Desert Son - Cover

Desert Son

Copyright© 2009 by Crunchy

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Deposed as Emperor, Tuk joins John, Zithrusa, Vedeya and his little boy Talus in a caravan back west. John is Caravan master, and Tuk is the caravan's hunter. This time they will take the southern route. Part Three of the John and Zithrusa saga. If you haven't already, please read Desert Dream, and Indian Steel first for best enjoyment.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Time Travel   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zithrusa made a very skimpy silk costume consisting of hot pants, bikini top, and layers of translucent gauzy scarves that revealed and hinted more than they concealed, and she wanted John to 'make' her perform an alluring intermission dance between the other acts. Vedeya wasn't quite so into the exhibitionism, but neither was she averse to putting on a sexy display with her also-wife. So they both had the costumes, and depending on the audience, worked up routines of varying eroticism.

For instance, a powerful ruler who had previously already seen the deadlier skills of the caravan troupe, and knew that the two were John's wives, might get to see quite a bit more of a display than a crowd of townsfolk, perhaps even the womanly fountain. It could be very lucrative, and at the least, would satisfy a nasty urge in Zithrusa.

All of the caravan troupe's costumes enhanced and exaggerated their optimized physiques, as almost any modern day circus act does. Even little Talus looked buff and dangerous with his silk trousers and open vest, his shiny dagger looking very large at his side.

The two Fu sisters, Shwen and Choy, Vedeya's protégées looked darling in their blue silk short shorts, their budding signs of nearing adulthood concealed and revealed by scarves of silk. It was all innocent yet erotic, especially when they were twisted up like pretzels. That reminded John, he needed to think up some snack food for a concession trade. Should be big money in that, if done right.

The drover's and guard's wives done up like cigarette girls, with trays of goodies for sale below their silk enhanced charms. He decided to let Vedeya take over that aspect of the business. Perhaps sesame honey cakes, or a form of fig newtons. He didn't want to tempt the good fates by serving alcohol at the shows though, so perhaps honey sweetened pomegranate flavored tea, drunk under the watchful eyes of the vendor to protect the cup from 'getting lost', and the fine glazed ceramic cup an advertisement for goods and souvenirs available for purchase or trade after the show.

John smiled to himself. They were becoming quite the band of super tramps, protogypsies which all subsequent bands of travelers would seek to emulate. He wondered if Greece or Rome existed yet, and how they would be received. He had confidence that any culture could enjoy the entertainment they could provide.

John carried out his previous plan of making a sail powered carriage. He stepped a mast through the roof, and braced it very well, reenforcing the entire structure with cross-bracing. The mast was short, to avoid or reduce the likelihood of tipping over. He resolved not to get too 'close to the wind' or too crossways. He kept the steering seat in front of the sail, in order to not impinge visibility, and had a few of the almost adults of 13 or 14 years as his 'deck hands' and showed them how to trim the sail to his nautical jargon.

On a broad flat plain, he deemed the conditions were right to test his craft. He wisely provided provisions and water, and made certain his bow and arrows were stored as well. The deck hands were equipped with their daggers and bows as well, having mastered the child's bow and been given their own version of it until they could master an adult bow. John had fastened a short railing and various hand holds to the roof of the vehicle, and he wished he had goggles so he could look as he felt, a rocket test pilot.

The entire caravan turned out in the early morning light to watch what John was up to this time. The morning breeze freshened out of the east, and John gave the signal to raise the sail. It took awhile for the vehicle to begin moving, but then it picked up speed as the momentum increased and inertia overcome. Soon they were traveling along at a good clip, and began outdistancing the horses being ridden in chase, those horses who could be induced to chase the strange device.

Eventually they gave up, and watched the intrepid travelers go, born along on the breeze. Faster and faster they flew, and then John smelled smoke. The axles were overheating from the friction! He signaled the deck hands to lower the sail, and had to repeat himself several times before they overcame their terror at the speed of travel and the rapid passage of the ground.

Finally they were able to get the sail down, and the carriage gradually rolled to a stop, whereupon the wheels fell off, the axles having been burned through by the heat of the friction. John used urine to quench the embers, with help from his assistants who were lucky they hadn't expended their supply already. Nothing for it but to wait for the caravan to catch up, which they did several hours later.

Sukuli arrived about forty-five minutes in advance of the caravan, having broken away from her drover and trotting after John when she realized that he was rapidly dwindling in the distance. She arrived huffing and complaining with her camelish groans, telling John not to leave her like that again, her load slipped sideways on her back. John spent some time soothing and reassuring his unofficial 'camel wife'.

The carriage again reduced to palanquin status, the laughing and grumbling guardsmen had to take turns carrying it again. Over the next few nights, John transformed the mast into new axles, and built a hatch and enlarged the hole the mast had gone through the roof through, making a sunroof.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.