Blood Lust - Cover

Blood Lust

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 24

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A Master vampire and his beautiful fledgling pay a visit to Pittsburgh

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Once back at his apartment, Tom had no idea what to do with himself. Part of him was relieved that all responsibility had been torn from his shoulders, but, even more, he was worried that the feds, with their refusal to accept the impossible truth, were really going to fuck things up and get a lot of people killed.

He rooted around in his kitchen drawers until he found a long abandoned ashtray, and then, lighting a smoke, he settled on the couch to watch the news. The only thing new that he learned was that the feds weren't implementing one plan, as Agent Roper had said, but a combination of two; one designed for containment after a biological weapon attack and the other designed to deal with a widespread dispersion of hallucinogenics, like PCP or LSD. Every federal authority that was interviewed persisted with the view that this was merely the outbreak of a disease.

Frustrated, Tom flicked the television off and unsealed and opened one of his windows to peer outside. It was obvious that the city's population was attempting a mass exodus: every road in sight that could potentially lead out of the city was jammed with cars, bikes, and pedestrians. Even from the great distance that lay between him and the first checkpoint, he could hear the cries of anger and fear as all were turned back. His vigil was constantly interrupted by frequent telephone calls from friends and coworkers who had heard of his ignominious suspension and wished to offer words of sympathy. He bore the first twenty or so with good humor, but, eventually, was compelled to shut off his cell phone and turn the ringer off on his land line.

He watched his city devolve into chaos for more than an hour before he could no longer bear it. After resealing the window, he wandered back to his bedroom to seek the comfort that Mia, even in her dormant state, could offer.

A number of hours later, his slumber was disturbed by a loud rapping at his apartment door. Grumbling, he rolled out of bed to go answer it. He was taken aback by the unexpected figure that greeted him when he pulled it open. He barely recognized her in jeans and a Pittsburgh PD t-shirt instead of a uniform, and with her brunette hair, normally pulled tightly back into a bun, falling in soft waves to her shoulders.

"Hello, Dana," he greeted her, "I'm surprised to see you up and about."

The pretty, young woman shifted nervously from foot to foot as she timidly answered, "Hi, Tom. The hospital discharged everyone who lives in the city and isn't in critical condition to make room for the poor suckers who got trapped here by our esteemed federal government. Um, can I come in?"

Nonplused, Tom moved aside to allow her entrance. He closed and locked the door behind her and led her to the living room where he waved her towards one of the chairs.

"So, what brings you here?" he ventured.

She was silent for a moment, and he could see a slight flush of embarrassment appear on her face. "I've always thought of myself as tough. You have to be if you want to be a woman in blue. But the other night, I put a crossbow bolt right through that thing's throat and it didn't even notice. It just brushed me away like I was nothing more than a bug. One second I was fine and the next ... Well, I thought for sure I was going to die." Dana's voice trailed off as she began to shiver. Clutching her arms tightly around her chest, she continued in a tiny voice, "I'm scared, Tom. More afraid then I've ever been. Even as a kid, I was never afraid of the dark or monsters under the bed. But now ... Now, I know that monsters are real, and I just can't stop shaking.

"I heard about what happened last night and I can see what's going on. Every night the attacks get more daring, more vicious. I have the feeling that tonight is going to be bad. All my family and friends live outside the city and I don't want to be alone. Not tonight. I thought that the safest place to be would be here, with Mia."

Her eyes darted up to meet his and he could see them widen slightly as she realized that she had made a possible faux pas. "And you, of course," she added hastily.

Tom couldn't help but laugh. "It's ok, I would feel safer with Mia than me, too," he replied reassuringly, "And, of course, you can stay here with us."

"Thanks, Tom," she said with a smile.

Rising to his feet, Tom replied, "No problem. Now, not to change the subject, but I'm starving. Shall I make enough for two?" Without waiting for a response, he walked to the kitchen and began searching through his fridge.

"Sure, I could eat," Dana said as she rose to assist him.

After they finished supper, which, thanks to Dana's help, was mostly edible, Tom checked his watch and realized that the official sunset was only minutes away.

"Mia should be waking up pretty soon. I'll be right back," he told Dana.

Tom was lying on his side next to Mia with his head propped up on a hand when she came awake. "Hey, you," he whispered softly as he leaned over to give her a light kiss on the lips.

"Hi," she replied with a strained smile.

Rubbing a hand gently up and down her flank, Tom said worriedly, "I know last night cost you a lot. I had intended to call Peter today to get you something to eat, but there's been a rather nasty development. The feds have closed off the city. No one can get in or out. I'm so sorry. Are you going to be ok?"

"Yes, I'll be fine, but thanks for thinking about me," Mia replied, a tinge of sorrow in her voice. She was considering coming clean and telling him that she had fed when his next words drove away all other thought.

"Remember that woman you found in the Presidential Suite, the one that was basically comatose? Well, I truly hate to tell you this, but earlier today she came to and said that it was Arthur who was responsible for all that happened. She said that he had left her alive to tell the world that there were vampires among us, him in particular."

Tom had known the news was bad, but he was still startled by the naked fear that appeared on her face. She flung herself into his arms and clung to him fiercely. For several minutes he held her close until her shivers began to subside.

Visibly steeling herself, Mia muttered into Tom's shoulder, "I knew he had gone down too easily, but he can't still be alive. The bond is gone! I saw him die! But ... if he is, we have to go out and find him. If we don't fight..."

"There are well armed men all over the city and they're the only ones really allowed to be outside. If we go out, we're just as likely to get shot as he is," Tom interrupted, "As much as I hate to say it, we're essentially prisoners in this apartment, at least for tonight. Hopefully, by tomorrow, they'll be ready to listen to reason."

Mia sighed deeply, noticing as she did so that there was a hint of light floral perfume in the air. Pulling back from Tom's embrace, she asked, "Is there someone else here?"

"Oh. Yeah. I almost forgot. Dana's out in the living room. Poor thing's scared to death and wanted to be near you in case things get ugly."

Mia asked incredulously, "Me?"

"That's what she said," Tom replied before adding mischievously, "I guess that special moment the two of you shared made quite an impression on her."

Mia punched him lightly on the shoulder, "Pig. Why don't you go keep her company. I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'll join you."

Twenty minutes later, Mia, her hair hanging loose and damp around her shoulders, walked into the living room in an oversized t-shirt and a pair of Tom's sweat pants. "I'm feeling a bit frumpy tonight," she said by way of explanation when she saw Tom grin at her attire.

Tom and Dana had unsealed and opened the living room window. Tom sat on the edge of the couch and peered out into the street, his crossbow loaded and ready in his lap. Dana sat nervously at the other end of the couch, the scent of her fear mixing strangely with her flowery perfume. Mia greeted both with a hug and a smile. As Mia plopped onto the couch between them, the sound of automatic weapon fire echoed across the city.

"I guess some of the escapees managed to find a place to hide for the day," Tom commented glumly.

For more than an hour, the three sat mostly in silence; the nearly continuous crack of gunfire and the occasional scream forestalled any potential conversation. Tom and Dana had each taken one of Mia's hands, their grips tightening each time the silence outside was broken. A sudden scream sounded from no farther than the end of the block. Tom jumped up and leaned out the window, bringing the crossbow to his shoulder as he sought a target. But, a dense fog shrouded the street and he could see nothing through it.

Dana twisted on the couch and buried her face in Mia's chest with a whimper. Mia looked down at the woman with astonishment; being perceived as a source of comfort instead of fear felt decidedly odd. Hesitantly, Mia brought her arms up to encircle Dana, prompting the distraught woman to clutch to Mia even more tightly. It suddenly struck Mia just how young the woman was; certainly no more than twenty or, maybe, a year older. As Dana continued to tremble in her arms, maternal instincts, which had never before had the opportunity to be expressed, blossomed within Mia's chest. She enfolded Dana more firmly into her embrace and laid her cheek upon the top of the girl's head. Mia whispered reassurances into the terrified woman's ear and gently rubbed her back until Dana's shivers eased.

Dana continued to press herself into Mia for a moment and then slowly pulled back. "Thank you," she murmured, her eyes averted in embarrassment.

By way of response, Mia smiled softly and smoothed several wayward locks of hair back from Dana's face with gentle fingers. At Mia's touch, so similar to that which Dana recalled from the time when she had laid wounded on the wet, cold floor of the jail, the girl's brown eyes rose to meet Mia's blue ones.

Mia saw Dana's pupils dilate slightly before the girl darted forward to press her lips lightly against Mia's. Instantly, Dana retreated and peered shyly at the other woman through lowered lashes. When Mia made no objection, Dana again brought her mouth to Mia's, moving much slower this time, her lips parting slightly as she drew near.

Mia returned the kiss gently while lightly probing Dana's surface thoughts. She discovered that the girl was reeling from witnessing so much death over such a short period of time and from coming so close to that state herself. This overture was, at least in part, an act of defiance against all that the girl had experienced in the past few days; a refutation of death and an affirmation of life. Mia also learned that, ever since she had preserved the girl's life, Dana had come to see her as a guardian; a bastion of safety in a world that had suddenly gone mad. Lastly, Mia learned that Dana had become fixated on the pleasure she had experienced at the touch of Mia's tongue and the passion of the subsequent kiss. Dana believed that both were the product of some deep emotional tie that she hadn't been able to acknowledge until that moment. This belief was so central to the girl's tenuous efforts to keep the overwhelming terror she felt at bay, that Mia couldn't bring herself to disillusion her, to tell her that it had only been a biochemical reaction initiated by a property of vampiric saliva. Mia also couldn't bring herself to refuse to give Dana what she wanted. As Dana's tongue brushed softly over her lips, Mia admitted to herself that, even if she could, she wouldn't want to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.