Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel - Cover

Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Revanche was bored out of his mind, he still trained with Brand and Brax, worked in the stables with Keebler, practiced his magic with his mother and Mar but it didn't seem to be enough. He knew he was driving everyone crazy continually asking if they needed anything done but he just found it difficult not doing something all the time. Going over to the Keep, Revanche was run out of the kitchen by Harriet, finding his Grandfather in his study he watched him frowning over his account books, walking over he stood looking at the book for a minute then reached out and corrected some adding and subtracting mistakes. Collin sighed "I hate doing those books but with Jacquilt away visiting I have to try and figure them out." Revanche chuckled "here, let me do it Grandfather, I enjoy figures" taking the book he had the entries made and figured in no time.

Later that night Collin sat talking to Rav about letting Revanche start learning how to take over the business end of the family affairs, he also pointed out it would keep him busy and out of everyone's scales. Rav laughed replying that anything that would accomplish that would be worth it. With a thoughtful look Collin made the suggestion that they send Revanche to London to have their man of business there teach him what he needed to know, then when Jacquilt returned he could pick up the accounting end from the secondary investments they had from the local farms and businesses. Rav felt that Natalie would agree as long as Hurbert went along, she didn't have many fond memories of London.

Revanche stared at his parent's and grandparent's he couldn't believe it they were going to send him to London to learn the family business, he was thrilled and didn't even argue at the idea of Hubert going along. After breakfast Collin said he would write and ask if Mr. Tetly would be interested in teaching Revanche the ropes, Collin was sure there would be no problem but explained it was only polite to request not demand, even when it was coming from a business partner.

Natalie sat reading the note from Laurel, she chuckled "Laurel has had three families of fairies move into her loft, they apparently lost everything in a forest fire, she wants to know where I got the tiny cups and saucers that she saw Chad using once. I'll have to get a box and fill it with fairy size things for them." Revanche smiled saying he would take it to Laurel, he had not had a chance to see her lair yet. Rav suggested Revanche send a message to Laurel and ask if it was all right to drop in, Marti'en had mentioned Laurel was getting a tad testy about Trink popping in and out all the time looking for Izzie. Revanche chuckled nodding then sent a message saying his mother was gathering some things for her fairy families and did she mind if he dropped them off. Laurel replied that he was more than welcome, it had been awhile since she had seen him at the gathering.

Revanche arrived at Laurel's with a large box filled with things for the fairy families, Laurel had him set the box on a table in the main room, she gave him a hug saying how nice it was to see him again, Revanche smiled and hugged her back, she took him on a tour of her lair except for the bubbling pool room, as they went by Laurel called out "girls there is a male in the house" she grinned at Re "the little fairy girls are taking a bath" he chuckled hearing giggles and laughter coming from the room.

Laurel fixed them tea while Re told her about going to London and learning the family business, she smiled to herself, it sounded like things were working out well for him, she was pleased, she was even more pleased as he mentioned that he had been writing to Chloe and he thought her cousin's lived in London so maybe she could visit him there. Laurel smiled saying she thought Chloe was very nice and she hoped things worked out well for the two of them, she could tell from the look on his face that he was relieved that Laurel seemed to accept the fact that their prior relationship was over. When he got ready to leave Laurel gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek "we'll always be best friends Re no matter what, if you ever need me I'm always around." Laurel carried the box to the stone cottage tickled to see how pleased the three tiny women were as they unpacked the box.

Three weeks later Revanche was on his way to London, a letter of introduction to Mr. Tetly in his pocket, words of caution ringing in his ears from his mother, a grin from his father and Hubert by his side. Revanche found learning from Mr. Tetly fascinating, each morning after breakfast he would take the carriage down to London's business district and spend the day being taught about stocks, shipping, and warehouse distribution. When a family ship came in Revanche was taken down to meet the Captain, given a tour of the ship, he soon found himself doing the work of the longshoremen, loading and unloading the holds. Mr. Tetly was a firm believer in the premise if you're going to learn something you learned from the ground up and if that took getting your hands dirty and a few strained muscles then so be it.

The first month Revanche who thought himself to be in good physical shape would come home eat his dinner, take a hot bath then be in bed by the time most men his age in London were just dressing to go out for the night. Hubert was very pleased, sending back regular reports back to Natalie and Rav about the improvements he saw daily in Revanche. Slowly as Revanche became accustomed to the hard physical and mental work he started going out in the evenings to small dinner parties, the opera and other social functions that London had to offer. Many people who remembered his Grandparents and parents started sending invitations to Revanche who tossed them over to Hubert letting him accept or decline as he thought best.

When Chloe arrived in town Revanche cut back his evenings out and started spending most of his time at her cousin's home. Once Chloe had her wardrobe completed to her Aunt's satisfaction she started attending social functions, it did not go unnoticed that where Chloe was Revanche could be found not far off. Many evenings Revanche would spend in the basement of Chloe's Aunt's house with her cousin Luke who was becoming a wizard of some renown amongst their own. When Luke had found out that Revanche was related to the Cairin's he was almost beside himself, dragging Revanche off to discuss magic as soon as he had barely stepped over the threshold.

Revanche smiled down at Chloe as he swirled her around the dance floor "have I told you how lovely you look tonight if I have then I'll just have to repeat myself." Chloe laughed with a blush "thank you kind sire for your compliment, you look quite fine yourself." Chloe saw the look in Revanche's eye's and blushed even more, the two had exchanged a few kisses and cautious caresses, just from his kisses Chloe suspected that Revanche was very experienced in those matters, just the thought sent her blushing again. Revanche seeing the blush raised an eyebrow and smiled "what has you blushing so prettily?" Chloe blushed even more "I was thinking about how much I enjoyed your kiss last night." Revanche grinned trying to ignore the sudden tightening in his groin "I'm glad you did, I know I certainly enjoyed kissing you, your lips taste as sweet as a flower's nectar, it makes me want to drink deeper."

As the dance came to an end Revanche hoped that Chloe was breathless from more than just dancing, "would you like to step outside for a moment and catch your breath?" Revanche asked already leading Chloe in the direction of the open balcony doors. Outside Chloe felt the cool air sooth her warm cheeks, glancing out into the dark garden Chloe almost whispered "Revan, I'm not an experienced woman, I've never done more than kiss a man, I'm sure you can tell, I don't want you to be mislead or be disappointed in me." Revanche smiled to hear her call him his Aunt Jenee's pet name for him, turning Chloe he tipped up her chin with his hand "I never expected you to be an experienced woman Chloe, a wise woman named Isadora once told me that a gentle considerate lover must ease the one he loves into lovemaking, that it was his duty to make her first experience delightful enough that she would want to experience it again and again. I want to be that man for you Chloe when you're ready, I won't ever ask or expect more than you're willing to give."

Chloe smiled up at Revanche blushing again at his mentioning lovemaking, she put her hand on his cheek "thank you for understanding." Revanche turned his head and kissed the palm of her hand "I'll always try and understand, just promise you'll tell me how you feel as you did just now so there won't ever be any misunderstandings or confusion on either of our parts." As his lips brushed over hers Chloe whispered "I promise." Revanche smiled "now I think we better go back inside before our absence is commented on."

Revanche lay in bed that night thinking about Chloe, her soft dark brown hair, her eye's that had the gentleness of a doe in their depth's, petite coming just to the middle of his chest, her figure just as petite, chuckling Revanche thought she was very well put together perfectly. Her soft gentle looks didn't make men almost fall over their own feet staring, they didn't make a man feel overwhelmed or threatened.

In the last year Revanche had realized that was his problem with Laurel, she was so beautiful, her every movement so sensual so alluring, he had found himself afraid that he couldn't satisfy her, not to mention the feelings of jealousy he had whenever men looked at her. He knew it wasn't her fault, Laurel was just Laurel, she didn't try to be alluring, she just was, he also knew she rarely noticed the looks men gave her which made it even more difficult because it made him feel foolish for being jealous. With Chloe, Revanche felt so male, confident in his masculinity, he knew a lot of that had to do with maturing and seeing life in more realistic terms but no matter the reason he liked the feeling.

Collin handed Revanche's letter back to Rav with a chuckle "looks like you and Natalie need to prepare yourselves for a daughterinlaw, during the last four month's Revanche's letters have been filled more and more with mentions of Chloe." Natalie smiled, she liked Chloe and thought she was just right for Revanche and had said so on several occasions, passing a platter to Marti'en Natalie asked how Laurel was doing. Marti'en laughed "right now she is on a crusade, she is very annoyed with the absentee landlord who owns the property her stone cottage sits on and almost all of the surrounding area. Apparently he has let the property go and the local people are suffering for it while paying increasingly higher rents, you know Laurel she sits and listens as people talk and is hearing more and more dissatisfaction, it has her concerned. I believe Collin, she was talking about contacting you, she had been thinking about doing some investing and I have the suspicion she wants to purchase the property from the old landlord." Collin nodded saying there was nothing worse than unhappy tenants and that he would be more than happy to help Laurel if she was truly interested in the property.

Trink came rushing into the dining room wringing his hands "there be's something terribly wrong at Laurel's, Izzie contacted me wailing and screaming that Laurel vanished but I can't find out anymore, can one of yea be's kind enough to send me over there I gotta see what's happenin." They entered Laurel's lair to the sound of Izzie screaming Laurel's name, Trink rushing into Laurel's bed chamber grabbed Izzie "stop screamin woman an tell us what's happenin" Izzie cried, her eyes wide as saucers pointed at the mirror against the wall "she was standing there talking to me then all of a sudden she ... she just fell through the mirror." Mar going over and looking at the mirror demanded to know what Izzie meant by Laurel falling through the mirror. Izzie shaking all over took a deep breath "she was standing talking to me, her hand on the mirror, sorta leaning against it, then she was falling through the mirror." Virlane joined Mar at the mirror, cautiously he ran his paw over the glass, frowning he rubbed the mirror harder "Natalie come run your hand over the mirror and see if you feel anything, all I get is a slight vibration." Rav and Natalie went over to the mirror, Rav holding her hand as she felt the mirror with the other, frowning Natalie shook her head "I get the same slight vibration that's all" Izzie moaned "where is Laurel!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.