Blood Lust - Cover

Blood Lust

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Master vampire and his beautiful fledgling pay a visit to Pittsburgh

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Mia's eyes snapped open as she came fully awake the moment the sun dropped below the horizon. Immediately, she pushed her awareness outwards through the house, seeking any presence other than her Master. Finding none, she sighed in disappointment before throwing back the latch to her coffin and lifting the lid. It was too much to expect that the police would track her down so quickly, but she had dared to hope. A metallic clang sounded from her left as her Master emerged from his own casket.

He looked her up and down with a thin smile, before telling her, "Go dress yourself in something more appropriate for a chilly evening, child. Hurry, now, we have much to do tonight."

Mia looked down at the slinky red dress she still wore. While she didn't feel the cold, at least not unless the temperature was far enough below freezing that her fluids turned to ice and slowed her movement, she understood what her Master meant. They would be going out among the mortals tonight and he did not wish to draw attention to themselves. Mia hurriedly ran upstairs to change.

When she walked into the living room five minutes later, wearing jeans, sweatshirt, athletic socks and tennis shoes, she found her Master waiting for her with a long black trench coat added to his usual attire. He looked her over with a disdainful grimace, but grunted his acceptance of her choice of dress. Arm in arm they strolled out into the night, keeping their pace to a slow mortal walk.

A half hour later, they arrived in Shadyside, one of the wealthier residential districts of the city. As they walked past each of the fine houses, Mia could feel her Master extending his consciousness into the structures, taking inventory of the lives within. He was looking for something specific.

Finally, he paused in front of a medium sized brick house and, with a grunt of satisfaction, strode up the walk to the front door. Arthur knocked, and, shortly, a pretty, young woman answered. She looked at them in confusion for a moment and Mia could feel her Master exerting his will.

The young woman's eyes glazed over slightly and, in a befuddled tone, she said, "Oh, Mr. Baker, it's nice to see you. My parents are out of town for the week and I'm just watching the place for them. Anything I can do for you?"

Arthur smiled at the young woman, "Hello, Sarah. Would you mind if we came inside and left a note for when your parents get home?"

"Of course, Mr. Baker, come on in."

For the next hour, Arthur made Mia watch as he did to Sarah the same as he had done to Mia the night before. Only this poor young woman didn't heal. Arthur laughed and taunted the poor woman throughout her ordeal, until at last, his lust sated, he drained her of life, leaving the husk on the living room floor for her parents to find.

Mia was sickened by the display. It troubled her enough that she had to take mortal lives to sustain her own, but this ... this was pure, unadulterated evil. She renewed her vow to bring it to an end. As Arthur began to clean the area of their presence, she gathered her courage and asked, "Master, would you mind if I went hunting? I'm feeling weak after last night." Arthur merely waved her off with a condescending smile.

Fleeing the house that now smelled of agony and death, Mia ran quickly toward the Hill District, blurring the minds of the mortals that she passed so that they would not remember a woman moving far faster than could possibly be natural. The buildings that flashed by her gradually made the transition from the fine, well kept manses of the wealthy residents of Shadyside, to the solid, institutional buildings of the University of Pittsburgh, to the seemingly endless row of medical buildings and, finally, to the worn and poorly maintained homes and buildings of her target area.

Within moments of entering the area, she located exactly what she sought. A large man, arrogant with what he perceived as strength, stood leaning against the corner of a derelict building which was so thickly covered with gang tags that it was impossible to determine its original color. She watched from the shadows as several people approached him furtively, passing him cash in exchange for tiny packets. When he was alone, she approached him slowly, feigning nervousness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.