A Journey of Passion
Chapter 7: Coming Together

Copyright© 2008 by MissLynn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Coming Together - A rare and unique relationship bound by the deepest love and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

She paced and hugged herself as she tried to calm the nerves threatening to take over inside her. Gabriela Bartolome looked around her apartment for maybe the hundredth time to be sure she'd packed everything she needed. This was it.

Seth was on his way home at last. They were meeting the next day for the first time. He'd made reservations for her to fly out to the hotel where they'd be staying. She'd soon be touching her man, the love of her life.

Her mind drifted as it often did to how the two of them got together. During a weak moment she'd let her daughter Nicole talk her into placing an ad with a dating service. Of all people, one of Seth's employees saw hers and pointed it out to him. How he knew from looking at her profile and picture that she and Seth would fall for each other was an unexplained stroke of luck. Erik Corlett was also a good friend of Seth's, so maybe that explained it.

The ringing of the telephone interrupted her thoughts. "Hello."

"Hey baby."

"Seth, oh my god, where are you?"

"I have a couple hours before the next flight leaves so I had to call you. My brain is telling me tomorrow at this time I'll be holding you but I feel as if it's still a dream."

Gabriela didn't even react to the fact he didn't answer her question. She'd become so used to it over the months he was in the hospital. In his position, he'd had to be careful what he said. Someday he'd explain what he could to her, she knew.

"This is what we've been waiting for, baby. All those days and weeks brought us to here. I'm so excited I can't stop grinning."

"Oh Seth, I am too. I'm not even sure I know what's in my suitcases since I was so distracted."

"What do you need luggage for? I don't plan on letting you get dressed," he said and chuckled.

"Did I say anything about clothes? There are handcuffs, feathers, whips, vibrators, lotions..."

She heard the way he took a deep breath and slowly let it out as a hissing sound. "You are so sexy."

"I love you baby. I'll do anything for you and don't forget that."

"Gabriela, honey, I'm sitting here rock hard, trembling for you. I'm going to take you tomorrow until you can't move."

She felt the tears trickle down her cheeks at the pure longing in her for this man. Hours of talking on the computer taught them so much about each other and she loved him with everything in her.

"You can do that, love, but me first. I'm going to make sure you know the feel of my mouth on every part of your body."

"Gabriela, I'm yours and you can do whatever you want with me."

Seth gripped the phone tighter as he tried to calm his throbbing body. She got to him in ways no one ever had. Maybe that should have scared him but it didn't. Instead, he embraced it and offered her more of himself. He knew the time he'd been dependent in the hospital made him reevaluate his life. That Gabriela stuck with him throughout it proved she had an inner strength beyond that what she realized.

He listened while she teased him about what she might or might not be wearing when they met. His imagination went crazy as it always did with her and he shifted in his seat. All he wanted now was to hold her in his arms.

"Are you falling asleep?"

"Sorry baby, I was dreaming about tomorrow I guess. It's all I think about. You have all the information with you, right?"

"Seth, don't be sorry. Do you know how hard it's been for me this week?"

"I know. Maybe we should have waited longer. Then you wouldn't have to hide anything," he said.

"Stop that, Seth. I'm not hiding anything. What I do is my business and I don't owe anyone an explanation. Besides, I don't share my love life with others."

"I wasn't aware you had a love life."

She decided to ignore the slight accusatory tone and went on. "Oh yeah, didn't I tell you? There's this guy I met, really sexy, amazing body, brown eyes and turns me on like mad. I swear he's got to be the best lover in the world."

"Great, I'm glad you're happy."

"Yes, he's wonderful. In my eyes he's the most fantastic man in the world, along with being sensitive to my feelings and dreams."

"Nice."

Gabriela chuckled at the way he said the one word. He had to know she was describing him but he still had a tiny seed of doubt that she'd been happy waiting for him.

"Oh, it's more than nice, baby. He makes me feel special. When I'm with him, there is nothing else in the world. I know that I can go to him with anything and he won't judge me. No matter what I ask for in bed, he's willing to try. He brings light to my days and joy to my life."

Seth didn't reply so she went on. "This man is the one I want to be with, if he'll have me. I'm still a bit nervous about that. He's so smart and important that he might not be happy with me."

"He knows what's most important in his life."

"I love you, Seth."

"Baby, I love you too. Damn, I need to hold you. This will be the longest night of my life, I swear."

They both laughed about that since they'd once mentioned how they'd be too nervous to sleep the night before they met. Gabriela knew she wouldn't be able to close her eyes at all. Images and fantasies of Seth filled her head until there wasn't room for anything else.

Soon it was time for Seth to go.

"I have to board the plane, honey. The next time we talk will be tomorrow, at the hotel. Oh god, the thought is making me..."

"Me too, baby, me too. Go catch your flight. I love you Seth."

"Oh honey, I love you so much."

She heard the soft click as he hung up and let the tears spill. Hours that would feel like days was all that stood between them now. Somehow over the last months he'd become her life. Without him, she had nothing. Gabriela straightened her apartment then lost herself in memories and dreams until she had to leave for the airport the next morning. She'd sleep another time.


Seth hung up the phone and looked around the hotel room he sat in. Gabriela thought he was in between flights on his way to the hotel they were meeting at the next day. He smiled when he thought about the surprise he had in store for her.

After a quick shower, he was ready to relax for the evening. Seth slid between the sheets of the king sized bed and longed for Gabriela to be there with him. He tried to put words to his feelings but never quite found the right ones. With her, he was so many things new to him yet he didn't regret one. They were bound together forever with a deep love and respect for each other that was unique and rare. He knew that and would cherish it always.

Gabriela saved him. It was as simple as that. Her constant presence on the computer gave him a focus other than his pain. She became his crutch when he needed one most. However, he knew that wasn't the basis for their relationship. He loved her, not for what she did but for who she was. He intended to spend the rest of his life proving that.


Gabriela paid the taxi driver and grabbed her bag. Long lines formed everywhere inside the airport she looked. A sigh escaped her lips at just the idea of joining the throngs of people there. Gabriela took a decisive step toward her gate but made an abrupt stop when she heard her name over the intercom. The impassioned voice gave a few brief instructions before the standard recording resumed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.