Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel - Cover

Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

"You forgot what Falk?" asked Revanche walking over to the group, Falk roared "Revanche" padding over he stood up on his hind legs and hugged him, everyone watched a sleeping limp Laurel slide down Falk's back, off his rump and onto the ground with a thud. Laurel staring up at the sky muttered "did I fall down again Falk?" Falk with a sorry sad pathetic look on his face nodded "aye that yea did Lass, that yea did" Laurel rolling over on her hands and knees muttered that she would just stay closer to the ground this time started to crawl in the direction of a group of trees, glancing up she saw Revanche "where's the Iiiitalian bitch? Re" she asked, Izzie noticing the green tint to Laurel's face chuckled and went to help her into the woods "I really like cocoa better Izzie, think I will stick to drinking cocoa from now on."

Brax hugged a sleeping Chad against his chest, getting up he swayed for a moment looking around "called my little man a sodomite this morning that bitch did, if she's around I'm not stayin" Brand put his hand on Brax shoulder "sit down Brax, she was sent packing a short while ago by Bitsy and Natalie and Revanche" Mar grumbled "damn and we didn't get to watch either."

"Excuse me, have any of you seen Laurel the singer?" Chloe blushed to find everyone in the group staring at her, "welllll now that all depends on what yea might be wantin her for girly" Trink replied, Chloe smiled "the music seller said she might be interested in a full size harp that my cousin is selling, but I have looked all over and can't seem to find her." Mar smiled at the young woman "why don't you show me the harp and if it's in good condition and reasonable I will purchase it for Laurel" Chloe lead the way to her cousins small camp, with Mar, Virlane, Revanche, Rav all in tow. Falk frowned "now what would our Laurel want with a harp, Trink?" Trink chortled "ohhhhh this and that, why to play yea big overgrown cat that's what."

Laurel her stomach now empty and her face very cold from having Izzie dunk her head in the icy stream a few times glowered "enough Izzie!" Izzie laughed "you should have told me you rarely if ever have anything stronger then tea, why don't you go join your furry Falk and I will get you a cup." Laurel sat wringing out her hair for a few minutes, sighing, she should of known better then to have had so much to drink, but it was a little late for that, groaning she remembered calling Revanche's lady friend a bitch. Standing up she held on to a tree for a few minutes, then went back to the group, Trink grinned at her "feelin a mite better are yea now? Laurel girly?" Laurel nodded "why is everyone standing up? is something wrong?" Laurel asked looking down at herself with a worried frown.

Mar laughed then stepped aside, as did the other's Laurel stood staring at a full size harp, it's old polished wood gleaming in the firelight, her mouth forming a soundless O Laurel walked towards the harp, she reached out a hand then pulled it back, Laurel smiled at the lovely woman standing next to the harp "you have a very pretty harp, won't you play it for us" she said trying to keep the envy out of her voice. Chloe smiled back "oh I can't play it, I thought you would play it for everyone" with a look of surprise on her face Laurel sat down on the small stool next to the harp, she ran her fingers along the strings and sighed hearing the sound. Laurel closed her eyes and let her fingers dance over the strings, she felt the warmth of the wood pressed against her shoulder and the vibration of the strings along her fingers and through her body, she moved and swayed with the music, she touched her cheek to the wood and started to sing.

Chloe smiled up at Mar whispering "no wonder everyone loves to hear her play and sing, she's magical" Mar nodded with a smile "that she is" glancing around at the crowd that had started to gather. Laurel opened her eyes with a sigh "thank you so much for letting me play your harp" she said to Chloe. Mar chuckled "it's not her harp it's yours" Laurel frowned at Mar "ohhh Mar I can't afford something like this, I'm sure it's far to expensive" Mar shook his head and gave her a toothy grin "no one's asking you to pay for it, it's a gift to be added to your beautiful voice." Laurel wanted to tell Mar she couldn't accept such an expensive gift, she wanted to say she'd never done anything to warrant such a thing as she ran her hands over the old polished wood that seemed to talk to her. Laurel smiled at Mar "I'll take the harp if you help yourself to whatever you want from the wine cellar, is it a deal?" Mar raised an eyeridge "the good stuff?" Laurel grinned nodding not exactly sure what the good stuff was but Izzie seemed too, Mar his eyes almost glazed at the thought of what might be in that wine cellar told Laurel it was a deal.

Chloe turned to leave giggling as it dawned on her that most of the group were well on their way to not being able to walk in a straight line let alone get up, Laurel smiled at her "don't go, sit down and join us, I'm drinking tea would you like some?" Afraid someone would fall over her harp Laurel sent it to her lair, telling Chloe she would be right back Laurel went and got another large ceramic mug of tea for Chloe and a refill for herself.

Revanche brought over a basket of warm pastries saying he thought Laurel might need something in her empty stomach, in surprise Laurel smiled "that's all right Re" picking up her pack. Izzie put her hands on her hips "if you reach in that pack and take out an apple I'm going to be very annoyed with you, Missy" Laurel quickly put down her pack and reached for a pastry. Chloe grinned as Laurel offered her a pastry "I'm afraid to say no" she whispered, Laurel laughed and whispered back "she told Trink she was my Nanny." Laurel leaning back against a tree listened as Re explained to Chloe who everyone was, she smiled to herself as she watched Marti'en, Natalie and Kat join the group, they went over and sat down next to Re and Chloe. Laurel felt a momentary sadness that Marti'en had not come over to talk to her but neither had she gone over to talk to Marti'en, Laurel put those thoughts aside for another time, she fell asleep thinking someone soft and gentle like Chloe would be perfect for Re.

Izzie woke Laurel up saying it was time to go home, Laurel saw that everyone had either fallen asleep where they were or had left heading for their beds, Laurel smiled as she looked for a moment at those sleeping, she would always consider them good friends.

Back home Laurel took a long hot bath then went to bed she snuggled under the covers with a sigh of relief, she had a good long sleep and woke up feeling refreshed. Mindful of what Izzie had said Laurel fixed herself a good lunch, then started to put her purchases from the night before away. Laurel put on her new boots, she smiled loving the smell of new leather, she added the books to the three she had bought the day before, the herbs and seeds she put in the workroom, carried the old kettle from the kitchen to the stone cottage along with some old tea mugs and plates. Going back into the lair Laurel hmmmed to herself as she moved furniture around in the main room until she had a spot that she thought was just right for the harp.

Laurel put the fabric in the extra bed chamber to get it out of the way, not in any hurry to start sewing yet. Izzie had given her the scroll from Natalie, sitting down on the floor in the bathing chamber Laurel read it over several times making sure she had the words right, she laughed to herself at least in here if I set the place on fire I have some water to put it out, until she turned the scroll over reading carefully to understand the words Laurel realized it was how to put out the fire. Laurel sat practicing for several hours until she was sure she had it right, she laughed and giggled to herself the first few times almost having a bonfire then a tiny flickering flame, she kept at it until she had it just the way she wanted.

Laurel was sitting at her desk, her new reading book open, a pen and paper next to her concentrating on the words when Izzie and five of the other elf ladies came bustling in. Laurel set down her pen and smiled, Izzie asked about the fabric, Laurel told her that it had been put in the spare bedchamber and almost laughed out loud as they all rushed off big smiles on their faces. A while later Laurel heard noises in the kitchen with much laughing and giggling, Laurel looked up to see Izzie standing in the doorway saying they needed her in the spare bedchamber, Laurel got up following Izzie, with a thoughtful look Laurel told Izzie not to forget to take the soft flannel to Anise so she could make baby things, Izzie replied that they had already set some fabrics aside for Anise.

Laurel soon felt as if she had been attacked by a hoard of bumblebee's, she stood in her undies while the ladies measured, pinned, muttered and giggled. Things almost got out of hand when Laurel insisted on a set of traveling clothes made out of the very serviceable fabric she had purchased, she patiently explained that it just wasn't reasonable to go walking in clothes that would easily rip on a loose branch or bush and that she had no intentions of stopping her going out and singing in villages and towns they accepted what she was saying. At Izzie's frown Laurel gave her a smile "I'm not going out during the winter, so you have all that time to fatten me up" which seemed to mollify Izzie for the time being.

Laurel finally managed to escape the ladies, in the kitchen she found a steaming pot of tea and dinner bubbling on the stove. Pouring herself a cup of tea Laurel sat down at the table with a sigh, she still needed a few things but the idea of going back to the gathering really didn't appeal to her, she wanted to just sit and work on her reading book. Izzie joined Laurel at the table for a cup of tea "you know Laurel we forgot a few things, I was just looking at your winter coat, it's as bad as the rest of your clothes, I noticed a booth that was selling very nice winter clothes, it gets very cold here in the winter, you might also want some material for some heavy blankets." Laurel nodded "I also forgot to get some lanterns and writing material, the paper that's here is so old it's brittle and keeps crumbling, the ink is also bad, I really didn't want to go back to the gathering again tonight but it looks like I'm going to have too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.