Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2008 by Taylor Gibbs

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony needs something. Will he find it in Gibbs' basement? BDSM themes, spoilers for S5 season finale. (G/D) NCIS fanfiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough  

Tony ran up the stairs, focusing on his task rather than the emotional fallout of what had just happened. He knew about Gibbs from Abby, but it was supposed to be a huge secret. He had no idea how Gibbs knew he'd figured it out.

Tony rummaged through the fridge and found some lettuce and tomato, and a pizza. He set the oven and went in search of a dustpan and brush. Having this task was helping, it was focusing him. The moisture of his tears was drying now, his emotional turmoil under control for the moment.

He looked at the pizza box and sighed. The pie would take eighteen minutes to cook. If the Boss was going to punish him for it, he'd gladly accept it. Gibbs was right; he needed his will taken from him right now.

Tony wiped down the counters as he waited for the stove to heat up. He started a pot of coffee, eyes drifting to an envelope that sat nearby. Knowing he shouldn't do it, Tony peered in anyway.

La Grenouille? Gibbs had the file from the FBI? Tony stared at the first page, eyes blurring with fury for Jenny. She'd screwed him so thoroughly and in the end, Tony was sure she'd killed him after all.

"DiNozzo?" Tony's head snapped up at Gibbs' commanding tone, but he didn't look the man in the eyes. He wasn't about to tempt fate. "It's over, Tony. The file ... let me have it."

"Does it—" Gibbs' hand came up and lightly cuffed him again and that was enough to stop him from speaking.

"Remember the rules I established, DiNozzo?" Gibbs said in that same soft voice. It was steel, holding command, and Tony could only nod, frustrated by his restrictions right now. The oven timer dinged and he glanced over, wanting to ask permission but knowing he didn't have permission to speak yet.

"Go on, put the pizza in. How long will it take to cook?"

Tony looked up into Gibbs' deep blue eyes, waiting for his permission to reply.

"Answer, Tony." Gibbs let out a sigh, scrubbing a hand over his face. "Too soon. This is too soon for you." He jerked his head just once, regarding Tony, his expression unreadable. "We'll revisit the rules shortly, DiNozzo. For now, speak freely but don't forget for a second that you're mine."

Disappointment raced through Tony. The rational side knew that Gibbs was giving him a chance to get answers he needed but another part of him felt the sharp sting of rejection and started wondering if he was good enough.

Gibbs could see every emotion running through DiNozzo and sighed inwardly. He was too drunk and too emotionally trashed to consider the consequences of what Tony might view as a rejection. He'd meant it to lessen the stress on Tony but it became immediately clear that he had to backpedal.

"C'mere, DiNozzo," he said in a soft voice. When Tony didn't move, he raised his voice, throwing every bit of authority into his tone. "DINOZZO! FRONT AND CENTER!"

Maybe it was military school training or maybe it was just eagerness to please, but in the span of a moment, Tony stood in front of him, head angled downward but posture otherwise tall.

"Look at me, Tony." He was still every bit the commander though Gibbs felt as if he was crumbling around the edges.

Tony met his eyes now, sadness, guilt, and pain in his gaze. "You need to know what I found. Sit down. I'll put the pizza in. Sit down now."

Tony glanced toward the basement door and Gibbs shook his head slightly. "Time to clean that later, DiNozzo. Sit down."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.