The Game the Whole Family Can Play - Cover

The Game the Whole Family Can Play

Copyright© 2008 by rlfj

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The family that plays together, stays together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Karen Sheridan looked up from the floor where she was sitting, leaning against Bob Roman, with his arm around her shoulders, to stare at the people who had just barged in. Everybody was so surprised at the interruption that they kept doing what they were doing. In the case of Bob and Karen, she was fisting his cock while he played with her tits. Ann, meanwhile, was reclining on the couch, her head in Frank’s lap and his cock in his mouth, and she was sucking him back to life. Both couples had already had a good fuck, and Karen and Ann had gotten into a sixty-nine afterwards; now they were preparing for Round Three.

Terry and Wills stared at the debauchery before them, unblinking and uncomprehending. Karen was the first to move, crawling to her feet and pulling Bob erect beside her. They walked across the living room unconcerned with their nudity and stopped before the younger couple. “I guess this is a bit of a surprise,” said Karen.

“Momma?” asked Terry weakly. She stared at her mother, then looked at her father-in-law. He was smiling and sporting a monumental erection. She glanced over at the other couple still on the couch. Her mother-in-law had pulled away from her father, to display his stiff and naked cock as well. She stared at the group, her eyes flitting from cock to cock, and her pussy began to get wet. “Momma?”

Bob smiled at his son and shrugged pleasantly. He too was noticing his daughter’s and son-in-law’s condition. They both looked like they had just fucked their brains out. His son was staring wildly around the room, taking in the beautiful older women, their heaving tits, pleasantly fleshy asses, nice legs, and their faces glistening with sweat and sex. If Wills was turned on by Terry’s body, he knew his son would be turned on by the similar builds of Ann and Karen. “Care to come in and join us?” he asked, in the same tone of voice as if he was asking, “Would you care to come in and watch the ball game?”

At the question, both Terry and her husband snapped out of the trance they were in. They stared wildly at their parents, and Wills croaked out, “What?”

Karen answered, “Well, isn’t it obvious what is going on, Wills? We’re having a little gang bang. Would you like to get undressed and join us?”

They stared at Karen, then turned to Bob as he chimed in. “Come on, it’s the game the whole family can play.” The room erupted in laughter at this, and Bob continued. “Listen, it’s no big deal, but your mother and I like to get together with Frank and Karen and fool around. By the looks of the two of you, you’ve been out fooling around yourself, eh?” Bob and Terry silently acknowledged this by nodding dumbly, and Bob continued, “Well, come on in if you want.”

By now, both Ann and Frank had climbed off the couch and come forward. Neither Terry nor Bob made a complaint as many hands gently separated and pulled them forward. Wills found himself being pulled along by Karen and his mother, and he glanced over his shoulder to see his father and Terry’s pulling Terry over to the couch. They had her between them, then his attention turned back to the two older women. His cock was as stiff as a board as he felt them running their hands over his body. Karen stopped and groped his crotch, remarking that she really wanted to see if he was as big as Terry said. Ann began to remove his blazer and pulled his shirt out of his pants.

“What? You mean ... Terry said ... you talked...”

Ann leaned in and kissed her son on the lips lightly. “Shhh. All women talk about their men. Terry says you have a very nice and big cock, and that you are a very good fuck.” She stepped away slightly and continued to undress her son.

Karen had opened her son-in-law’s pants and had fished out his painfully erect cock. She stroked it and said, “Ummm, she was right! This is simply gorgeous! I sure do hope you can fuck like she said.” Wills stared at the two women, groaning as they rubbed his cock. “She is my daughter, and I think I need to perform a quality control check.”

“Me too,” replied Ann. She smiled and the pair of them knelt in front of her son. They removed his shoes, socks, and pants, the last vestiges of clothing he had on. Then they began to alternate licking and sucking his cock. Wills moaned as the two women gave him deep throat. He glanced across the room towards his wife.

He was amazed. It had been but a moment’s work for his father to reach behind his daughter-in-law’s back and undo the halter top holding the little white dress on. As it puddled around Terry’s feet, a wave of lust had swept through her, and she had instinctively reached down to grasp the stiffly erect cocks beside her. When Wills looked across the room, both men were kissing and fondling his wife fiercely. His father was bent over, his lips on one huge breast and a hand groping her drenched pussy; Terry’s father was French kissing his daughter as his hands roamed her backside and cupped her other breast. Terry was shaking as she came, moaning and groaning as she writhed in ecstasy.

Wills moaned himself, as his mother and Karen worked over his cock insistently. He turned his eyes back towards his feet, to see the two women sucking at his cock even as their fingers roamed each other’s massive tits. Seeing the two women playing bisexually was too much for him; his cum began spurting uncontrollably into his mother’s mouth. He groaned loud enough to attract attention from across the room, and the two men grinned wickedly as his wife watched him facefuck Ann.

Terry orgasmed throughout this incredible scene, her body shaking beneath the experienced fingers of her father and father-in-law. She had overheard Ann mentioning how all women talked about their men and remembered the occasion it had occurred. It had been years ago, when she and Wills had been practically newlyweds. The triplets were barely a year old, and her parents were visiting from Long Island, and Frank and Ann had brought the whole bunch over to their place for a barbecue. The wine coolers had been flowing, especially with so many hands to help with the babies, and Ann, Karen, and Terry had drunk way too much, in the process describing their husbands’ anatomy and lovemaking techniques thoroughly. Now she realized that, just as she had been, Ann and Karen had been truthful as well, and that their husband’s cocks were just as magnificent as Wills’!

Bob Roman took matters to the next level by pulling his daughter-in-law to the couch and sitting down on it. He made himself comfortable, then pulled Terry back onto his lap. She quietly acquiesced as he positioned her, setting her onto his upright cock, impaling her cunt on him. She orgasmed again, and when her eyes opened, she found a cock staring her in the face. She looked up to see her father looking down at her, smiling, and saying, “Oh, baby, you’re so beautiful.” Moving as if possessed, she leaned forward and opened her lips, taking her father’s cock between them, as she began bouncing on Bob’s cock. She was orgasming so madly she barely noticed her father cumming in her mouth. She swallowed and sucked every drop, savoring the delicious flavor, even as Bob groaned and filled her pussy from beneath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.