Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel - Cover

Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Alex and Laurel found Kirk sitting with Mar, Izzie, Mr.Whitaker and Mr.Dinty, Kalilah was tucked in Kirk's jacket pocket. Everyone else had left heading back to their homes, Laurel groaned when Mar and Mr.Whitaker started discussing what he served at his pub, she groaned even louder when she saw Daniel heading in their direction, she whispered to Alex "here comes Kalilah's father, he doesn't look happy." Daniel nodded to the group, Kalilah smiled and waved, the smile slowly leaving seeing the look on her papa's face, "Kalilah, it's time to return home, your Mother is waiting for you, tell everyone goodnight and be on your way" Daniel told her sternly. Kalilah got out of Kirk's pocket "yes, papa, night night everyone, it sure was an interesting evening, I'm glad you're ok Laurel, that gun sure made a big bang" Kirk raised an eyebrow "isn't your mama waiting for you" with an ohhh yes and a nod Kalilah waved saying night night again then flew home.

Mar chuckled winking at Marti'en "reminds me a lot of another fairy" Marti'en grinned "we should introduce the two, it might prove very entertaining" Mar laughed. Daniel frowned at Kirk "Kalilah is very young and very impressionable, her mother and I would hate to see her hurt and disillusioned." Kirk nodded "yes she is very young, I hope she never becomes disillusioned with the world and I have no intentions of doing anything that would hurt her, I'm a novelty to her at the moment it will wear off soon." Mar snorted saying silently to Marti'en he doubted that novelty would wear off anytime soon, not from the look in that little fairies eye's. Daniel satisfied with Kirk's answer for the time being said good night to everyone then headed home. Alex chuckled "that was a diplomatic answer if I ever heard one. It's time to be heading home ourselves it will be morning soon and the family will be wondering where we've gotten off too."

While Kirk said goodnight, Alex took Laurel aside, taking her into his arms he kissed her long and hard "send for me tonight urchin, I miss sleeping with you in my arms, I miss making love with you, I want to hear your moans of pleasure again" Just hearing his words Laurel could have moaned, "I miss you too, I want you so badly I ache, I want to fall asleep feeling your body pressed against mine, my lips still swollen from your kisses" she told him breathlessly returning his kiss. Alex whispered into her mouth "send Kirk home, I can go back later, much later."

Alex and Laurel kissing and stripping each other's clothes off finally made it to her bedchamber, Alex picked her up and tossed her onto the huge bed, Laurel laughing rolled just as Alex went to pounce, grabbing her ankle he slowly pulled her to him with a growling Mmmmmmm of pleasure his hands running up her legs. Laurel squealed when he leaned down and bit her on the bottom, rolling over she laughed watching him jump as she bit him on his side, with green eye's smoldering she bit his thigh then suddenly wrapped her wet hot mouth around his hard shaft, she felt his whole body jerk and heard him groan, his hand curling in her hair at the back of her head. Laurel moaned around his shaft feeling Alex fingers sliding between her thighs, her hips started rocking against his hand as her mouth sucked eagerly around him.

With a groan Alex pulled Laurel up on his chest Kissing her deeply he thrust his tongue into her mouth at the same time he rolled her over spreading her thighs wide and thrust deep inside her listening to her moan into his mouth. Laurel shoved her hips up gasping and panting she moaned out his name, her nails raked up his back as she squeezed her legs tighter around his waist. Her mouth ravished his wildly, crying out for him to thrust harder as her body shuddered around his hard shaft, Alex felt her release, her love juices flooding over him his whole body shivered and his hips jerked hard pressing against her as he filled her with his seed. Holding her tight Alex rolled over pressing Laurel against his chest, Laurel gasping for breath could feel his heart thudding against her breasts. Alex pulled the covers over them, snuggling her closer he smiled and kissed the tip of her nose "I've missed you being in my arm's urchin" Laurel purred softly "I've missed being there, my love."

The two laughed, played in the bubbling pool and made love all day long, Alex got out of bed, pulling on his breeches he smiled lovingly down at Laurel as she slept. Going into the kitchen he rummaged around until he found the coffee, setting the kettle on the stove he rummaged around some more until he had found something to eat, hearing a noise he glanced into the main room, seeing Revanche standing in the middle of the room with a look of indecision on his face Alex smiled "Laurel is sleeping, come on in the kitchen and join me for a cup of coffee and whatever food is left, I don't think she actually eats." Revanche nodded saying thanks and went into the kitchen with Alex who poured him a cup of coffee, sitting down Alex took a drink with a grimace adding some hot water to the coffee he muttered to himself then sat back down. "You look like you could use someone to talk to Revanche, I've got a pretty good listening ear if you want to just unload whatever's bothering you" Alex commented as he drank his coffee.

Even as he shook his head Revanche started talking in frustration "Lady Carolyn is driving me crazed, I can't get near Chloe unless that woman is around listening in on every word that's said, if I get to close to Chloe she actually pushes her way in between us. I wrote to Chloe's parent's asking if she could come visit with my parent's and myself, they wrote back saying they had no problem with that but wanted to delay the visit until this spring, Lady Carolyn having all ready written saying how much Chloe was enjoying London and what good it was doing polishing her social skills" Revanche snorted "the only skills that are getting polished are Lady Carolyn's prancing around all over town dragging Chloe along." Alex listened to Revanche hearing his anger and frustration, he chuckled when it suddenly dawned on Revanche that he was drinking utterly putrid coffee, with a grimace Revanche stared at his coffee cup "this is foul Alex." Alex laughed "cooking is not my forte, I was lucky to get the water boiling" Revanche chuckled "here let me fix that" a coffee pot and a picnic basket appearing on the table "this shouldn't turn our toenails green" he said pouring Alex a fresh cup of decent coffee. Alex took a sip and grinned "you can be my chef any day, if I were in your position Revanche I'd dose Lady Carolyn with something that would put her to bed for a week, grab Chloe and head out of town, marry her, show up back in town and smile nicely at Lady Carolyn and present your new wife to her. The only problem with that is then you have to face her family and yours, not knowing her family it could get nasty, mother's especially have a problem with dragons running off with their daughters I would imagine. What if Laurel invited Chloe to Zinmer for a few days, Lady Carolyn knows they're friends, she shouldn't object to that and if she were indisposed she couldn't go along and of course I would do my utmost to keep Laurel occupied." Revanche grinned "your positively devious, Alex." Alex grinned back "I do my best."

A very disheveled half asleep Laurel tying her bathrobe around her waist wandered into the kitchen to find Alex and Revanche chuckling together, she frowned at the kettle, put new water to boiling then sat down "what are you two up too? That was an I'm up to no good chuckle if I ever heard one." Laurel got a who us look from both of them, chuckling she got up and fixed herself a cup of cocoa, looking in the picnic basket she ohhhhh'd helping herself to a large cinnamon bun sticky with frosting. "Re if I went and talked to your father or Grandfather, do you think they would build me a bathing and oil pool at Zinmer, I was thinking about that last night when Alex was talking about rebuilding the stables and moving the out buildings." Revanche smiled "why don't you two put clothes on and we can go ask, it's family dinner night, besides from the confused look on Alex face he has no idea what an oil pool is, you could show him." Alex grinned "only if she stops licking her finger's like that otherwise she won't get out of here the rest of the night" Laurel gave Alex a wide eyed innocent look as she sucked the frosting off a finger. Revanche laughed getting up "dinner is in one hour if you can make it."

Silently Laurel giggled "Re, are we still invited? Alex is being silly and insisting that one must dress accordingly when invited to dinner, I tried to tell him it's always casual dress when it's family dinner but he is doing his stiff proper English gentleman thing." Revanche laughed "this should be a revelation for him, of course you're still invited." Laurel chuckled "ready or not here we come." Revanche grinning widely opened the front door hearing the door knocker, there stood Alex and Laurel both dressed as if for an evening out in London. Sherry almost fell down the last few steps of the staircase "ohhh Thamara look its Laurel and she is with a positively gorgeous man." Alex grinned at Revanche "it was a close call but I finally got all the frosting off her fingers" Revanche laughed "Alex let me introduce my two cousins, Sherry and Thamara." Alex bowed formally kissing the hands of both of the girl's setting them off into fits of giggles and blushes.

Collin walked out of the study then stopped short "Alex Breeton? As I live and breath it is you, is Michael with you? It's been to long since I've seen the two of you" opening the study door Collin called "Rav, Brand, come see who's here" turning back to Alex, Collin walked over shaking his hand "It's to bad Michael isn't with you." Laurel looked up at Alex "would you like to ask your Grandfather to join us?" Alex groaned "if I do that Joe and Kirk will want to come also" Collin laughed "this is family night Alex the more the merrier, it's total chaos to put it bluntly." Alex was soon shaking hands with Brand and Rav, Laurel smiled saying hello to Sherry and Thamara, Brand chuckled "you two going out on the town?" Laurel gave Alex an I told you so look, Alex laughed "I thought we should dress for the evening, my mistake urchin." Laurel grinned at Alex then winked. Collin, Rav, Brand all exchanged looks, Rav saying silently to his father "Laurel and Alex? Now that's a combination, this should be fun to watch" Collin chuckled silently "I think she is just what that family needs."

Michael sitting at his desk blinked to see a scroll appear, opening it he read: you and the boys are invited to an evening of chaos and insanity, dinner supplied bring your own insanity, your grandson is already in attendance; Collin of Virlane. Michael threw back his head and laughed, damn it must be over a year since he had seen Collin. Michael got up calling Joe and Kirk, telling them they had been invited to a family dinner not saying by who, Michael didn't need to worry about Rachel as usual she was out with her lady friends at some card club. When they were already it suddenly occurred to Michael he had no idea where the dinner was being held only to find himself and the boys a moment later standing in a large foyer being greeted by Collin, Rav and Brand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.