Blood Lust - Cover

Blood Lust

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 30

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A Master vampire and his beautiful fledgling pay a visit to Pittsburgh

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Dana fidgeted next to Mia on the bed, checking her watch every few seconds. Moments before sunset, she bent and pressed her lips to Mia's. She thrilled at the sensation of having the vampiress come to life beneath her. The limp, still lips became firm and pressed fervently back against her own and an arm curled up around her to pull her into a tight embrace.

The kiss lingered for long minutes until, finally, Dana drew back with a grin.

Mia smiled back up at her, "That was an interesting way to wake up. What brought that on?"

Dana snuggled in close as she explained, "When I was a kid, my favorite story was Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I always wondered what it would be like to bring someone back to life with a kiss. Now I know. Sorta, anyway."

Mia laughed, "That's the first time I've ever played the part of a princess in distress." She turned her head to look around the room; her extended senses searched the apartment as her more mundane ones checked her immediate surroundings. "Where's Tom?" she asked.

"He called a little while ago and said that he would be home soon," Dana replied, "He also said that we were going to try to get you out of the city." She gestured toward a few overnight bags that were heaped on the floor near the door, "I took the liberty of packing some of his things and what few clothes you have, but I have no idea how we're going to get you out."

"Should be easy enough. I'll just run like hell and meet you outside the city."

"I don't think it will be that simple. On tv, they were talking about the helicopters that would be patrolling the perimeter of the city. They showed one flying at a distance and it was equipped with FLIR." At Mia's confused look, she explained, "Forward Looking Infra Red. Along with regular spotlights, it means that they can spot you from the air and be able to tell that you're a vampire."

"If they know I'm there, maybe, but I'm the same temperature as my surroundings. If they don't know where I am to begin with, they shouldn't be able to pick me out of the background. Right?"

Dana looked dubious, "I don't know, but would you want to take that risk?"

"When Tom gets here, we'll sit down as a group and see if we can come up with any ideas. For all we know, he might have already made arrangements."

"Sounds good." Dana's face took on an exaggerated look of innocence as her fingers traced lightly up Mia's stomach. "Whatever shall we do to amuse ourselves until then?"

With a laugh, Mia pulled Dana's lips back to hers.

Quite some time later, Mia rolled languidly off the bed. Dana remained flat on her back, too out of breath to move. Almost purring, she struggled to sit up and then panted, "Wow. Just wow. I remember hearing a joke about a guy who could lick his eyebrows, but I never thought that I would ever meet someone who actually could."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.