John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 196

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 196 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

To my way of thinking my mates and I were just sitting around on a cold camp out and it wasn't even very cold. Our clothing was stupendous for this sort of thing and we had plenty of warm bedding besides. We'd already spread some waterproof ground cloths and piled them high with fur for both the bottom to sleep on and for the top to pull over us. I was sure Smiley would sound the alarm if anyone strayed from the cave and quicker than I would have thought most of the women did a little cleaning up, stripped off most of their clothes and piled into the furs. Currently they were whispering to me about how warm it was in the furs and asking me why I wasn't joining them.

"I'm just staying up to protect my women. It's the most important job I have now and I want to make sure I've got a handle on it." I said, in a low voice.

Smiley proved his worth a minute later since I saw him jerk his head up alertly and stare at the opening in the cave. I switched to my thrid eye to examine it closely and nearly jumped for joy at what I saw. It was a young woman who had snuck out of the cave. She was obviously paying more attention to the ones inside than she was to us and she was doing a damned good job of making her escape. I reached into the pile of furs and put a cold hand on Amelia to wake her. Apparently she realized I didn't want to cause a commotion because she drew one of her furs around her naked charms and slipped up beside me.

"When are you going to come to sleep with us?" she said, so I pointed my finger at the escapee.

"She slipped out a couple of minutes ago and I woke you because I wanted you to use your rifle to make sure no one came out to try and rescue her when I go to gather her up."

"I should have known you just wanted me to cover you while you went to gather in more pussy for yourself," Amelia said, even though she had a big smile on her face.

"Oh, that cuts me to the quick. You know I can't let the poor little thing suffer out in the cold."

"I'm sorry John. I should have known you only want to keep her warm, especially her titties no doubt. From what I can see she has a wonderful pair to protect and it looks like she has a nice round firm ass which will no doubt need attention too. Just remember, my ass hasn't had any attention tonight either. But go ahead and catch her. All of us are keeping our eyes open for additional mates for you. It isn't often you let us go lacking and when we get you wound up again I'm sure we'll need her help."

I was able to slip around through some bushes and keep hidden from the sweet young thing until I was almost upon her. I made my grab from behind and covered her mouth with my hand before she could cry out. Just as I wrapped her up in my arms a jackass from inside the cave showed himself with spear in hand. I turned my body to place it between the girl and the sneak-about shit ass and I could just see him raising the spear for a cast as Amelia's shot broke the relative silence of the night. It was only a second later when the noise of him falling came to my ears as my captive and I made it back into the woods and slipped back toward the fur pile of women. I had just set her down on a handy log we'd been using for a bench when Amelia let off another shot and this time there was a matching scream from in the cave.

"It was another one sneaking up to go out and try dealing with you. Ah, here comes his mate, get her too if you can."

I turned and headed back for the entrance where the girl was heading out. I caught her about twenty yards after she made her official exit. I wrapped her in my arms and headed back to the woodline with her, but I saw one of the other assholes lifting a spear intending to hurl it at me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a furry tornado flash by and it was obvious to me Smiley had determined someone was broadcasting thoughts of damage to me. After Smiley clamped those daggers down around his neck I'm sure the thoughts went away during the last few seconds before Smiley tore his head from his neck.

Smiley brought his prize over to where I had pulled the last young beauty down into my lap where I'd sat on a log. Smiley laid the head, face up, about three feet from my feet. I could see the eyes were still open wide and I idly wondered if his brain even knew he was dead yet. It had all happened very fast. When I saw him open his mouth to try to speak I thought he was probably using his last few seconds of conciousness to try speaking. Apparently he hadn't realized he couldn't talk without his lungs to push air out through his vocal chords. Apparently he caught on when his own ears didn't hear what he was trying to say. I stood for a moment and gave the head a swift kick out into the bushes. Smiley took off after it, but I told him not to bring it back to me and apparently he understood since he didn't.

Most of my women had a good part of their clothes on by now and they were lined up facing the cave entrance with one of our modified M1s each pointing that way.

"Good work girls. Just be sure not to shoot any of the women or girls. We'll get the men sorted out and killed quickly enough and you can all probably go back to sleep now. I'm sure Smiley will let us know if any of the men try to get out."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.