Nurse Deanna  - Cover

Nurse Deanna

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Well, this is your lucky day. Your aid is home sick and I'm here to give you your bedbath.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Masturbation  

Deana Sparrow was a nurse in a small mid-western hospital. When she went to work that day, she discovered there was a shortage of aides, so she volunteered to do some of the patient's bed-baths. After gathering some fresh towels and linens, she walked down the hall to her first patient, an older man recovering from a car wreck.

His name was Jack Powell, a tall muscular man; age sixty-five, with a prominent chin, long broad nose, blue eyes, and black hair speckled with gray. In her mind she was thinking, "For an older man he is quiet handsome and sexy." Deana quivered clear to the center of her womanhood, hoping this time she would remain calm, because she'd always went beyond regular care and relieved many of the men's sexual urges, after all they were suffering.

She tapped on the door and heard Jack as he uttered, "Come in."

After entering the room, she laid the items on the bedside table and asked, "Good morning Mr. Powell. How are you?"

He gave the nurse's full figure the once-over, paying special attention to her emerald-green eyes and red hair. "Damn she was a sexy doll," he thought as he quivered, winked, and licked his lips as they formed into a smile.

Jack answered with a deep baritone voice, "Better now that I see your lovely face."

She flashed him a smile, and confided, "Well, this is your lucky day. The aide that usually takes care of you is out sick today, so I volunteered to give a few patients their baths. Hope you don't mind?"

His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he confessed, "Not at all, I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to look at that skinny toothpick of a woman again today. God, she is so damn skinny that if she turned sideways and stuck her tongue out she'd resemble a zipper."

Deana laughed under her breath and said, "Now, Mr. Powell, that wasn't a nice thing to say."

He flashed his baby-blue eyes at her and said, "Call me Jack, everybody does. Sorry if I offended you."

She replied, "You're forgiven, Jack."

Deana was reaching for his bathing supplies when she heard him chuckle and before she could see what was wrong he started talking. "If you don't mind me saying so, I just adore a big beautiful woman, especially those with green eyes and red hair."

She blushed and replied, "Thanks. Can you turn over on your right side please? I need to slide this waterproof pad under you to protect the bed."

He did so and she slid the pad under him, and then covered him with just the sheet, leaving his gown on for now. Next, Deana drew some water and set the basin on the table next to the towels, soap, and two washcloths.

After wringing the rag out, she applied some soap to it and handed it to him so he could wash the areas he could reach. "I hope this is not too hot for you."

He took the washcloth from her and replied, "Naw, it feels just right."

After he washed his face, neck and arms, they exchanged washcloths so he could rinse off. Next, she handed him the towel to dry off. The next thing she did was to remove his gown, and leave him covered with the sheet.

Jack pulled the sheet up to his chin, snickered and teased, "I just got used to that skinny woman seeing me naked!"

Deana chuckled, "Now, there is no need to be shy Jack, you don't have anything I haven't seen before."

He smirked while pushing his sheet down to reveal his torso from his thighs upward and exclaimed, "I'm not shy at all baby!"

After looking at his body from head to toe, Deana quivered and gasped. His chest was muscular, and although his cock was uncircumcised and flaccid, it was bigger than any she'd ever seen before.

This was not the first time she saw a male patient's genitals. Deana couldn't help getting aroused then, or now. Hoping Jack would not notice her trembling hands; she soaped up the cloth and started washing his chest. As she ran the rag over his nipples, they began to harden. Her breath clogged in her throat and she felt the sensation clear to the center of her womanhood.

She hid her feelings and asked, "Bet that feels good?"

With a breathless hiss he uttered, "Yeah. Did you know you have a very soft, sensual touch?"

For the moment, all she did was nod her head yes, and focus on the bath. After doing his chest, abdomen, and back, Deana put a fresh gown on Jack, making sure it covered just the upper torso, and then propped him up on some pillows for comfort. Following that, she swallowed hard and began to wash his genitalia, gently.

Jack sucked in a deep breath. Oh Christ, no one ever washed him like this. The warm water and the nurse's hands felt so soft and erotic that his cock began to stiffen.

Deana didn't seem to notice his cock. She continued to wash him, and with a reassuring voice said, "Just relax Jack, I'll have you squeaky clean in no time."

When she wrapped the cloth around his shaft, he gasped, and said, "Ohhhh God, that feels so good."

As his cock hardened in her hands, Deana licked her lips nervously and felt her clit throb. She quickly looked around to make sure she was alone, rinsed it off, laid the washcloth down, grasped the shaft, and began stroking it slowly.

Nurse Deana winked at Jack and purred, "Oooooh baby, you're getting so big and hard."

Jack rolled his eyes and said, "Ooooooh fuck! Excuse my language Nurse Deana, but that feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop."

Her pussy was drenched, tingling with desire, and she wasn't about to stop. She leaned over Jack and uttered, "I won't, if you promise to keep this between us. After all, it's probably been ages since you got off."

Jack reached for her right breast and mumbled, "I promise."

She stopped jacking his cock and looked at him seriously. "Oh please don't touch me, I'd rather take care of you for now. Mainly, because if I let you, I know I wouldn't be able to control myself and end up stripping and joining you. If that happens, there is a chance I will get caught, and then I will be fired."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.