Forgotten Family - Cover

Forgotten Family

Copyright© 2009 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 8: Welcoming a New Woman

As soon as they were out of sight Monica collapsed on the ground sobbing. Nadia dashed over as I cleared the remaining finished meat from the grill and set all the food on the table for people to select. I looked back to see Nadia leaning over the crying redhead.

"Monica? What's wrong?" Nadia asked.

"I'm so happy!" the girl responded between sobs. "But I feel like I betrayed the others by leaving. I just..."

I dashed over and knelt down next to her. "Monica, you did not betray the others. They understood; you could see it in their eyes. You did a lot of good for them. I'm sure Larry understands just a bit better what he has and Vera and Lacey clearly want things to get better. Be happy, that's what Larry wants for you."

She nodded sadly and then surprised me by wrapping her arms around me in a bone- crushing hug. As she did Theresa was looking her up and down. "Monica? What bra size did Larry give you?"

The girl sniffled into my shoulder. "I don't know, he never let us dress in the pod, and we only wore shifts outside. He said the nanites would prevent sagging and such. Vera used to work in retail and thought mine were F cup."

Nadia winced at that and Zack whistled. Theresa just shook her head. "Too big. More than a handful is a waste anyways. I think we can reduce those to B cup, but I hope you love your hair, cause its just too pretty to shorten."

Monica nodded. "I keep sitting on it though, which can hurt. I'm not used to hair this long."

Everyone laughed at that. Alex then noticed that the table was covered with food and with a glad cry rushed over to grab his share. That cry alerted everyone to the fact that food was ready and the rest of the afternoon was spent eating and enjoying simple recreation with the children before the approach of nightfall sent Rose back to her home pod. Martha grabbed Zack around the same time, rushing off to their pod with Martha whispering something to Maxine before they left. That left only Maxine of the visitors and she sat quietly at the table teasing Amber and Alex.

"Let me guess, your mother wants the main room for a little fun, and you are waiting before going home," Nadia said to Maxine as I cleared up the leftovers and shut down the grill.

Maxine giggled. "Actually, if Theresa is okay with it, I can stay here for the night. Mom knows I want to try sex with girls, but she's a bit old-fashioned."

Theresa just laughed as she collected Tanya's basket and prepared to carry her inside. "I think we can arrange something once the children are in bed."

I threw Theresa a salute. "I can set up the extra bedroom for Nadia and Maxine while you take Monica into your room and spent the night with her."

Nadia looked at me. "And what about you?"

I shrugged. "I've heard the couch is rather comfy on nights like these."

Maxine laughed nervously, but Theresa nodded. "Good idea, David. Let's go with that tonight."

With that, the rest of the cleaning went quickly and after making sure that Tanya, Alex and Amber were happily asleep, I retired to the movie room to lay out on the cushions there and give my mistress and her ladies some private time for the night.

The next morning, I woke up first and was organizing a breakfast when Sophie stormed into the room. "I can't believe you had to sleep in the couch!" she fumed. "It wasn't right or fair!"

I tried to stifle a laugh. "I offered that, Sophie."

"Why?"

I looked over at Theresa's bedchamber. "Because Monica needed a night alone with Theresa, and my touching Maxine would not have been right, she's not Theresa's concubine."

"But Nadia was doing far more than touching!" Sophie screamed.

"Yes, she did more than just touch me," we heard from the doorway to the bedroom Nadia had used the night before. "But David had the right idea. Mother only said I could try a woman, and I wouldn't have felt right if he had been involved."

Sophie and I turned to look. Maxine was leaning against the doorway, smiling. Her relaxed pose made it clear that she had enjoyed her evening, but before I could speak, Dylan and Tanya started crying for attention. So the next few minutes were spent with me feeding Tanya while Maxine attended to her son.

I had settled Tanya back into her crib when Nadia finally emerged from the bedroom. She had put on a shift and seemed a little timid as she approached Sophie.

"I'm sorry Sophie. We should have thought about you in all this," Nadia said quietly.

Sophie turned angrily. "What do you mean?"

I could hear Maxine sigh behind me as Nadia looked at Sophie and offered a sad smile. "Sophie, Theresa and I do love you. But tonight was about Monica getting to know Theresa. And once Maxine joined me, there was going to be a lot of toy use, which you can't really join in on."

Sophie looked at me obviously hoping for me to contradict Nadia, but I shrugged. "She's right Sophie. And I understood the situation. I'm content."

"Well, I'm not" we all heard cut through the conversation. I looked over my shoulder to see Theresa standing in her doorway naked with Monica giving her a very loving hug. "David, you need to demand a bit more from the rest of us. You give so much, I don't think I can ever give you half as much back."

She saw me shrug again and shook off Monica's hug to walk right up to me. She reached out to hold my head. As I reached up to grasp her arms, she looked past me and noticed Maxine. "Oh ... Maxine, it's about to get a bit..."

Maxine giggled. "No problem, I should take Dylan home." She disappeared back into the baby room as Theresa pushed me back until my back was against a wall.

"Now..." Theresa snarled as she looked at me. "It's time I gave you something." Her hands ripped the loincloth from my body. I felt her lips brush my own and then she turned around and bent at the waist.

"Theresa!"

"David, just fuck me!" she hissed. "I need this, and you deserve this. I don't doubt your love and I never give back as much as you give me. Just take me for once. Show me that you lust after me."

Shocked I reached around Theresa to lightly touch her breasts. Her nipples were firm and erect. My lady immediately backed up to push her ass against my hard cock and hissed again.

"Damnit! Stop playing, David! Just take me. Put your cock in me and ram it home. I need your cock!"

Her words shocked me more, but I slid a hand down her stomach and ran it down her pussy lips. To my surprise she was already wet. I moved back a little so I could position my cock at Theresa's entrance and slowly slid it inside her.

"Oh God," Theresa moaned. She seemed to sag for a moment and I had to lock my knees to help hold us up. Nadia seemed to sense the problem because she grabbed a chair and dashed over, placing it so Theresa could lean against it.

I started to pull back, but Theresa pushed her ass back against me. "David! I told you to push it in hard!"

I reached around her waist as Theresa's pussy swallowed up my cock again. "What's come over you, Tee?" I moaned as I finally started to slowly pump my cock into her.

"Oh god! It's just ... David ... I always feel I don't treat you right," Theresa moaned as I reached around to feel her naked breasts. Theresa moaned again as my fingers flicked gently against her nipples.

Theresa actually screamed and for a moment I froze, but then she gasped. "Fuck me David! Cum in my pussy and fill me with your love!"

I gave up my protests and just gave Theresa the hardest fuck we had ever shared. Theresa was screaming my name and pleading for me to fuck her harder. To my surprise she started cumming before I did, and a huge scream of pleasure burst forth just before my cock flooded her pussy with semen.

Theresa's legs relaxed and I had to grip her tightly to prevent her from falling over. She and I were both gasping for breath, as our bodies started to recover, but before I could react applause broke out in the room.

I looked up to find Sophie, Monica and Nadia looking at us with expressions of lust and awe. Nadia was the first to recover her voice. "Damn Theresa. I'm mad at you for not letting go with David before. That was hot!"

Theresa slowly pushed off of me and turned around to hold me close. She cuddled me closer than ever before as Monica giggled. I put my arms around Theresa and just stood there in shock as Nadia grabbed the chair and set it behind me so that Theresa could push me into it. She looked directly at me and smiled.

I was wondering what she was thinking when Theresa looked up for a moment. "AI? Can I establish a new rule? I know that David probably has outfits he'd like to see Nadia, Monica and me wearing. If he requests an opportunity to see a hologram of us in an outfit, please provide one, and allow him to request one outfit every seven days for each of us. When he requests one, provide it through the replicator, and we can store them in some kind of closet. We'll need to create an expansion closet off the bedroom."

"Theresa?" I cried.

She giggled. "What? You surprised I trust you that much? I know you'll never abuse any woman you love, and you demonstrate that love every day."

I was about to protest when Theresa shut me up with a kiss. I sat there in shock. Just when I felt about to pass out, I felt gentle hands reach out and touch my shoulders. Theresa released me and I looked up to see Nadia and Monica standing beside her.

Monica smiled at me. "Are you really upset by this? Or is it something else?" she asked.

I gasped for a moment, trying to refill my lungs. Finally, I got my breath back and nodded. "Its just Theresa is supposed to be in charge, and I never want to place myself over you or Nadia. I..."

Nadia put a finger to my lips. "You respect us, right? You are afraid that by your taking a more dominant role in the sex problems might occur." She watched me nod and smiled. "That's bull. David, if my two weeks in this household has generated any complaint it's that you give so much. Watching you finally take Theresa and fuck her hard was one of the most erotic things I've seen. She didn't have to be there, but she willingly gave herself to you."

Theresa giggled. "And it was the best cum I ever had from David's cock. He's usually good, but I'll remember today's fuck for a long time. David, I needed you to show me that lust."

"Why?" I asked.

It was Monica's turn to giggle and answer. "David! Even on Earth a woman wanted to know she was wanted. And you might be a concubine, but you are still a wonderful and special man. Can you say you don't want to have wild and passionate sex with us?"

I tried to put my hands to my head, but Nadia and Theresa forced me to keep looking right at Theresa. My thoughts ran wild for a moment, but finally I closed my eyes with a sigh. "Not without lying to you. I'm not worthy though. Theresa, I love you, I love Nadia as well, but can that really be enough? And as for being in charge, do you really want to do that Theresa? You are supposed to be the head of the household."

Theresa burst out into laughter and hugged me again. "Stop worrying about that. I'm not asking you to become the head of the household. I'm just saying that you should take charge of the sex a few nights. I'm not all that imaginative, but after today, I trust you to always make sure I stay happy."

I wanted to fight on, but I could see unshed tears in Theresa's eyes and put my arms around her. "Anything for the woman who rules my heart," I said quietly.

Theresa sobbed quietly in my arms and the others left us together as they got breakfast. Once Theresa's tears stopped she gave me a final kiss before joining the others for breakfast. We ate mostly in silence, but the mood in the pod was surprisingly cheerful. Nadia and Monica had a whispered conversation that ended with both of them giggling. Sophie was a bit nervous around the beautiful Monica, but later opened up and was telling Monica about her experiences with Tanya. Monica was about three months pregnant and worried a bit about caring for her first child. Sophie's tales soon led the two to run off and look in on Tanya.

After breakfast I had to run to the administration building to conduct the class. Theresa and Monica accompanied me as Theresa was following through on her plan to have Monica's large breasts reduced to a more comfortable size for the young woman. I had little opportunity to speak with Monica before, but the walk proved to be an eye opener as Monica happily admitted that she wanted to feel my cock in her pussy while Theresa took her ass with a strap-on. The girl had loved her first night with Theresa and wanted to return every caress and kiss she received.

My students continued to be attentive, although once again there were several new ones. The new ones were a bit shy, during the class, listening quietly, but rarely participating. I worried about this until Rose walked in accompanied by a young girl with Asian features and a man wearing a naval lieutenants uniform. She shyly pointed me out and the man approached me with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.