Desert Son - Cover

Desert Son

Copyright© 2009 by Crunchy

Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Deposed as Emperor, Tuk joins John, Zithrusa, Vedeya and his little boy Talus in a caravan back west. John is Caravan master, and Tuk is the caravan's hunter. This time they will take the southern route. Part Three of the John and Zithrusa saga. If you haven't already, please read Desert Dream, and Indian Steel first for best enjoyment.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Time Travel   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The Great King of Persia Major was an affable fellow of middling years. His great black beard was divided into two points which each curled like a comma to the outside of his chest, and bound in a brass napkin holder a few inches up. He had a huge scimitar on his wide belly band, more of a badge of office than a weapon he used much, but he probably could use it to some degree of efficacy. He welcomed the core family of John, Tuk, Zithrusa, Vedeya, Saka and Talus. Sukuli hadn't been permitted into the castle proper, much to her annoyance.

He was quite egalitarian about the status of them all, treating them all as equals even Saka and Talus. He offered them refreshments, and they presented him with the circus treats they had prepared for him. He had them put aside for testing and later use, and they dined on sweet bread, figs, pickles olives, cheese and tea. John discussed the journey, some of the difficulties along the way, the problems of forage for the animals, the near disaster with the locusts.

The Great King discussed the political situation in the upper Nile with Saka, and how the current Nubian rulers were reluctant to agree to peaceful trade. The war band that had enslaved Saka had been pressure to demonstrate that peace was more profitable than war, and that war wouldn't leave the powerful untouched or safe. He almost apologized to her for it having affected her so personally. She graciously replied that the result was her current situation and she wouldn't exchange that for any other.

He complimented Talus on finding a sword that was his size, and that little man bowed gravely to the Great King and offered to demonstrate that its power was belied by its size. The king condescendingly asked how he intended to do so, and Talus, with a by your leave, had one of the guards bring his pole weapon over, and hold it upright, pressing it down into the floor. He told the guard to put his full weight on it, and then like the showman he was raised to be, paused to let the tension build to the proper level.

When the right atmosphere was reached, he whipped forth his little sword in a sudden slash, sheathing it before the other guards could get nervous about a bared blade in the Great King's presence, especially when one of their members, the one who had been pushing down on his pike suddenly fell over when his pike got two feet shorter. It was a bit cruel of Talus to cause him to fall like that, but it made it much more impressive.

The Great King asked for the piece of hardwood haft Talus had severed from the end of the guard's pike to be brought to him, and marveled at the clean cut slicing it through, no rough surfaces showing any snapping. Of course, this little four year old man shouldn't have the strength to break the two and a half inch hardwood handle, let alone slice it in two.

When he asked about Talus's weapon, Zithrusa took the silk wrapped bundle from her back, and with the Great King's permission showed him that it contained a scimitar and matching dagger, which she gifted The Great King ceremonially. With The Great King's further indulgence, The Great King proffered his current scimitar to Tuk, and they made a special pre-show demonstration. Tuk made a standard swipe with The Great King's weapon, which would be a credit to any of his forces, at the passive John who had empty hands. John drew his sword and the blade in Tuk's hands broke over John's fore grip.

John sheathed his sword, and took the remaining two thirds of The Great King's original blade, while Tuk picked up the gift blade, and in a sudden movement, John hacked beautifully at Tuk, while he made a sudden slash at the edge of the blade in John's hands. The inferior metal was sliced through, and the hilt was presented to The Great King, along with his new scimitar, proudly bearing an unmarked edge, and thus was the mystery of Talus's little sword's effect on the pike explained. Talus took the broken tip to The Great King, to show him the difference between a slice and a break.

The Great King talked with Tuk and Vedeya about the Eastern Empire, and what the conditions were like, and what trade was needed. Tuk told him that it was much like his own kingdom, with good roads, protected against outlaws, prosperous, and welcoming of traders. He suggested a special envoy be sent, and promised that he would be treated well enough if possibly shook down for small bribes by the Imperial guard, who considered it a small tax toward their upkeep, and not malfeasance. And who was to say it wasn't, as long as they kept it within reason. Inspectors traveled incognito to make certain that it was a reasonable fee, and arrested and punished those who got greedy.

The Great King thought that was a marvelous idea, and had his scribe write it down to implement about his own lands, incognito inspectors to ensure the common man was not abused by the government. John laughed, and wondered who would keep the inspectors from asking bribes which were too high. The Great King laughed, and commented that even elephants had fleas.

The Great King congradulated Vedeya on her approaching motherhood, and asked her how much longer she had. He was told that she was due in a few weeks, but that babies came in their own time, so they were prepared to welcome him or her whenever he or she was ready to arrive. Soon enough lunch was over, and it had not been unpleasant.


The show was about the best they had done thus far, and The Great King was properly impressed. Afterwards, Zithrusa wanted to put on a private show for The Great King, having John make her demonstrate the womanly fountain. John indulged his kinky wife, and arranged it so the watcher or watchers of unknown number or composition were secreted behind a screen. John thought that not knowing who might have seen her would thrill Zithrusa to her very core, and he was right, she blushed and thrilled, and he could cause her to orgasm just by caressing her neck and whispering in her ear "I wonder if that person was among the special audience".

John had thought there was no one behind the screen, however, The Great King was very interested in Zithrusa's private show, and he was watching with a few of his favorites, so they could re-enact the demonstration for him later. He asked John for a few of the special carved tools he used, making John blush bright red. Zithrusa took it in stride, and told The Great King she would have to check out the recipients for fit, and then a sealed messenger bag would be sent up when they were completed or found in stock.

There was nothing for it but that she would disappear into the women's private quarters for the rest of the day. The Great King had twenty wives and concubines, and most would be able to use 'stock on hand', but a few would need a special fit, and she found out exactly what they would need as she plumbed their depths.

They arrived at the sea shore, and in a clean, picturesque little sea town, John rented a small castle and a large workshop. He sold some of the camels, and all of the mules, and ponies, and Vedeya gave birth to a healthy little girl, whom John named Sweetie. It was at this time that Sukuli started to act up. Sukuli made much of the child, and then would start to cry, her large limpid camel eyes shedding copious tears as she burbled mornfully.

Vedeya took John to task for neglecting the needs of his camel wife. "But she is a camel!" protested John.

"She is your wife, and she has needs. She wants a baby, and she wants you to show her you love her." declared Vedeya.

With the desolate Sukuli crying her heart out, soft hearted John had no choice. He explained that he couldn't create a baby in her, but he would go with her to find the one to father a child on her in his stead. First, he would have to remove the device, so she could become with child. It was obvious from Sukuli's reaction to John's words that she understood perfectly, and was overjoyed at the prospect of being intimate with her mate again.

First things first, in a walled courtyard to provide privacy, John courted and wooed Sukuli, and she responded favorably. He insinuated his hand and forearm within her, and she lubricated drenchingly. John had to really stretch her uterus to find the pit, probing her baby pouch with two fingers.

Rather than having it hurt her, she encouraged him with excited wuffing barks. Finally he had it, and clasped it in his fist as he withdrew, to another foamy shower as his camel wife ejaculated her spend. He had chosen the courtyard well, and it had a fountain in the center as well as high blank walls, so John cleaned himself, and put on his robes again, hampered by the fawning of the amorous camel.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.