The Game the Whole Family Can Play - Cover

The Game the Whole Family Can Play

Copyright© 2008 by rlfj

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The family that plays together, stays together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So, where are we going to dinner?” asked William Roman. He had just given his wife a kiss ‘Hello’ and had been informed that the kids were all out for the night and that he was taking her to dinner. She obviously had some sort of romantic night planned, but couldn’t understand why, with the house to themselves, they just didn’t stay home and screw. He had given up trying to understand women years before.

“We have reservations at The Silo,” replied Terri.

Wills, nicknamed that since boyhood, stopped and stared at his wife incredulously. “The Silo? In Greene? That’s an hour away!”

Terri pushed her husband towards the bedroom and the attached bath. “No, it’s not, it’s barely half that. We can drop those church social invitations off at your folks. Now, go take a shower and get dressed.”

Wills shrugged helplessly. The drive was more accurately about forty-plus minutes, but he recognized a battle which could not be won. He went into his bathroom and stripped down. As a design engineer with Link, he often could wear khakis and a sport shirt to work, especially if he was working in the factory and the shirt had a corporate logo on it. The outfit was way too casual for dinner. He examined his face in the mirror; a second shave would not be necessary.

He was turning off the shower when he realized that he was no longer alone in the bathroom. Peeking around the shower curtain he discovered Terri sitting on the toilet, her sweatpants and panties around her ankles. She blushed at being caught and looked away. Wills felt the normal stirring in his loins on seeing his wife half-naked, and his cock began thickening. ‘What the hell, we’re alone’ went through his mind.

Pushing the curtain out of the way, Wills Roman stood naked before his wife and began drying himself off. Terri’s eyes naturally were drawn his way, which only caused his cock to become stiffer. After drying off everything and hiding nothing, he ostentatiously rubbed the towel over his cock and balls, leaving it standing proudly at attention.

Terri grinned as her husband of seventeen years stepped towards her, his cock pointing at her face. She thought it was the most beautiful penis in the world. She had not been a virgin when they had met and become friends and lovers, and she had seen numerous erections before his. In her considered opinion, her husband had the perfect cock, eight inches long and two inches wide, with a large circumcised head and a nicely matched pair of balls hanging below. It was a cock that was big enough to fill her hungry pussy, yet not too big to swallow completely. Her pussy began heating at the sight.

Frank walked up to his wife, still seated on the toilet, and stuck his cock in her face.

“What’s this?” she asked, grinning. Terri reached out to lightly stroke the shaft.

“Consider it an appetizer.”

“Just so long as it’s not the main course.” Terri leaned forward and placed his cockhead between her lips. This she began sucking and licking with her tongue, as she stroked and jacked his cockshaft heatedly. She had sucked her husband’s cock many times and knew exactly what to do to get him off. She could sense him getting close when he surprised her by pulling back.

His cock was red and inflamed as he stepped back from his sucking wife, but Wills wanted more. Pulling Terri upright and off the toilet, he pushed her to the floor in a kneeling position. Swiftly moving behind her, he knelt and stuffed his cock inside her cunt. He knew his wife and knew that after five minutes of cocksucking, she would be near orgasm herself. Her pussy needed no foreplay to be wet and slick, and he slipped in easily. Terri gasped as she came. “Fuck me, fuck me!” she demanded.

Loudly! Behind her, Wills slammed in and out of his wife’s pussy, smiling as she yelled for him to fuck her, that she was cumming, that it felt so good. Terri Sheridan had been an incredibly vocal fuck before they had been married, an aspect of her easy sexuality that combined with her centerfold looks to make her a coed very much in demand. Wills Roman had been the ultimate winner, at the price of incessant pounding on the walls of dorm and fraternity rooms by jealous friends. The birth of triplets a year after their marriage had required them to move out of their apartment and buy a house, much to the relief of their neighbors. Several years later, Wills had been forced to rip the plaster out of their bedroom walls and insulate them, as soundproofing, when the kids had started knocking on the door in the middle of the night. It was worth it, since Terri really went nuts while fucking!

Wills pushed her sweatshirt up above her tits, then undid the clasp on his wife’s bra. Her 36DD tits swung free, and he reached around to cup and fondle them as he rode her from behind. Terri climaxed again from the added stimulus and began making inhuman grunts and moans as she came. It became too much for her husband, who grunted with relief when he came, spraying his cum into his wife’s quivering cunt. Terri cried out as she felt his cock spasm, then collapsed to the carpet. “Wow, now I need the shower,” she commented.

“Too bad, you got me sweaty,” smirked Wills. He got up, in the process keeping his wife lying on the floor and stepped back into the shower.

“You son of a bitch!” she yelled at him. As her husband stepped back under the hot water and closed the curtain, Terri smiled. She kicked off her sweatpants and pulled off her other clothing, then smiled like the Cheshire Cat. Revenge was a dish best served cold? She flushed the toilet and was most gratified at the scream of indignation which resulted.


Terri Roman always enjoyed dining like this, though she was rarely able to do so this close to home. Wills was dressed nicely, if conservatively, in gray slacks, white shirt, and a light blue blazer. She on the other hand, wore a long white linen dress and a pair of slinky sandals with three-inch heels, and that was all. What made her the object of attention in the restaurant was the dress, and specifically, how it was constructed.

Only a few years previous, she and her best friend, Betty Smith, had been shopping together when they came across the dresses in a local mall. Calf-length and halter-topped, lined for opaque discretion but with a couple of knee-length slits up each leg, the dresses were on sale and quite inexpensive, and they each bought one. The problem didn’t start until they got them back to Betty’s house and tried them on again.

It was Betty who first noticed it. She was a plumply pretty housewife whose husband seemed to believe in keeping his wife pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen. Two years younger than Terry, she already had six children and blithely told Terry that she and he were trying for number seven. As she moved in front of the dining room mirror, she noticed a seam that had unraveled at the hem. Bending down, she discovered that the stitching holding the lining to the dress was unraveling completely. The dresses had been sold pretty much “as is”, so there was no taking them back, so she changed back into her regular clothes and got out her sewing machine.

Terry noticed that the lining to her dress was unraveling as well, and it was she who had the idea of removing it completely. Betty had been scandalized but had giggled and gone along with the idea. They had carefully removed the linings, then Betty had restitched the seams. Further, they had lengthened the slits up the front of each leg considerably. Betty had admitted that she could never wear the dress out in public, but that it was just the thing to wear after she got the kids in bed, to entice her husband to do his part in making the next one.

Terry had modeled the redone outfit, while Betty cooed at the sight, and though she told her friend the same thing, that she would never wear the dress out in public, she decided to test the waters anyway. She and Wills were taking a long weekend at Lake Placid that summer, and that was far enough away from family and friends that she wouldn’t feel too uncomfortable. It had been an incredible hit with her husband, who had fucked her brains out as soon as he saw her in the dress.

Tonight, she had not simply walked into The Silo, she had strutted, her head held high, her proud breasts thrust out, her legs flashing through the slits in the skirt, the very personification of S-E-X! Wills noticed how every man in the room was staring, as well as most of the women. In particular, one woman, with a man, no less, was licking her lips hungrily at the sight.

The white linen fit her like a second skin, especially after the first couple of washings had shrunk it marginally. Without the lining her prominent nipples were outlined, and the bright whiteness contrasted marvelously with her golden hair and bronzed skin. Terry tanned regularly at a nearby tanning salon, without a suit so that there were no troublesome bikini lines, and the backless dress showed off her flawless skin. She could never wear panties with this dress, and tonight she had even disdained stockings; while showering she had shaved her legs and her pussy, so that not even a faint triangle of pubic hair would show through the thin fabric. Other than her sandals, she simply wore some skin lotion and perfume beneath the dress.

Wills’ cock was in an almost constant state of semi-erection from the time his wife had joined him in the living room prior to leaving. As always, he had wanted to screw her dressed just that way, but Terry was able to laughingly put him off. “What, you want more kids?” She had told him about how she and Betty had modified the dresses, and that as close as they could figure it, Betty’s seventh and later her eighth children were conceived while her dress was around her waist! That was a sufficient damper on her husband’s ardor to put him off until later. She had never mentioned Betty’s other comment, about how the fabric was a good one for cleaning, since if you got it into a presoak within a few hours, the sweat and cum just washed right out.

Later was sure to prove interesting. They split two bottles of wine, though Wills limited himself since he was driving, which meant that his wife drank well over a bottle on her own. Terry began making a string of lewd suggestions to her husband as the night progressed. When, over coffee, she loudly requested that he take her home and screw her, he agreed and hustled her out as she laughed wildly. He loaded her in her car, then went around and climbed in the driver’s seat.

Terry’s car was an eight-year-old Lincoln Town Car that she had purchased through her job. A legal secretary, her firm had handled an estate auction for what turned out to be a real life little old lady who only drove her car to church. Eight years old and immaculately maintained, the vehicle had less than 15,000 miles on it. Its age had reduced the price to practically nothing; they were able to sell her one-year-old minivan for more than the cost of the Town Car! Now, Wills’ Bronco became the ‘mom bomb’ when needed, and Terry got the luxury car.

Tonight, it was Wills’ turn to drive, and Terry got to be the passenger lounging in sybaritic delight. Disdaining her seatbelt, she raised the armrest separating the bench seat and snuggled up next to her husband, who smiled and put an arm around her shoulders. They drove like this out of the parking lot and back towards Route 206, but once they were on the darkened road, Wills pulled his arm back and rested it gently upon his wife’s bare thigh.

This was all the signal Terry needed to start fooling around. Moving slightly, she pulled her dress up so that it was loose around her waist and her bare ass was sitting on the cushions. Then she reached over and began rubbing her husband’s cock through his trousers, even as she began licking and nibbling at his ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.