Forgotten Family - Cover

Forgotten Family

Copyright© 2009 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 3: Forming a New Family

The AI must have special programming because the door to my new home opened as soon as I reached it, and allowed me to enter before closing again. I looked around and the front room was empty so I headed to the movie room where I found a distressed looking Sophie trying to keep Alex calm. I was wondering what the problem might be when Amber noticed me and ran towards me with a cry.

"Daddy! You left us!" she told me as she wrapped her arms around me. Alex noticed the scream and followed, throwing his arms around me as well.

I looked over at Sophie and gave a nervous smile. "I did not leave you forever. They have rules here and one is that daddies have to have a private visit with the doctor. I'm back from that now."

Amber giggled. "Daddy, why are you naked? Mommy isn't here."

I growled when I realized that Amber must have peeked in my bedroom some night while Missy was still alive. However, I took a deep breath and spoke. "Another new rule for daddies. Don't worry; I'll have something on in the future. Meanwhile, you and your brother shouldn't bother Sophie so much. She's your older sister now."

Sophie's eyes widened, but Amber and Alex merely dashed over to give her a hug. I quickly got the children interested in a game and soon Sophie was giggling as she and Amber tried to defeat their brother.

We were still playing when Traci and Theresa wandered in. Both looked remarkably similar to how they had looked before entering the medical bay, although Traci was holding her glasses. Sophie looked up and smiled at her sister.

"Sis? What happened to your glasses?" Sophie asked.

Traci smiled. "My eyes have been fixed, so I don't need them, and wearing them gives me a headache now. I found that out while walking back here."

"Any other changes for you?" Sophie asked.

Traci looked over at Theresa who smiled. To my shock, Traci removed her clothing and slowly turned around, showing a tight form body with no scars or hair below her neck."

Sophie gasped. "But what about all the scars from dad's punishments?"

I looked over at Theresa who smiled. "I had all that removed. We have a new life here and Traci didn't need those reminders." She then turned over to Traci. "Lover, why don't you go and get a shift from the replicator, and get a loincloth for David. Seeing you naked is nice, but we don't need it all the time."

Traci vanished from the room for a moment, returning wearing a white shift that stopped just above her knees and handing me a loincloth. The cloth did not cover much, but I felt much happier knowing that some level of modesty would be preserved. I think Theresa was about to say more when Alex started complaining about being hungry, and everyone decided that it was time to eat.

After dinner, Theresa led us on a tour of the whole pod. The large bedroom on the lower floor she immediately claimed, and we found space upstairs for all three children. Alex and Amber proved to be tired, and happily settled into their new rooms for naps. Sophie said she wanted time to think, and returned to the movie room leaving Traci, Theresa and I standing together.

Theresa smiled. "I guess it's time," she said.

I looked at her. "The last room on this floor works for me. I'll just bed down there." I started to walk away when Theresa put a hand on my arm.

"No, come with us," she said softly. "I need ... I mean we need ... I mean..." Her voice was suddenly quiet and soft and I looked at her in shock when Traci came to her rescue.

"David, please come with us. We told you that we are both lesbians, but you belong. And we were told that the medical pods did something to make sure I'll get pregnant tonight. So I'm supposed to have sex with you tonight anyways," Traci said. She blushed and put her arms around Theresa who had tears in her eyes.

I nodded, and Theresa led us back to the large bedroom. Once inside I sat on the bed as Traci slowly removed Theresa's garments, giving her teasing kisses on each area of exposed flesh. Traci made the disrobing a slow seduction and I groaned as I watched Theresa relax.

As soon as Theresa stepped out of her panties, Traci pushed her onto the bed next to me and removed her own shift, displaying her naked body. I gasped and Traci smiled at me before putting her lips to Theresa's breasts.

I sat there quietly as the two ladies exchanged kisses and caresses. When Traci relaxed and stopped kissing Theresa's breasts, our mistress grabbed her long time lover and spun her onto the bed. Moments later Theresa's lips were drifting down Traci's body and eventually teasingly touching Traci's pussy.

The long moan that Traci emitted brought my cock to full hardness in seconds. I wanted to touch the ladies, but they seemed to be engrossed in each other and I sat quietly as Theresa put her tongue deep inside Traci. Traci was writhing around, as her lover attacked her clit.

Finally, Traci gave a long gasp and sank into the bed. Theresa giggled and knelt back, smiling up at me. "I love when Traci cums. Its so quiet and yet so intense."

I just nodded, but Theresa crawled over Traci and then lay down on the large bed. "David," she said to me. "I'm not quite ready for you to take me, but how about if Traci licks me and you take her. Be gentle, she's never done it before."

I sat there shocked as Traci slowly used her arms to sit back up and then turned to give me a kiss. She must have seen something in my eyes because she smiled. "It's okay. You know that Theresa and I used toys, so I'm not worried about you hurting me. Just be a little gentle. I'm still scared."

Traci positioned herself so that her tongue was at Theresa's clit. Her ass was in the air and I crawled up behind her as I removed the loincloth. I reached down to Traci's pussy and found that Theresa's ministrations had left it wet, so after encouraging Traci to spread her legs just a bit more I slid my cock into her surprisingly tight pussy for the first time.

Traci gasped as I entered her and then gave another moan. "Oh god! That feels so good."

Theresa whimpered as Traci stopped tonguing her clit. "It feels like Old Reliable right?"

I figured that she was naming their favorite strap-on, but Traci surprised me by giving a combination of giggle and moan. "No, it feels so much better. I never imagined how much better flesh would feel over rubber."

I started slowly pumping into Traci as she tried to concentrate on Theresa's pussy. At first my slow movements worked for Traci, and kept me from cumming too quickly, but Traci's long moans inspired me to slowly raise the speed. As my speed increased Traci started giving little squeaks of pleasure each time I thrust deep into her, and she raised her head, ignoring Theresa as I worked on making her cum.

Theresa looked a bit surprised, but noticed my motion and pulled her body back, openly fingering her pussy as I fucked Traci.

"Oh god! Please, harder. Plleeeaseee ... Oh fuck! I never imagined ... David, you are a master at this," Traci was now screaming. I could see the awe in Theresa's eyes as I finally let go and fucked Traci hard, until I came deep inside her. Traci's head had dropped back to the mattress and she was sighing quietly as I relaxed and allowed my cock to soften inside her.

Theresa just smiled. "Wow! I didn't enjoy the three times I was raped, but Traci, I do think you enjoyed that."

Traci opened an eye as my cock slipped from her pussy. "Yeah. It's different from our old toys. He can do me again anytime if it's always that good."

I huffed, pretending to be annoyed. "That's me, the local piece of meat."

Theresa giggled and reached out to put a hand on my cock. "And it's a rather handsome one." My cock twitched as Theresa ran a finger up its length.

"David," Theresa said quietly. "Look, I told you that I was raped, and claimed to be a lesbian, but I think you know that's partly a lie. I don't find men disgusting or anything, I just ... don't trust easily. After tonight, I know I'm going to want you, but not tonight, please."

I laughed. "Mistress, you just offered me a true compliment and you worry? I might be a man, and everyone thinks men aren't sentimental, but the look in your eyes is gift enough for now. Please, take all the time you and Traci need. Until then, friends?"

Traci managed to roll over; she had a glow about her and was smiling crookedly. "Friends? I think we've started something more than a friendship here," she said. "David, I think you have a hint about how I felt about men from Sophie's comments. My father was brutal, and it made it hard to relax around men. Especially with how aggressive a lot of boys are at school now. Tonight, you were just perfect. Thanks."

I was blushing as Theresa put her arms around Traci. "Now," Theresa said. "Think you can just try to get some sleep so that I can get my lover here to show me a bit more attention."

Traci giggled and turned around to kiss her lover. I smiled and climbed up in the bed to find a pillow and go to sleep.

The next morning, Theresa woke us up and we started organizing the pod a bit more. Theresa discovered that the plan was to train her in Naval Weapons and Tactics, with the idea of putting her to service on ships based at Borneo. There was a lot of simulation training and she asked us to sit in occasionally to watch and perhaps comment. Beyond that, we were warned that Foxfire was not going direct to Borneo, but would have another stop, where about half the pods would be dropped before continuing on to Borneo. This would extend the normal trip by three weeks.

Sophie was the biggest problem in the household at first. Traci had recovered from some of the hurt caused by her father during her one year at university, but Sophie had not only lived through the terror, but also the very nasty divorce. She tended to talk back to Theresa freely, and regularly ignored her sister. There were times I was tempted to smack her, but instead I patiently waited out any tantrums and then guided her into the movie room for long talks.

Traci struggled a bit with the inactivity. Since Sophie was still angry with her for abandoning her, and she was uncomfortable with the children, only Theresa and I were willing to talk to her much. Theresa was busy with her studies, so I ended up spending quite a bit of time with Traci.

I discovered that Traci was a rather lonely lady. During that first week, Sophie spent a good deal of time sulking in her room and with Theresa involved in training, Traci would wander into whatever room I was in with Amber and Alex to talk. She was a bit nervous around the children, but had an insatiable need for company.

"I'm sorry," she whispered once as I helped get some food ready for the children. "I seem to be trying to take up so much of your time."

I had Alex on my lap as he tried eating some cereal and just smiled. "Have you heard me complain?"

Traci blushed. "You should. Theresa and I have kind of ignored you in bed, and then I constantly need to talk to you. We're not being fair."

I shrugged and looked over at Amber who was eating some fruit from the replicators. "Traci, I had no illusions about the situation. You and Theresa have a very special connection. Frankly, I'm honored you have both allowed me in this close."

Traci smiled. "Well, we kind of had to let someone in close, but it's hard. I've never had a friend I could trust before Theresa. So I don't know how to act."

I just smiled and reached out to Traci. She leaned in to take my hand. As she looked into my eyes I spoke. "Traci, we have a family here. Yes, Sophie needs to relax a bit and forgive you, but we are a family."

Traci blushed. "But you are being 'Mister Mom'. I'm not helping there."

Amber looked up. "But you are just the aunt who spoils us rotten when we pass tests. Daddy said so."

I burst out laughing at the expression on Traci's face. She turned to glare at me, but then started laughing herself. "Oh, David, you'll get it for that someday."

The laughter helped bring Traci and I closer together, and that night she would coax Theresa into adding me to their sexual play for the first time since I got Traci pregnant. We also talked to Theresa that night and found ways that Traci could help in her studies and not feel quite as left out.

After that, the journey to Borneo was surprisingly quiet in the pod. Theresa met quite a few of the other volunteers who were traveling to Borneo, but overall our world remained the pod and the six people within. Fortunately my long talks with Sophie had finally helped her forgive Traci, and the young lady became a participant in many of the activities. This was a great help to Traci's morale.

Traci did prove to be pregnant; something that she confessed both distressed and thrilled her. Long ago she had given up on the idea of having children because she could not approach men, but she really was not looking forward to losing her figure. Theresa merely smiled and found a bit more time to cuddle with her lover.

Theresa had not forgotten me either. It was a slow process getting her to fully relax, but after thirty days in the pod, we found ourselves in each other's arms one morning. My sleepy kiss was returned with passion and two hours later Theresa finally rolled off me with a smile that would not leave for the rest of the day. It proved to be the last thing necessary to bring the six of us together, and by the time we arrived at Borneo, we knew that we were very lucky to be together.

Sadly, our arrival at Borneo opened up a new issue. The AI tested Theresa shortly before we emerged in the Borneo system, and as the Foxfire maneuvered into orbit to drop its pods, Theresa received orders to report to the corvette Park Avenue for a six-month tour as Weapons Officer. We ended up gathered in the movie room shortly after this announcement.

"Its rather simple," Theresa said. "Once the pod is dropped, I have one day before I have to report to my new station. The orders are a bit vague, but it appears that the Park Avenue is assigned to conduct a single ship scouting tour of a dozen systems along the current front between the Confederacy and the Sa'arm. I am allowed to take one concubine, but..."

Traci sighed. "I'm pregnant, so I can't go, and David is really the only one who can be trusted with Alex and Amber for six months."

Theresa nodded. "God, I'm going to miss both of you more than you know. And Patrician class ships don't have any way to communicate once they jump out of a system. I'm going to spend six months alone and out of contact."

I frowned. "But won't you have the other crew, and their concubines? I mean, I can't speak for Traci, but I'd understand if..."

Traci blushed and nodded as Theresa laughed. "From you I can understand that, David, but I doubt it will matter. I hope to be too busy to get that horny." Theresa blushed and then looked down. "Besides, Traci and I talked and we agreed. We might have other women lovers, but your cock is the only one which will ever enter her or my pussies," she whispered.

I sat there in shock. Our lovemaking had become quite tender as time went on, but I was still half convinced that Theresa was not truly happy with it. As I tried to reconcile her words, Traci giggled. "Oh, I know you'll get horny," she told Theresa. "Just come home to me."

Theresa smiled. "I hope to be back in time to see the baby born."

That idea brought a cheer to everyone in the room. We spent the rest of the day in a subdued celebration of the landing at our new home.

The landing was quick and quiet. The AI informed us that we were being dropped into a township that was populated only by female led households. Theresa had not requested it, but the AI stated that the military governor of Borneo had been spreading out the townships and that having all-female townships was something he felt helped overall discipline. Unfortunately, we did not have time to introduce ourselves to any of the neighboring pods before Theresa left, but she established some standing rules, which allowed Traci and I to wander outside the pod when we wanted to.

Theresa departed, and the rest of us tried to make the next six months pass quickly. Traci and Sophie finally had time to sit and cry together, remembering their shared childhood, and the terror their father engendered in both of them. I was able to make myself scarce for this, but afterwards Traci sought me out to cry on my shoulder.

I found myself acting as the head of the household without Theresa there. Traci clearly lacked any confidence in her own abilities, leaving me to organize meals and to teach the children. Her advancing pregnancy made her more than a little uncomfortable, and I spent a few hours every day giving her massages and just reminding her that Theresa loved and missed her.

Time passed and Traci grew closer to term. Finally, the AI announced that the Park Avenue had entered Borneo space and Theresa would be home in another day. Everyone was overjoyed and the next twenty-four hours were spent cleaning and decorating the pod for a huge homecoming party.

Of course, the party ended up cut short when Traci went into labor, but that only made the homecoming extra special as Theresa and I watched Traci bring forth our daughter Tanya into the world after a short, but exhausting labor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.