Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel - Cover

Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Miranda lay soaking in the oil pool, it was early morning and her parent's were still sleeping, she really needed to add one to her lair she thought, loving the feel of the hot oil soaking into her body, with a purr she ran her paws over her chest rubbing the oil in, "is it very wonderful being made love too? Nedra" Miranda asked silently. Nedra purred "come little sweet one, visit Nedra again and we will talk of ohhh sooo delicious things." Miranda smiled and went to join Nedra, once again walking down the long marble column hallway to the silver doors, the same young girl bowed and quickly opened the doors for Miranda.

Miranda smiled and hugged Nedra, Nedra purred and kissed Miranda lightly on the lips "my ohhh sooo sweet one finds herself now filled with more curiosity, this is good, Nedra knows, come you shall sit here and learn from Nedra." Miranda found herself once again dressed in the short cool silk sarong and half sitting half laying on a low couch with only half a back, Nedra picked up a silver hair brush and started to brush Miranda's hair. "Before you can know the feelings of being made love too you must understand what this ooohh sooo special thing is, this Nedra shall show you, there is making love, then there is simply the sexual act, making love brings into it emotions of the heart and soul, it brings tears and laughter and cries of release." Nedra started to braid tiny beads and ribbons into Miranda's long wavy hair "but no matter the feelings involved if you or your lover do not have the knowledge to make it enjoyable and filled with pleasure, then it will be lovingly enjoyed but not the great passion it could be. So you learn to please your lover and in turn your lover will want to be even more pleasing with you." Miranda blinked as a cloud seemed to form in front of her, in the center of the cloud was a room. Inside the room were women, many of them with objects in their hands, Miranda blushed realizing they were replica's of a male shaft. Nedra purrred "here the poppets learn how to touch, caress, kiss, fondle and give pleasure to a man's penis." Miranda gasped feeling her heart start to beat faster as she watched a beautiful woman kneeling before a human man, her hands cupping and caressing his shaft, then lean forward her tongue starting to lick with long strokes of her tongue, Nedra smiled and purred as she watched Miranda's reaction as the woman took the mans penis in her mouth. Miranda without realizing it had opened her mouth slightly, her tongue brushing over her lips, "one must know that which is real to understand the taste and texture, the delight of oral sexual stimulation, there is an art to using your mouth, your tongue, your teeth and lips to bring a man to his release." The cloud changed to show a woman with a phallus in her hand, she rubbed it between her breasts, against her nipples, she pressed her breasts around it as her tongue caressed the tip. "Never should a woman do something that she finds distasteful, for if she does then she reduces her own pleasure and in turn her lovers pleasure, it is always best to tell your lover if you find a certain sex act unpleasant or repellent, there are always women who will do anything that is required of them by their lover even if they desire not to, this is never a good thing for these women diminish themselves as women."

Miranda looked down at the crystal goblet that appeared in her hand, surprised to realize that her mouth was dry she took a sip of the cool water with a hint of lemon in it. Miranda sucked in her breath as the cloud changed again, this time there were men and women, instead of the woman putting her mouth on the man, it was the man touching, licking and kissing the woman's sex. Miranda saw the woman's face as she panted and moaned, her hips pushing up as she begged for more. The room seemed to shift and Miranda saw a woman, her thighs on either side of the man's head, the man was fondle and kissing her sex while she rubbed her breasts against his stomach, his shaft in her mouth. Miranda found herself wanting to pant and moan as an ache built inside her, she found her thighs pressing tightly together as she watched unable to take her eyes off the couple. Nedra purred "all of this touching, with body, hands, mouth, tongue, builds you to your release, it makes your love juices flow, it makes your blood course through your body and your heart beat wildly. A woman should never allow her love to enter her body until she is ready, until she is wet and eager or the union can be painful and very unpleasant, this my ohhh so sweet one should remember, for many times men in their eagerness can rush a woman when she is not ready, so you learn to slow the man down with caresses, your mouth or my sweet one it takes saying the words that you are not ready you need more of your mates attentions." Nedra smiled with a purr as the cloud started to change "soo now my sweet one, we come to that which you seek, a man makes love to a woman, a woman makes love to a man, they make love together, it is not something that is one sided it is shared and experienced by both, you make love with each other. Later Nedra shall teach you of the other side to such, where one strives to dominate another for pleasure's gain, there are many such types of love games and some that are taken past games by such as the ohhh sooo egotistical DeSade but that is for another time." Miranda's whole body seemed to gasp and turn to shivery aches as the cloud changed once again to show men and women each in a different position of making love. Nedra purred to herself watching Miranda's parted lips, the rise and fall of her breasts, the glittering sheen of her green eyes "this my ohhh sooo sweet tidbit is the sex act, it is what you do before, during and after that turns it into making love, as your tender ears hear there are many sounds to love making, many women moan, cry, scream with their pleasure, never should you be embarrassed by such, these sounds impart to your lover your delight, your enjoyment and it brings him pleasure, whispered or panting words telling your partner of your wants and needs also add to the pleasure, when one is being at their most intimate is not a time for verbal shyness. You will find that there are times for playful timidness physically and verbally and at other times aggressive playfulness with words used to encourage and stimulate your mate." Miranda blinked as the cloud disappeared, she almost gulped down the last of her lemon scented water, Nedra smiled to herself "sooo now the little tidbit would invision the ohh soo frustrated Christopher making sweet love to her, this is good yes this Nedra knows, soon my sweet one, soon you shall have your Christopher in your arms." Miranda turned wide eyes on Nedra, then asked Nedra a question she had wondered about for a long time "Nedra why are you always there when we need you, why do you help us, not just my family but all of us?"

Nedra purred softly as she fluffed out Miranda's hair "ohhhhh soooo many years ago, Nedra she met a little boy who believed in unicorns, fairies and dragons, this small one had much pain and heartache deep inside but he still believed, he so desperately wanted to believe that the magic and wonder of the universe still existed, this small one grew to manhood at times with Nedra's help, for a short time he lost his dream but with the love of his friends he found it again, Nedra she looked at his friends and saw goodness, dreams and love that kept magic alive, not just for their world but for other worlds, other lonely lives that they brought smiles and kindness too such as the ohhh sooo boisterous Brax. These friends looked at Nedra and accepted what she was, they brought laughter, smiles and at times tears and pain to her heart, as with the ohhhh sooooo silly Trink, they let Nedra into their children's lives without fear or reservation, sooo Nedra shares her knowledge a little and helps when she can. Nedra is powerful and has the knowledge of the universe in her hands but even she has her limitations but she fears them not with those that bring love to her heart." Nedra remembered for a moment the little boy Hank and his love for the unicorns, now he had a son Christopher who loved the ohhh sooo sweet tidbit, Nedra would give Hank's son what he most desired, Miranda, and in turn Miranda would receive that which she desired most, Christopher. Miranda hugged Nedra "I'm glad Hank led you to us in a round about way, I love you always Nedra." Nedra purred softly "now it is time for you to return home to your ohhh sooo kind papa who tries to make your ohhh sooo snarly mama laugh. Miranda my sweet tidbit always shall Nedra hold you close to her heart."

Miranda once again dressed in her day clothes walked into the breakfast room, Alex smiled at his daughter "if you see flames shooting down the hall just duck and run for cover." Miranda giggled "is mama really being that bad?" Alex grinned "you betcha, I might suggest you hide out at the lair for the day, the less disturbance around the house the better, your mama seems to get annoyed easily right at the moment." Miranda nodded "maybe I will, I haven't been to the lair in a while." Finishing her breakfast Miranda got up to leave "I'll just go see mama for a minute then head to the lair." Alex grimaced hearing a roar from down the hall "by the way hun, I like your hair like that." Miranda grinned, gave her papa a quick kiss in the cheek and went to see what her mama was roaring about. Miranda stood at the doorway for a minute watching her mama shredding blankets and snarling as she tried to get them where she wanted them, "mama is there anything I can do to help?" Laurel looked up about to snarl then walked over to Miranda, nuzzling her and purring deeply "no sweetie, I just need to be left alone right now" the dragoness Miranda purred and licked her mama's cheek "if you need me I'll be at the lair, don't forget to sing to Zara mama, she is feeling upset because your snarling."

Miranda giggled to herself wondering if one day she would be like her mama snarling and nesting, even though she had done as Nedra suggested and used her magic to prevent pregnancy, Nedra saying it was much more pleasurable not having to worry about children when one is just learning about their sensuality and sexuality. After spending an hour on the beach and playing in the waves Miranda went up above to take a bath, getting out of the bubbly pool she rubbed a lotion that Nedra said was scented with something called honeysuckle and manga, Nedra had purred as she told Miranda it was ohhhhh soooooo tasty and lickable, giggling Miranda pulled on her robe, trying not to start blushing again remembering the things she had seen at Nedras, each time she started thinking about them, it made her breathless and achy in her most private parts. Pouring herself a glass of cold water she sat down at the table and found herself wondering what it would be like to have Christopher touch her like that, kiss her all over like she had seen the man do to the woman, without realizing it she licked her lips wondering what Christopher would feel and taste like.

"Mandy?" Miranda turned away from the table slowly looking in surprise to see Christopher standing in the kitchen doorway." Christopher what are you doing here?" Christopher held out a large package "I came across this in Italy, I wanted you to have it." Miranda carefully unwrapped the package glancing every so often at Christopher, Miranda ohhhhhhh'd holding the musical instrument carefully "it's called a Mandolin, it's sort of like your mothers lute." Christopher told her waiting to see what Miranda would do. Miranda strummed her fingers over the strings and almost purred at the sound, putting it down on the table she looked up at Christopher "ohhhhhh it's wonderful, thank you so much" without thinking Miranda ran to him and threw her arms around his neck giving him a hug. Christopher wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her closely against him. Miranda felt the shock of his body pressed against hers run through every nerve in her body, she looked up at him, her lips parted, her eyes starting to shimmer with heat, Christopher felt his heart skip a beat and his groin tighten seeing the look in her eyes. Just one taste Christopher told himself just one taste as his mouth covered hers. Miranda mmmmmm'd into his mouth her hands went to the back of his head holding him as she returned the kiss, Christopher's fingers tangled in Miranda's hair tightening his hold as his tongue pushed between her parted lips. Christopher with a groan broke the kiss, he stood staring down at her gasping for breath. Miranda whispered breathlessly "please don't stop Christopher, please I want you kissing me, I want your mouth on mine." Christopher groaned taking her wrists in his hands he pulled them away from his hair "Mandy, do you know what your saying, once I start kissing you I may not be able to stop there." Miranda licked her lips "I asked you once if I wanted, would you make love to me, Christopher I want you to make love to me and I know what I'm saying." Undoing the belt of her robe Miranda slowly let it slide off her shoulders to fall to the floor.

Christopher almost moaned out loud seeing the stunningly beautifully naked Miranda standing in front of him, her eyes smoldering Miranda reached out and took Christopher's hand and placed it on her breast, as if coming out of a trance Christopher growled and pulled her into his arms again, his hands cupping her bottom and pulling her up against him as his mouth crushed hers in a hard deep passionate kiss. Christopher gasped against her lips "one of us has to many clothes on, Mandy where's your bedroom?" In the next instant Christopher found himself standing in her bedchamber totally nude. "Mmmmmmmmm I knew you would be gorgeous" purred Miranda as her glittering eyes ran up and down his body, her glance stopping at his hard erection. Christopher picked her up and carried her to the huge bed, laying her down he joined her pulling her into his arms his mouth came down on hers again, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Miranda pushed her tongue against his, her hands in his hair untying the leather cord that held his hair back, she murmured with pleasure as her hands played with his long hair, wiggling, pressing and sliding her body against his Miranda shivered her nipples hardening as he cupped her breast his thumb brushing back and forth over her sensitive nipple, she cried out and her nails dug into his hip as his mouth closed around her breast and started to suck his tongue flick against the edge of her nipple. Christopher sighed around her nipple blowing his breath over it as his fingers slipped between her thighs, feeling how wet she was made him groan, his erection throbbing, eager to be deep inside her wet heat. Thrusting first one then two fingers deep inside her, he spread her over and over again. "Christopher, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhh Christopher" Miranda gasped, panting, her hips pushing against his fingers, her hand over his as she wiggled harder trying to take them deeper. Christopher licking her neck, then sucking on her earlobe heard her moans and whispered in her ear "ready baby?" Miranda moaned trying to get the words out "yes ohhhhh yes please." Christopher rolled over spreading her thighs wide with his knees, lifting her bottom with his hands he pressed the tip of his hard shaft against her wet juice covered swollen entrance, looking down into her eyes Christopher his voice raspy with desire said "one quick hurt Mandy, then it will be all done." Miranda her breasts heaving licked her lips nodding her hands holding onto his shoulders. Miranda cried out as he thrust deep inside her breaking through her maidenhead, her nails digging into his shoulders. Christopher trying to hold still and give her a chance to adjust to his being inside her groaned as he felt her vaginal muscles tighten around him slowly he started to thrust in and out of her. Miranda moaned his name pushing at his chest "am I hurting you, baby?" Panting, Miranda wiggled under him "I want to be on top, please Christopher." With a startled look Christopher grinned and quickly rolled over taking Miranda with him, his hands at her waist, he bent his knee's up against her bottom "better?" Miranda gasped as she settled down on his hard erection, he could almost see it in her eyes "now what do I do" slowly he lifted her up then let her slide down, her head thrown back, her breasts thrust out, she moaned her eyes closed Miranda started to move. She felt Christopher's hands cupping her bottom, her breath coming in pants she moved faster, each time pushing down harder, moaning deeply she licked her lips her eyes glittering. Christopher feeling her vaginal muscles spasming around his hard shaft groaned, helping her increase the pace, he slipped his hand down between them rubbing his fingers against her, as her release hit her Miranda screamed with pleasure, her body shuddering over and over again. Christopher his shaft spurting his seed deep inside her with each throb of his heart grinned, his Mandy was a moaner and a screamer. Rubbing his hands up her back Christopher pressed Miranda down on his chest, he could feel her breasts heaving against his chest and her heart thudding, "ohh my that was past wonderful" Miranda breathed out. Christopher smiled as his hands rubbed her back "it was, wasn't it." Miranda snuggled her cheek in the hollow of his shoulder, her fingers playing with the hair on his chest sighed with pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.