John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 195

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 195 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I didn't even peek out from under the bison furs during the whole trip back. We arrived before midnight and the sleighs were unloaded before one. Danlo and the others took the sleighs back to the horse cave to unhitch and tend to the animals while the rest of us, Smiley included, went into my cave. My mates put a meal together while I sipped coffee and told Raalto and some of the others who didn't go about our adventure. After the meal was finished we all headed for bed and I slept late the next morning.

I woke, got a shower, and sat sipping the coffee my now, bulging-bellied, Jaada brought me. She sat in my lap to hold me down while I waited for my breakfast. We didn't talk about much. I just held her to me with an arm around her bulge and teased her about how hard junior was kicking. She got up to give me room for the serious work when my breakfast got there.

While I ate I started wondering just how long it would be before Jaada's baby would come, the babies of the other's too. Jaada's would be the first and even though she already looked impressively pregnant it would still be a while before the birth. Counting back on my fingers I realized I had only been here about eight months in all and a little more figuring put Jaada at around five to six months along the way. It seemed right to me when I thought of it. The baby would come in the spring and it would be a good time.

I was at peace, more or less, this morning. As far as I knew most all of my unfinished business was finished now. There were plenty of newly unmated women to get settled into quarters, but my mates and the other women could take care of it. I had two new mates to get used to, but their looks were already helping out, and I'd let them earn their Wilma type clothes on the trip back last night.

Deimeta was monopolizing Smiley, but it seemed fine with him and if it was ok with Deimeta it was ok with me. I nearly laughed every time I saw him walk by with his tiny rider. Things were shaping up for a lazy day at home in the cave and I didn't know of anything to suit me better.

After I'd finished breakfast I went into my office, mainly wanting to get out of sight so everyone and their dog, well skip the dog, wouldn't know I wasn't doing anything but sitting on my ass.

"Good morning, John," Ralph said, when I entered.

"It is a good morning isn't it? Happily it looks like I won't have one damned thing to do today."

"It does look that way, but I think I should tell you things didn't go as you seemed to expect after you left the other camp," he said, and I'll swear it sounded like there was a smirk in his synthetic voice.

"What didn't go according to plan?"

"Two of the men you released returned nearly as soon as you had left and they released those you left tied," he said.

"Well, I'll be damned, I never even considered it, but I guess I should have. So all we really accomplished was getting rid of Dutono."

"Well you gathered quite a few more women along the way," he said.

"I know, but I didn't really get any major progress in removing the bunch of men from the threat side of the equation. I'm sure they're all mad as hell about the whole thing now, I know I would be."

"Maybe so, but it hardly seems there is anything they can do about it," he said.

"We might not be able to think of anything they can do about it right now, but there is a lot of winter left and we didn't remove any of the food stored in the cave. They should have plenty to last them through and they will have time on their hands with nothing to do but think about revenge."

"There is that to think about, but I don't really see what they could do to threaten you or your camp," he said.

"They could become an annoyance almost right away if they are determined. An armed man or armed men, attacking from ambush, and then running can be a nuisance - even if they don't injure anyone seriously."

"I see your point, will you be going back to deal with them?" he asked.

"Not right away. I think I'll just keep an eye on them for now. Would you mind putting up some video of their camp and some of the area leading from there to here."

Ralph didn't answer - he just gave me a few views of the camp. The main view was of the cave's entrance. I could see they were still there since smoke was coming from the smoke hole again. As far as I could tell no one was outside. It didn't mean much though since it was still early. They were probably still trying to get breakfast cooked and eaten.

The snow had quit sometime in the night, but it was much colder out today, probably around 15 Fahrenheit or so. I doubted they would try much outside even after breakfast. I would keep and eye on them for a while though. If they headed my way I wanted to know about it.

While I was watching I asked Ralph for a closer look at the grounds around the camp. They must not have wasted any time sneaking back and cutting the captives loose since there were no tracks apparent in the snow. They must have been covered during the night. It wasn't a bad thing since I was pretty sure none of them would have headed this way yesterday and if they left today I'd be able to see fresh tracks. I got up to head back toward the kitchen for more coffee but thought of something.

"Ralph, would you mind using your spirit persona and giving Georgo a vision?"

"I'd be glad to," he said.

"Next time he's meditating why don't you give him a hint all the men we left tied up managed to escape."

"I'll be happy to," he said.

I went back into the kitchen then and saw Deimeta at the table eating her breakfast. I went to sit beside her.

"There you are Daddy, I've been wondering what you were up to in your office," she said.

"I was just hiding out and hoping people would think I was busy."

"I should have known. Can you do me a favor?" she asked.

"I hope I can, what do you need?"

"I need something to put on Smiley so I can hold on better, something like those things you put on the horses to sit on," she explained.

"I'll see if we can't come up with something. You don't need reins to steer him with do you?"

"No, he does very well if I just tell him where I want to go, but my hold is a little shaky if he goes any faster than a walk," she said.

"Maybe I should leave things as they are. I'm afraid to let you go tearing around on Smiley at full speed, it could be dangerous."

"I won't ask him to go too fast Daddy, just a little faster than a walk. Please Daddy," she asked.

"You are such a little stinker, you know I can hardly ever tell you no. I'll see what I can do for you, but you have to promise not to go too fast and make sure you don't cause him to run into anyone."

"I promise, Daddy. Smiley and I will be good," she said, and smiled at me.

That did it. I knew Smiley would be sporting some type of saddle or at least a strap for her to hold onto before long. She had what she wanted now and so she turned back to her breakfast and her little coffee mug when Merita brought me another mug of coffee for myself.

Out of everything that had happened since I'd been put here, Deimeta was the most special to me. It was an understatement to say she had me wrapped around her little finger. Just seeing her could make me happy and her little tricks and stunts were always a delight.

I loved it when she came to sit in my lap for me to feed her and many times she could make my eyes misty just by hugging my neck. As far as I was concerned Deimeta made the whole experiment worthwhile for me.

While I was sitting by Deimeta and sipping my coffee Georgo came from his cave and he seemed a little agitated. I waited for him to sit down, but after he was in his chair he didn't even wait for his coffee to arrive before he spilled his tale.

"John, I've just had a very disturbing vision. In it I saw some men, I think it was the ones you left tied together in the woods at the camp you just visited. In my vision two other men came and released them. Then they all helped each other get to a cave for shelter.

Many of the men were in bad shape and most had trouble even moving. I suppose they were very cold after being tied outside naked. Anyway, they all made it into the cave and soon my vision showed smoke coming out high above the cave. I guess they had built up the fires for warmth," Georgo told me.

"The ones who released the tied men must have been some of those I let leave. I suppose all the men will be plotting revenge now."

"If my vision was true you must be right," Georgo agreed.

"Did it seem like a true vision?"

"Yes, it was strong. It was as if I was there watching everything. I'm sure it was a true vision," he said.

"Then we must believe it is exactly what happened. I don't think the spirits would bother making up false visions. It seems they want to warn us so we will be on our guard against the men."

"Yes, I'm sure that's what it is. When I saw the men were being released I was frightened at first and then I seemed to realize we would be safe if you knew about it. My vision ended then and I knew I must come and tell you at once," he said.

"I'm glad you did and I will tell everyone to be careful, but I don't think the men will start this way soon. Their exposure to the weather couldn't have done them any good and it's my guess they are still trying to recover. It is also very cold outside today and there was plenty of snow last night. I think the weather will be our best watchman for a while."

"We can always hope so and prepare ourselves in case it isn't," he said.

"Now you are thinking like I do. If we prepare for an attack we will be safe and if the attack doesn't come we will be happy, but we will still keep watch. Maybe you can help by spreading the word of your vision. Don't keep it a secret."

"I won't, I will tell everyone," he said, and I knew he would, good visions were the stock in trade of a shaman.

Meanwhile, I wondered what people would think about this news. Would it seem like I'd made a mistake? I consoled myself, thinking if it did it would seem like my mistake had been in being too lenient. I'll admit at the time I didn't think tying a bunch of men outside naked, during a snowstorm, was very considerate of their welfare. In fact I had thought it a form of punishment, which would surely end in a not so slow, painful death. I had intended for them to suffer and die.

It all came back to my reluctance to leave a live enemy behind me, and I was already regretting doing it this time. The situation in civilization forced you to do this all the time, but here and now I didn't have anything, but my own rude form of ethics, to make me do it. The men who were now surprisingly still alive were making me regret I hadn't simply killed them on the spot.

Unless they wised up and left the area they would die sooner or later. Previous dealings with men of this time had taught me that even in foolishness they were persistent, so I assumed this bunch would come sniffing around looking for our camp later. They'd probably wait until the weather was better, but they would be coming. When they did, they would die, probably at my hand. Men in this time couldn't seem to grasp the concept of leaving someone stronger and more deadly alone. They were short on forethought and long on persistence.

I wasn't worried about today or tomorrow though. They would probably be loath to leave the warmth of their cave anytime soon. I could always hope for more snow and I almost went to the office to ask Ralph what was coming in the way of weather, but I didn't. I decided I had the luxury of waiting to see for myself.

Instead of asking Ralph to fashion Deimeta a saddle for Smiley, I asked Mundo if he knew anyone who could give it a try. He admitted he was also good at working with skins and furs, but then told me he was terrified of Smiley.

"Well hell Mundo, who isn't? Don't think I didn't come close to pissing my pants when the big monster first came over to rub himself against me. Just come along with me, we'll find Smiley and Deimeta and I'll get you two acquainted."

I could tell by the look on his face he'd rather do just about anything else. He came with me though and soon enough we found the pair.

"Deimeta, Mundo is going to try and make a saddle or a riding rug for you and Smiley. He's a little afraid of Smiley though, so I want to make sure they get familiar. Can you dismount for a little while?"

She hopped off Smiley and ran to Mundo, hugging him around his legs and thanking him in advance. He was trapped then and knew he was going to have to deliver on the tack.

"Smiley, Mundo needs to make something for you, but he is afraid of you. Can you let him know you aren't going to hurt him?"

Smiley surprised us all then, he seemed to squat down on all four legs at once and he put his head to the ground and crept up toward Mundo. He looked like a whipped dog crawling toward the one who'd just whipped him and doing the doggy don't whip me anymore, I'll be good begging. He crawled all the way to Mundo and seemed to be making a begging sound low in his throat.

Mundo was surprised, but I doubt he was any more surprised than I was. He did reach down and pet Smiley on his head and scratch around his ears though and soon enough Smiley stood back up and rubbed himself against Mundo. That was pretty much it for Mundo's fear of Smiley. Deimeta got back aboard and Mundo walked off toward his quarters with Smiley following and Deimeta along for the ride.

I'd learned something too - Smiley could understand a lot more of what was said to him than we had any right to expect. Argent had done more than just a little tampering with him. I was beginning to appreciate how much fun Smiley was going to be for all of us in the camp. It didn't hurt a bit Ralph had told me Smiley could sense when someone had bad intent toward me.

With nothing left which needed my attention I went back to the table and I was no sooner seated than Ameliea appeared with a mug of coffee for me. I gave her a few minutes of kissing and groping and then let her up. Then I sat there sipping coffee, alone.

I'd never been much of a hobby type guy. It seemed I'd always had something I needed to be doing for most of my life. Here and now I was king of the hill and most all of the small, day to day, task were taken care of by everyone else. I didn't even have any trash to take out to the curb - hell there wasn't even a curb.

I was bored and had nothing to do. It had always sounded like something I'd like before, but now it was staring me in the face I didn't like it so much. Now, since I had leisure time, I was bored. I guess I needed a hobby, but the truth was I didn't want one. I wanted to go somewhere and do something, which seemed useful. I gave up the pretense and went back into my office.

"Hello John," Ralph greeted me when I entered.

"I'm bored Ralph, I don't have anything to do and I don't like just sitting around."

"I was afraid it was coming. You don't have hobbies do you?" he asked.

"No, and I don't want one either. I could practice my shooting but I'm already good enough by far. I could practice with my bow, but it would be the same thing. It's too cold out to do any traveling and my mind keeps coming back to those assholes who didn't have the manners to just die in the shape I left them."

"They do have something to do though, they're sitting around bitching about me and planning their revenge. They don't know there isn't a chance they'll ever get any. They think they've out smarted me and it really pisses me off."

"Are you really bored John or are those men, and their escape, eating at you?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, but I can't get them out of my head. I know I've set myself up as judge, jury, and executioner, but I don't mind it and I think I'm qualified, in this case at least. Maybe my power has corrupted me, but even if I'm corrupted I'm still powerful and I'm wanting to exercise some of the power. I just don't want to pack everyone up to go back."

"You could go alone. There is no danger of freezing to death with the garments Argent has provided. In fact you probably wouldn't even be uncomfortable. I can even furnish you with similar equipment for your horse, though traveling in this snow would be a little difficult for it," he said.

"Maybe I'll just walk, after all, getting the job done in a hurry isn't one of the points. Having something to fill my time is the main thing."

"But what of the others here?" he asked.

"They were getting along pretty well before I came and they're in much better shape now than they've ever been before. I wouldn't be leaving for good, just taking a little trip to see the country round about."

"It will seem very strange to them, but I doubt they will argue with you," he said.

"I know it doesn't make good sense, but I don't really see a major problem. Raalto is perfectly capable of keeping things in good working order around here for a few days and even from now on in fact."

"I'm sure he is, but I'm not sure how all the others will take it, especially your mates. They are another consideration. If you go and kill all those men, you will gain their mates as yours and you've often complained you had too many mates already," he said.

Now here was something I hadn't considered and I was surprised I hadn't. There were a lot of men left alive back at the cave. I had sidestepped all their mates by leaving them to die instead of killing them. If I went back and killed them, by rights all their mates would come to be my mates and I only had so much dick to go around.

"Help me out here Ralph, how can I accommodate so many more mates?"

"Well it would surely relieve your boredom, for a long time perhaps. Your ability to perform is already taken care of. As long as you can work up the interest you will have the stamina, as it were. Your bed can grow to match the need for space and so can your cave and your bedroom. Larger hot tubs are not the issue and in fact there really isn't an issue.

"On your old earth, down through the centuries, there were always kings, sheiks, and chiefs who had harems, some of them numbered in the hundreds. You, on the other hand, have something they could never get, you have the ability to have sex with all members of your harem none of them could have ever had. You can get it up as often as you want to," he said.

"Just the thought of it seems unreasonable though. How can one man have sex with so many women?"

"How do you have sex with those who are your mates now? One after another is how. What are you crying about? If you want to put on your boots and coat and go kill those men, do it. Then you can come back, take all of their women and fuck them as often as you want and dare anyone to say a word about it."

"But it just seems wrong somehow."

"John, you are right and wrong here. It isn't because your word is law, your word is. There is no human on this planet who can say no to you and currently there is no being in this part of space who dares to. As far as I know, suicide is the only thing denied you.

"You are the reason for this experiment and so far you have been wildly successful at it. If you want to do something, do it. You don't need anyone's permission," he said.

"I need my permission and I have to be able to live with what I do. I have to make it right to myself even if I don't have to make it right to anyone else. I do take your meaning about the mounting women though, or about mounting the women, or how many women I mount. I guess you've talked me into it, you silver tongued devil. You, Frank, and Phil can take care of the logistics of the bed and bedroom and I think I will dress up and take a little walk."

My mind was made up and I left the office. When I woke this morning I'd intended to do nothing all day long. It was just after noon now and I'd already convinced myself I needed to get started on another excursion. Telling myself Ralph had talked me into it was lying to myself, I'd talked myself into it and I should at least admit it to myself if no one else.

I saw lunchtime had come and so I headed to the table to join the meal, already in progress. Shelalliea brought me a plate and an ass to fondle. I took care of the ass first and then dug into the meal. I had a big, thick, rare, and sizzling bison steak along with a mountain of Ranch Style Beans. I saw Gema heading over to get me a mug of coffee, got her attention and redirected her toward the beer tap. In a few seconds I was taking time between bites to guzzle beer.

Talk all around the table was of the men who had managed to get loose and hole up in their cave. I let it go on for a while before I spoke up.

"I'll be leaving later this afternoon to take care of them. I don't have a lot of things around here I need to do so I'm going to their cave and I'll camp within sight of the entrance. None of them will be leaving it alive."

This brought a stunned silence around the table for a minute. Racaato finally broke it.

"You can't stay awake all the time John. You should take a few of us with you so we can watch it in shifts," he said.

"You're right, I'll take four or five of my mates with me. It will also be nice to have someone to cook for me."

I could tell this wasn't the response Racaato had been expecting, but I'd left no wiggle room in my statement or my tone. He didn't argue and no one else did either.

We finished the meal in virtual silence and it was Jake with me, it wasn't I didn't want to talk, but I knew the excursion was on everyone's mind and I didn't want to discuss it any further and so we didn't.

After eating I got up and went into the bedroom and in only a few minutes all my mates were there with me. I knew I was in for a round of can I go and to cut them off with a preemptive strike I said.

"Most of you are pregnant, but if I remember correctly only Jaada, Geera, and Dieta are far enough along to make this trip a strain on them. I want Ameliea, Maia, Merita, Gema, Roweea, and Delia to come with me. If any of you six think it would be too much for you, let me know and I'll pick someone else."

They were all pleased and none of them bowed out. I was pleased too since most of the rest seemed to understand everyone couldn't go. Eileiea did speak up and ask if I didn't think she should go in case her services as a healer were needed.

"If we end up needing you I'm sure I'll be sorry later, but I'm afraid you may be needed more here than you will be with us. I'm not planning on furnishing any aid to those we're going after and I'm also not planning on letting them hurt any of us."

With it settled I left my mates to it. They would get our traveling outfit together and I wanted to ask Ralph if he had any last minute advice.

Leaving Eileiea behind for this trip wasn't as foolish as it might have seemed. In a camp as large as ours there were always little mishaps, which needed a healer's attention. Sickness of any sort was surprisingly rare, but splinters, cuts, bruises, and sprains came regularly and we could even count on a broken bone every now and then.

I was also fully aware the finest medical care I'd ever even heard of was only an eye blink away if I called for it. There was really no need to worry about any wound or injury my mates or I might acquire on the trip.

After his greeting Ralph told me things were essentially the same as they had been this morning. No one had left the cave today and the weather seemed like it would be stable for a couple of days at least.

"How are you planning to carry your supplies?" he asked.

"I'm planning on letting you furnish me a small sled Smiley can pull and I'm also planning on letting you equip him with suitable harness. We'll also need some good snowshoes, sunglasses to keep us from being blinded by the glare, and I want a replacement for the Blackberry.

"I hate it and I want a laptop to do everything it does and more. I've always hated laptops too, but if you leave off the touch pad and make the keyboard as big as a real keyboard maybe I can come to terms with it.

"Better yet, try it this way. Design the laptop so it is as wide as a normal IBM Model-M keyboard and make that the type of keyboard it has. Try to think of something I can use for a mouse instead of a trackball or touch pad."

"No problem there. How about a cell phone too," he asked, but I think he might have been trying to make and AI type joke.

"Good idea, make it so. Make one for Raalto, Racaato, and all the other leaders too, but only teach them how to answer, don't let them know how to call me yet and tell them to keep it to themselves.

"On second thought give one to all my mates, including the upcoming Failiela, and Jalieta. I might want to talk to them while I'm gone. I've never tried phone sex and it might be time to give it a whirl."

I think for once even the imperturbable Ralph was surprised. I'm sure he hadn't really expected to be doling out cell phones, but why not? If it was a little extra work for them to make the phones work, well it wasn't my worry was it?

Back out in the cave I went looking for Deimeta and Smiley. When I found them I saw Mundo had made short work of his task. Deimeta was aboard and on a blanket of bison fur cinched snugly around Smiley's chest.

"Daddy, I heard you are going on another trip to that Dutono's cave," she said, accusingly.

"Yes, a few of your mommies and I are going back to take care of the unfinished business. We may be gone a few days."

"Well, you must all be careful and I want you to take Smiley with you. I'm sure he can make himself very helpful," she said.

"I was about to ask if you could spare him. I was hoping he would pull the sled with our supplies on it."

"I'm sure he'll be glad to. Where did you get a sled?" she asked.

"Oh, it just popped up and it happens to be a handy size for Smiley to pull."

"It's so funny how things you need just seem to appear. I'm glad though, but I'm really glad for things that appear you didn't know you needed. Like Smiley. He is so much fun Daddy," she said.

"Well I'll take very good care of him while he's gone. There is going to be another surprise for you. In fact all of your mommies, Failiela and Jalieta are getting the same thing you're getting."

"I know already, it wouldn't be a surprise if you told me," she said.

"That's right, but it won't be very long before you get it."

"I can wait, but barely," she said, grinning.

The three of us went back to my cave and I could tell the packing was almost done. I had neglected to tell them we'd have a sled to carry the things on though. They were divvying up all the food and equipment and loading it into and onto backpacks.

"I'm sorry ladies, but I forgot to mention we would have a sled and a beast of burden to help with the carrying."

"You won't hear us complaining since we're finding it out before we have to tie all this onto our own backs," Ameliea said.

"I thought you said the snow was probably too deep for the horses to go," Roweea said.

"I still think it is, but I believe Smiley can do a good job. Wait here and I'll take him and go get the sled."

I left and Smiley followed me. In the horse cave Danlo was standing beside the sled. The new harness was piled onto the back of it. It was bigger than I'd thought it would be, probably four feet wide and eight feet long. I noticed right away it was made of my favorite metal, titanium, and its runners were wide and flat, nearly a foot wide.

"I was over tending to some horses that were squabbling and when I came back it was here," Danlo said.

"Good, I was expecting it."

He didn't say anything else; he just helped me figure out how the harness went on Smiley. Smiley stood there patiently until we were done then he followed me out as I went back to my cave.

My mates were pleased with the sled when Smiley pulled it in. Immediately they decided they had room for more things. I warned them to keep in mind even though Smiley was big, he couldn't haul everything in the cave.

"Don't worry, if it is too heavy we will take some things off. We are mainly planning on bringing extra food with the additional space," Maia explained.

"In that case I'll help him pull it myself if I need to."

"We can take turns helping him a little anyway. After all, if it weren't for Smiley we'd have to carry it all ourselves," Merita said.

In an hour we were ready to leave. Right at the last I gave all my mates, Deimeta, Failiela, and Jalieta their cell phones. I didn't spend a lot of time showing them how they worked, but I did give a demonstration by sending Jalieta back to the unmated women's quarters and calling her back over the phone.

They were delighted with the new toys and I told them if they had trouble using them Frank would be glad to help them, I even pointed out they could call Frank with them if they needed to ask him something. I hadn't asked for this feature, but I was sure he, Ralph, and Phil could add it on the fly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.