Favor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Favor - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

DECEMBER 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"I was pretty sure I heard Brett and Alan's voices," Matt Kanemura stated, the lanky Hawaiian boy running his right hand through his multi-toned streaked hair before rubbing his scalp. It was the Sunday immediately after Saturday's blindfold orgy, and he, Kevin Weiss, and myself were sitting in the living room.

Kevin nodded. "So just the five of us?"

Matt shrugged. "Makes sense. Or do you think Ryan was there, too? After all, Dawn is a roommate, too."

Kevin shook his head. "Nah. Dayna's pretty protective of her little sister. And I don't think Dawn is that kind of girl. As much as I would have loved to hit that — she IS fucking hot — I doubt she was at the party. And no Dawn, no Ryan."

Matt sighed. "What about the other girls? I KNOW Monique was there. She didn't even try to hide her accent. And there was one girl who was just so tiny. Probably Marian. Although it COULD have been Ashley."

Kevin disagreed. "Marian, definitely. I recognized her giggle."

Matt snorted. "Could have been BOTH."

Kevin laughed. "Maybe. And Kerri and Julie HAD to have been there. Those girls just love to party WAY too much. Erica, too."

I decided to step in, asking "So how many girls do you think there were?"

Kevin let his head drop back. "I dunno. Probably at least fifteen. We kept going a LONG time and even if those girls wanted to cut loose, I doubt they'd want to fuck all five of us. So if we all went off like four or five times, plus threesomes, that's 25-odd fucks. Plus you know some of those girls are into other girls. So you might've done Ashley and I did Marian."

"Maybe..." Matt nodded and then broke into a grin. "Lookit you. You failed Freshman Math but you can add all that up?"

"Incentive, bro," Kevin chuckled. "When you have possibly the most amazing sexual experience of your life, you're motivated to pay attention."

I exhaled. "Think anything like that will ever happen again?"

Kevin snorted. "Nah. Wasn't that the whole point of the blindfolds? These chicks get to bang us ... just once. And then they never talk about it again, least not to us. They've notched us on their belts and go on their merry way, no one ever knowing what sluts they can be. Not even us."

Matt whistled. "Yeah, once in a lifetime..."

Kevin glanced sidelong at me. "So, no hard feelings if one of us nailed the other's girl? You know I don't mind if Dayna boffed one of you."

I shrugged. "I'm not worried about Adrienne."

"Fuck your girlfriend's gorgeous, Ben," Kevin sighed. "If I did nail her, I wish to god I could have known it and seen it."

I chuckled and shook my head.

Matt sighed. "Brandi deserves to cut loose every now and again." He snorted. "Hell, I'll easily trade nailing fifteen of her friends to let her boink you, Kev."

"Or Ben..." Kevin drawled, a sly smile on his face.

"Ben? Dude, that's gross!" Matt spat. "He's her little brother!"

"I know, kinky to think about, huh?" Kevin grinned. "With the blindfolds, he'd never know."

Matt shook his head. "No fucking way. All her girlfriends would be able to see. She'd never do it."

"Still..." Kevin chuckled. "You never know. Hey, if there was ever a time to go for it, that was her chance. No holds barred."

"Get your fucking mind out of the gutter, Kev," Matt growled. "That's disgusting."

"C'mon, Matt. Don't tell me it never crossed your mind once you found out your girlfriend's little brother was gonna be there."

I just kept my mouth shut.

Matt sighed and turned to me, changing the subject. "Some party, huh? You ever think you were going to do something that crazy once you got to college?"

I shook my head.

"Greatest fucking experience of your life, wasn't it?" Kevin hooted.

I sighed. "Maybe ... My first massive orgy on that scale, certainly. But didn't it feel ... I dunno ... surreal? Hey, did any of the girls even kiss you?"

Matt frowned. "Kiss us?"

"Who cares?" Kevin crowed. "Their mouths were certainly put to better use elsewhere on our bodies!"

I shook my head. "I dunno. I mean, yeah, the sex was great. But doesn't a part of you think it would have been better with just you and Brandi?" I asked Matt. "Or you and Dayna?" I looked at Kevin. "No blindfolds. Intimate kisses. Real emotions instead of soulless fucking?"

Kevin looked at me as if I'd suddenly turned into a wrinkly old woman. "Dude, I think you missed the point."

Maybe I HAD missed the point. Fucking that many different girls at once should have been the highlight of my sexual existence. And yet...

"I know I loved it while it was happening. But now, the morning after..." I sighed and shrugged, looking away. "I just can't help but feel that making love with Adrienne alone, just the two of us, would have made me feel happier in the end."


"Mmm..." Adrienne snuggled against my chest, rubbing her cheek against me like she couldn't get enough of the feel of my skin. "Did you have fun last night, Tiger?"

"Yeah..." I sighed, not really meaning it. I'd been feeling... off ... all day, and this was really our first chance to talk about it alone. Last night, after the party itself, Adrienne and I had pretty much just showered and then crashed from exhaustion. Then this morning, we were up and about with all our roommates. We then met up with Gwen, Robin, and Paige for dinner, all of whom of course wanted to know what the big secret was around Saturday's shindig.

I told them that Dayna and Brandi had hosted a big sex party where guys were blindfolded and the girls' friends just used us for their pleasure. None of the three girls believed me.

Anyways, Adrienne curled up to me as we got ready to sleep and asked, "So would you want to do it again?"

I winced and looked down. "Again?" I asked with trepidation.

She read the tone in my voice. "What? I though you said you had fun."

"It was ... interesting." I sighed. "But it also felt ... I dunno ... soulless..."

"You didn't seem to mind in the middle of it."

"I know, I know. The sex was great. But the intimacy was just ... weird. I mean, I felt connected to the girls, but I think that was because of the drugs. After those wore off I found I couldn't even remember what it felt like to be connected to them. And since they all thought I was blind, they certainly weren't trying to connect to me. They just wanted to ride Big Ben."

"And they certainly enjoyed riding Big Ben." Adrienne giggled. "In the morning, when you were in the living room with Matt and Kevin, Dawn and I were upstairs chatting with Brandi and Dayna. The girls all had very high praise for you, Ben."

I chuckled and blushed. Then I squeezed Adrienne a little tighter in my arms. "Maybe ... But you know, I think I'd rather have spent the night holding you just like this."

"You CAN'T be serious." Adrienne picked her head up and furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"No, really. It's all getting to be a little ... I dunno ... too much." I sighed. "I spent my entire high school career with the Big Ben reputation and now it's starting all over again."

"Is your life so bad?"

"No, of course not. But ... even when I was sleeping with girls in High School, I actually FELT something for them. Megan and Cassidy were girlfriends. I got close with Summer, Mizuho, Lynne, Candy, and the rest. Those girls MEANT something to me."

"You didn't seem all emotional over Donna or some of Helene's friends."

"And I wasn't very happy during those times, either." I looked seriously at my girlfriend. "Both those times were in the middle of breakups with you."

Adrienne bit her lip nervously and looked away. She pillowed her head on my chest and lightly stroked her fingers across my belly.

I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through her hair. "In retrospect, last night was kind of the same, just ... soulless fucking. I mean, I barely know Dayna's and Brandi's friends as it is. There's no emotional connection. If I'd actually BEEN blind it would have been even worse."

"It's just casual sex, Ben. Stress-relief. Do you think I got all emotional out of fucking Monique or Julie or whoever last night? I just wanted to unwind before finals, just like them. And I don't think any of the other guys were complaining."

I sighed. "Maybe I'm not like other guys. For them, it was a chance to bang more hot girls in one night than they'd ever dreamed possible. But it's just not a big deal to me. Been there, done that."

"Ah, the curse of the Casanova..."

"Whatever," I sighed. And then I took a deep breath, glancing down at Adrienne while continuing to stroke her hair. "You saw Dawn, at the end, right?"

Adrienne darted her eyes up to me, nodding seriously. She heard the somber tone in my voice.

"What happened with her, at the very end, was more exciting for me than the entire party before it. I didn't even cum with Dawn, but because she actually means something to me, it was just ... better. The rest was just glorified masturbation."

"Was Dawn really that special?" Adrienne asked in a slightly hurt voice.

"Oh, Adrienne. Don't take it the wrong way. I LOVE you. I CHOOSE you. But compared with the other six girls I had sex with, Dawn was the only one I have an emotional connection with. Do you understand?"

Adrienne's eyes clicked back and forth through mine for a few seconds while I simply held her gaze.

"What's going on, Ben?" Adrienne reached out and touched my cheek. "I thought this party would make you happy. Clear your boredom, remember? You just don't seem quite like yourself anymore."

"I..." I sighed and shrugged. "I dunno, maybe I'm just ... settling down."

Adrienne snorted. "Settling down?"

"Yeah..." I said softly. "Settling down ... Like, I've had my time sowing my oats. I've had my youthful indiscretions. I've gone and had my wild experiences. So no regrets. I've done everything sexual I ever wanted to just 'try'. And now I'm ready to stop and settle down."

Adrienne pulled back from me. "What are you saying?"

I turned and cupped her perfect face in my hands, running my thumbs along her cheekbones and staring deeply into her eyes. "I'm saying..." I began slowly, with solemn intent in my voice. "I'm ready to settle down ... with you ... Forever and always, right Adrienne?"

She looked rather nervous. "I meant 'forever and always' in that you can depend on me, Ben. But it's not like we're married or anything."

"Yet..." I looked at her sweetly.

Adrienne frowned and recoiled from me. "'Yet'? Ben, are you serious?"

"Look, I'm not proposing or anything right now." I held up my hands. "We're way too young and there's too much of our lives ahead of us. But..." I shrugged. "Can you imagine being married to me someday?"

She blinked a few times. "I ... uh, I hadn't really thought of it I guess."

"You hadn't?" I chuckled. "I thought every girl fantasizes about getting married and raising a family."

Adrienne scowled. "Not me. I just fantasized about a world without Adam."

I winced. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay." Adrienne touched my arm. "I just spend most of my effort thinking about the present and not too much about the future."

"Well, I have thought about it. And the more I think about it the more I know I would be very, very happy to spend the rest of my life with you, Adrienne. I love you." I grinned. "And now that we've gotten used to being roommates, I think we've cleared the final hurdle most young couples have to deal with before committing and settling down."

Adrienne's pretty face got tight and her eyebrows furrowed. "Settling down..." Her teeth clenched as if she had a bad taste in her mouth. And then my girlfriend rolled over and away from me, hugging herself tightly.

That hadn't gone quite the way I'd expected.


DECEMBER 2002, WINTER BREAK

"Adrienne, when's the last time you got your shocks checked?" Brandi groaned from the back seat of the cherry red Mustang convertible as we hurtled down the 5 freeway at 80mph.

"I dunno. Ben checked them out over the summer, right?" Adrienne said hesitantly and glanced at me for confirmation. Then she turned back to Brandi. "Why?"

"Ugh," Brandi groaned. "'Cause my ass hurts like hell and your sport shocks are NOT being very nice to me right now."

Adrienne giggled. "Hey, I love anal but even I wasn't crazy enough to do it right before a six-hour drive."

"I was drunk last night and I wasn't thinking ahead. So sue me." Brandi grumbled. "Actually, YOU did this to me, Ben. It's all your fault."

I rolled my eyes without taking my focus off my driving. "Not MY fault. YOU came downstairs screaming about how you needed to celebrate the end of finals."

"FINE. It's Matt's fault. HE had to fucking fly home to Hawaii the day before." Brandi groaned and shifted in her seat.

I glanced to my right and Adrienne met my gaze. We smiled at each other and shook our heads. "Try to relax, Brandi," I said. "Or turn sideways and pull your feet up or something. We'll be home in four hours."

"Grr..." Brandi growled. "FINE. But you are sooo gonna owe me a full-body massage later, Ben. I'm thinking the lavender lotion."

I chuckled, thinking it over. I'd reamed out my big sister's achingly wonderful ass and in exchange I would have to run my lotion-covered hands all over her naked body? I could live with that. "Deal."


"Anybody home?" I pulled my key from the door, glancing around the foyer. I moved forward and both Brandi and Adrienne followed in after me, closing the door to ward away the cold.

"Oh, I want a bath," Brandi groaned. She went straight for the stairs, carrying her roller suitcase with her.

"I'm all grimy, too," Adrienne added. Then she stopped and giggled. "Wanna come join us, Ben?"

I groaned and scowled at my girlfriend. She knew full well I would never be able to get away with joining the girls for a bath in the middle of the day when the twins might be around.

But they weren't around. Hell, it seemed like no one was around at all. I HAD driven pretty fast and gotten home earlier than expected, so maybe the rest of my family was out somewhere. I shooed Adrienne up the stairs and went further into the house, looking for signs of life.

And then I saw her. I hadn't seen my sweet younger sister for months and I found that despite her potential to be manipulative and bratty, I missed her terribly. One of the kitchen's lower cabinet doors was open and Brooke was bent over on all fours with her head inside while she dug around back there, perhaps pretending to search for something. While she did this, she was wriggling her ass quite suggestively in my direction.

I smirked. This was so like Brooke to greet me in this fashion. She was probably pretending not to have heard us come in, deliberately teasing me with this view. And as I stared at my sister's perky, perfect ass in those skintight jeans, my mouth watered and I felt a chubby forming in my shorts. I could already imagine holding her hips while I plunged my dick repeatedly in and out of her juicing, tight teenage pussy. I could already hear her crying in ecstasy and yelling for her big brother to fuck her even harder.

So with a knowing smile on my face, I silently crept up behind her, sank to my knees behind her jeans-clad ass, grabbed her hips, and ground my erection against her firm buttcheeks.

"Eep!" came the girlish squeal, followed by a hard [thump] as she banged her head against one of the cabinet's inner walls. And then she wriggled her ass tighter against the bulge in my jeans as she tried to back out and sit up straight at the same time.

And then she turned around. All color drained from my face and my erection faded in a split-second. "Oh, shit," I grunted.

"Ben!" Eden smirked at me while rubbing her head. "What are you doing?"

I had to blink several times while staring in astonishment at my baby sister. She'd done some serious growing up in five months, as the main thrust of her growth spurt had hit. The face was still recognizable, but the body was far more developed than I'd last remembered. Even so, now that I got a clear look at her, I wondered how the hell I'd mistaken her for Brooke in the first place. I mean, sure, she was several inches taller and was wearing a bra, but she still had the skinny hips and beanpole frame of a girl still many years from full maturity.

"Ben!" a new voice chirped behind me. I turned just in time to see Emma launch herself at me, tackling me onto the kitchen's hard tile floor so that I was flat on my back and she was sitting on my chest. I gaped in astonishment that my not- quite-13-year-old youngest sister was growing boobs of all things as she perched above me, looking down at me through the shallow cleavage in her T- shirt.

Eden giggled. "You just missed it, Em," she informed her twin sister. "Ben was rubbing his thingy against my butt."

"What?" Emma's eyes went wide as she looked down on me. "Why would you do that?"

My jaw opened and closed a couple of times, but no words nor sounds came out. I just blinked repeatedly in absolute shock at what was going on.

Eden giggled. "I don't think he realized it was me. I was in the cabinet trying to find the Christmas Tree-shaped cookie tin and he couldn't see my face. He must've thought I was Brooke."

I blinked again and managed to gurgle, "Where IS Brooke?"

Emma grinned down at me. "Last minute Christmas shopping with Mom and Dad. We stayed behind to bake some cookies." Then she grinned and turned to her sister. "So how was it?"

"What? His thingy?" Eden arched an eyebrow.

Emma nodded.

Eden shrugged. "I dunno. I was too surprised to pay attention. It was hard, though." My baby sister then turned to me. "Wanna try it again?"

"No!" I started pushing on Emma's arms to get her off my chest and free myself. But my baby sister just pivoted and reached a hand down over my crotch, grabbing my limp penis through my jeans. "Hey!" I protested.

"Aww, he's all soft already," Emma whined.

"Can you get him hard again?" Eden chirped.

"No! No!" I protested, finally getting Emma off me. And then I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest, ankles together, to prevent any further groping. "This is NOT appropriate," I barked at my 12-year-old baby sisters.

"Why not?"

"You're too young!" I insisted. "Hell, you're not even teenagers yet!"

Eden and Emma grinned at each other knowingly before turning back to me. "We will be in five days."

Ah, hell.


"So, I heard you got a little frisky with Eden this afternoon," Brooke grinned at me. My little sister, now sixteen, had grown to 5'7", although it looked like she would never reach Brandi's 5'8". But her curves were still filling out. After all, everyone in our family was a late bloomer. (Well, except for the twins, who were actually starting on time). Brooke already gotten a C-cup, bigger than Brandi despite being slightly shorter, and I wondered just how much more she had to grow.

"I don't want to talk about it." I rolled my eyes away from her and glowered at the wall.

Brooke giggled and pushed herself deeper into the crevasse between my left arm and my chest, snuggling herself into my side while we watched TV. Meanwhile, Brandi and Adrienne were in the kitchen helping Mom make dinner and talking with Dad about Cal's first winning football season in forever and their recent 30-7 shellacking of Stanford in The Big Game. Eden and Emma were off ... doing whatever. I didn't want to know.

I took a deep breath. "So how are things going with Kenta?"

"Great, great. He's a wonderful boyfriend. Jennifer and I have been keeping him busy." Brooke giggled. "But don't change the subject. Eden said she was on her knees, rummaging around the cabinets looking for a cookie tin. You crept up behind her, grabbed her hips, and started rubbing your bulge against her ass. Did you really do all that?"

I scrunched up my face and dropped my eyelids halfway, feeling like snarling. "I thought she was you," I grunted.

"Well, I can sort of see that," Brooke reasoned. "After all, the twins have grown up a LOT in the last few months. I don't think any of us sprouted quite like that so fast. They're 5'4" now, you know, and they're not even thirteen. Sure, they're skinny as twigs right now, but you know they'll grow into their bodies."

Hmph. If it were up to me, Eden and Emma would go back to being 7 years old and stay that way for the rest of their lives.

"But I wonder what was going through your head when you started rubbing yourself against her, Ben," Brooke said softly, seductively, and right into my ear.

"Nothing," I grunted.

"Are you sure?" Brooke husked from millimeters away. "If you really thought she was me, I can imagine what was going through your head. I'll bet you were thinking of reaching around to deftly unzip her jeans and then slide them off her ass, taking her panties along with them."

"Your jeans," I clarified. "Not hers."

"Whatever," Brooke waved. "Just picture the girl. You'd see the creamy whiteness of her buttcheeks, completely untanned and with such soft, perfect skin. I'll bet you'd leave the jeans around her knees, trapping her skinny legs together. Not a trace of fat on her, and you'd slide your hand between her thighs from behind to test the moisture of her pussy."

"Brooke..." I groaned.

She pressed on. "Finding her already wet, you'd still reach your hand around to the front to give yourself a better angle at rubbing her clit and spreading honey all along her pussy lips while laying your big, thick, throbbing erection into the valley of her butt crack, giving yourself short thrusts against her asscheeks just because it felt so good."

"Oh, Brooke..." I whimpered.

She continued in a quiet voice. "And while your right hand was busy stroking her clit, your left hand would glide forward along her stomach, slipping beneath her shirt until you could run your palm over her bra, tugging downward on the cup until her naked breast fell into your hand so you could rub her tender nipples raw with the coarseness of your manly skin."

"Brooke, where did you learn to talk like this?" I groaned.

"Shh!" Brooke hissed. "And just when she started moaning as her orgasm approached, you'd drag your dick backwards, tugging it through her butt crack until just the tip was still touching her. And aiming it lower, you'd press your thick mushroom head against her wet pussy entrance, settling it against her tender hole, readying yourself to push inside that forbidden, incestuous place."

"Oh, gawd..."

"Can you see it, Ben?"

"Fuckkk..." I muttered under my breath, praying no one was around to hear me.

"Let's go." Brooke sat up and grabbed my hand.

"Wha-?"

Brooke glanced to the kitchen, where sounds of the rest of our family chattering wafted out. And then her eyes fixed on me. "We're going to go make that a reality, Ben. Or would you rather be left here imagining you were doing all that to Eden?"

I got up.

Less than three minutes later, behind the locked door of my bedroom, I rammed my hips forward one last time as I began hosing down Brooke's innards, spraying my sperm into her forbidden, incestuous place.

Giggling and scooping jism up to her mouth with her own fingers, Brooke then kissed me and whispered, "Welcome home, big brother."


On Tuesday's Christmas Eve, by family tradition we all stayed home to hang out together. We found some movies on cable and I soon found myself on the big couch, surrounded by a LOT of sisters. Per usual, Eden and Emma were both using me as a backrest while I complained that they were REALLY too big to do so, especially since they'd sprouted. Brooke was in the wing chair. And both Adrienne and Brandi had propped pillows against the base of my couch, sitting on the floor and leaning back while Adrienne tilted her head to the side to rest it against my leg.

I'd spent a lot of time on this couch, and not only during the daytime. With the addition of Adrienne as an extra sibling, we'd found ourselves short 1 bed. Even though we were dating, our parents wouldn't let me and Adrienne sleep together. So in the end, I, the lone male, wound up sleeping on the couch.

After three nights, my back was not happy. I pleaded with my mom, "Come ON. The twins already know Adrienne and I are having sex." Heck, I was pretty sure the twins had heard me screwing Adrienne or Brandi or Brooke at some point during the last few days. Now that I knew that Eden and Emma had already eavesdropped on us the previous summer, I wasn't quite so careful to obscure my sexual activities. But I wasn't about to tell my mom that.

"No, Ben." Mom put her foot down. "Whether the twins are aware of it or not, on principle we're not going to make things blatantly obvious. This is still my house and my rules. You can keep it in your shorts until you get back to Berkeley."

I just growled and walked away in resignation, lest I do something to make Mom reprimand me for the philandering I was already doing in her house.

Speaking of philandering, it was just after midnight on Christmas morning when we all finished opening up our first present. My siblings and parents retired to bed, and I decided to go prowling to open up another present. After all, I had a bit of built-up tension to release.

That night, I'd gotten cleaned out in family poker AGAIN. Seriously, who knew Adrienne was such a card shark? She bluffed out my dad first, swept through Mom, Brooke, Eden, and Emma, and then completed a rather vicious takedown of both Brandi and me. I'd been sooo close to beating her, but my girlfriend somehow managed to hide pocket aces on the final hand.

Anyways, I heard the shower turn off and then went upstairs to get in before anyone else did. And so I was clad just in a towel as I entered the upstairs hallway.

"Hiii, Tiger," Adrienne's voice came from the open door to my bedroom. Brandi had once again taken control of her own bedroom while Adrienne seemed perfectly happy in mine, and I turned to see my gorgeous girlfriend/sister laying face-down on top of my bed reading a magazine, her elbows propping her up and affording me a wonderful view of her cleavage. Her still-wet hair was slicked back and slightly darkened while it dried on the terrycloth bathrobe she wore.

Did I mention I loved the wet look?

Adrienne giggled. "You should probably get into the bathroom before someone sees that." She nodded and I looked down to see that I was pitching quite the tent in my towel.

I chuckled. "Maybe I should have you do something about it first."

Adrienne rolled her eyes and shooed me away. "Maybe after you've showered. I don't sleep with bankrupt losers unless they're clean."

Ooh, a dig at my recent poker loss. I growled and for a moment, felt like going into the bedroom and playing dominant with my part-time submissive girlfriend; but I kept my ire in check and turned back to the bathroom...

... just in time to see the door close and hear the lock click. I rushed forward and jerked the knob. "Dammit! I called 'Next'!"

"You took too long. Lost your turn!" Brandi called through the door, cackling maniacally.

I snorted and turned back to face Adrienne, murder in my eyes. And then my gorgeous blonde girlfriend merely got to her knees on the bed, pressed her wrists together and proffered them forward to me. "I am yours to take... sir..."


"Again," Adrienne hissed, trying to keep her voice down.

[thwack]

"Again!"

[thwack]

"One more!"

[THWACK!]

"Nnnghhh!!!" Adrienne gritted her teeth to try and restrain her scream. The twins were probably asleep, but I wasn't really worried about them hearing anymore. However, we didn't want Mom and Dad to come investigating what was going on, especially since we hadn't taken the time to even close the door.

Adrienne's head was vibrating as she tried to hold herself together while it felt like she was coming apart from the inside. The orgasm swept through her body, causing her hips to quake at least an 8.0 on the Richter scale, my dick happily trapped inside her clenching cunt. I squeezed the flesh of her asscheeks in my hands, holding on for the ride before exhaling and feeling my dick release my creamy load into the depths of her womb.

"Ahhh..." Adrienne sighed in complete satisfaction once her climax passed. She wriggled her hips, feeling my cum soaking into her body as she let her face and chest collapse down onto the bed. "Just what I needed. Fast and dirty."

I grunted and nodded, breathing heavily myself. We'd taken less than ten minutes, just a quickie. And it was just what the both of us wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.