John and Argent
Chapter 193

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 193 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

While they guzzled, the women made short work of cleaning up the mess and then Daaggo and some of his men who hadn't started drinking yet showed off another feature of the new tables. They had them out of the way and stacked up on each other in only a few minutes, leaving us with a big open space for wandering around and talking while the drinking was getting seriously underway.

It made me think of a good old Texas honky-tonk and I looked around in vain for a jukebox. A little Merle Haggard or some David Alan Coe would go really good right now. I wondered if I could teach the women to two step and then decided if I couldn't do it by myself surely Frank, Ralph, and Phil could show them some video to help things along. Maybe I'd give it a try before the next shindig.

Here and now though I just watched the bruga consumption. Most of the men were steadily at it but the mad rush of the last few celebrations didn't come through this time. Some of them were actually standing around and talking as they poured it in. It was probably because they realized there was no way they could drink it all and so there was no real rush.

It made for a longer party and a better one too. I could see it was also going to make for drunker drunks. They didn't get full of beer as fast as before and it seemed they were going to end up drinking more of it by going just a little slower.

They did. I was sure they were all drinking more beer than before. I would ask Ralph about it tomorrow, but I knew I was right. The novelty of the new Bar-B-Que had also caused them to eat more and so it took longer for them to get falling-down-drunk on full stomachs. I was sure there would be a lot more vomit coming up for those who couldn't hold it too. At least I wouldn't have to worry about it. I'd made sure from the start I wasn't available for the clean up detail.

It made me think of music and dancing again. If they had something to do during these parties besides standing around and drinking they might last longer. Hell, some of them might not pass out at all.

Of course it would make it later in the night before the fun started for me, but fucking wasn't everything and it wasn't like I was ever going to go without.

If I got a little dancing started it might make some of the women who usually got shit-faced stay sober enough to be consoled. There was one youngish blonde and two redheads who were always among the first to drop. All three of them looked delicious and if I could figure out something to keep them standing longer than their mates - well it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

At the celebration before the last one I'd tried to help the blonde get her mate to bed only to find I was helping her too. They both were out like a light by the time I had them to their furs.

Here was a plan I could get behind and I was going to think about it more, later. It would be no trouble for Ralph to set up something to play us some music and I don't mind saying I can two-step with the best of them. Besides the two-step, I'd also have to be sure to teach them to slow-dance. I didn't have a belt buckle to polish, but I could pretend just the same.

I was looking over the crowd and trying to decide who would need help first when I noticed Neilala, the cute little blonde I'd been thinking of earlier, was already having to help her mate stand up. She didn't seem nearly as drunk tonight as before, so I thought I might as well go over and be friendly with her and her mate.

Just to be polite I snagged another mug of beer for him. I couldn't remember his name right now, but I took it with me as I approached. She smiled wide when she saw I was coming over to join them.

"This is a wonderful celebration, John, isn't it Jontato?" she said, as I reached them.

"I've been having a good time and I hope you two have too. I brought you another beer Jontato," I said, handing it to him. "Would you like another too Neilala?"

"I haven't finished this one yet, but I'll probably have one more later when I do," she said.

Jontato thanked me as I handed him the beer and he took a big swallow as soon as he had a grip on it. I thought I might have been mistaken about Neilala being in good shape still after she said she'd be having another later. She put her mug to her lips then, but only took a very small sip. She winked at me when she saw I was watching her.

I wondered what was going on for a second.

"I want to thank you for helping us to our furs the other time and I'm sorry we were too far gone to even show our hospitality," she said, after she finished her sip.

Jontato didn't say a thing and seemed not to even realize she had. He took another big swallow of beer and I could see from his eyes that it was probably all that he could remember how to do just now.

One more big swallow and he had drained the mug I'd brought him. He turned around and eyed the kegs. I knew damned well he could never walk over for another round since he nearly lost his balance by turning to look at them.

"It seems your mug is empty Jontato, I'll go get you another one. Can you help him stand while I'm gone?" Neilala asked.

"I'll do better than that, I'll go fill his mug."

I took his empty mug over to the kegs, filling it and getting another one in case we needed it. I figured now Neilala must have known what I'd had in mind last time and she didn't intend to get too drunk tonight. I knew I was right when I saw Jontato finishing her beer as I returned.

He surprised me - he was able to drink both the mugs I brought back with me before he started slipping away on us. I helped him out by holding him up for the last half of the last one. We headed out of the party cave and toward their place when he finished the final swallow. He was barely able to move his feet and we were basically dragging him between us.

When we got to their room we put him down on his furs with his clothes still on and I saw Neilala covered him completely with other furs, even covering his head.

"Are you sure he won't smother like that?"

"He'll be fine. He won't move until nearly noon tomorrow. When he passes out from the bruga he stays out. He won't even wake up to relieve himself - his furs will just be soaked tomorrow.

"I covered his head to muffle the loud sound of his snoring. He is a good mate and good provider, but when he gets into the bruga he doesn't stop until he can't keep on. He will be sorry tomorrow and he always cleans up everything, but after one mug of bruga he is finished for anything else until the next day," she said.

"Well if he snores so loudly maybe you should come and stay with my mates and I tonight so you can sleep in peace."

"It will be good, but I hope you don't want to sleep right away," she said, smiling.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

I pulled her to me then for a kiss and she was more than willing. Her tongue was in my mouth at once and she pressed herself to me as I put my arms around her and made sure to get both hands full of her ass cheeks.

We left their quarters and headed to my bedroom. While we were in the hall leading from the residence cave to my cave we saw no one, but Ameliea and Roweea were in the kitchen for something when we went through. They smiled and said hi to both of us. I wondered why they didn't come along, but didn't mention it.

Reaching the bedroom had us fumbling with each other's clothes right away. I had Neilala's off first and I admired her form, as she was still busy with mine. She was about five four or five and she reminded me of an old cigarette commercial. She was round and firm and fully packed. She got my shirt and mail off me and while she was fumbling with my pants I took hold of some of those round and firm things.

She didn't have the biggest titties around here, but they were a nice handful. Her nipples were small but erect and they seemed to pay attention while I was paying attention to them.

When she finally had me naked she pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my hips with her legs. She smiled into my face as she took hold of my dick and guided it to her wet slit. Neilala was a small girl and was probably going to be a tight fit around Dicky. She realized it and made sure to wet his head thoroughly in her slit before she began her descent.

I busied myself with her titties while she was slipping down and around my hard dick. My thumbs making sure her nipples got a workout. It took her four or five tries to take me all the way inside her, but it was worth the effort for me.

"Oh, you are so big. It feels good though, really good," she said.

"It does, doesn't it?"

She didn't reply vocally, but she began raising her hips and lowering them and it was better than anything she could have said anyway. I took another grip on her ass cheeks while she was pumping herself on me and squeezed them while she fucked me. I was hoping for a lot of action tonight and I didn't mind if she did most of the work.

Neilala was a delicious fuck. She was careful to pay attention, not taking me too far too quickly. She got herself off quickly and then slowed the pace for another go. Unlike the other women I'd been with here she didn't massage Dicky with her insides, she was tight enough, but didn't seem to have the internal action the others did.

As she drove herself toward another climax I decided with a little work of my own I could get off too so I began pressing back up toward her as she came down. It was almost as if she'd just noticed I might want to come too. When my increased action registered she picked up the pace also and she did something with her tunnel to let me know she wasn't lacking any of the tools of the trade around here.

Neilala let me feel she had the good old Cro-Magnon woman, dick-gripping insides like all the other women here. In fact she had a better grip than some. It was only a few more strokes before I was ready to let go and as I did she pressed herself down onto me and stayed, squeezing her pussy on my dick and panting my name as we both reached the finish.

She sagged over on me after we were done and kissed around my throat while I kept my hands busy stroking her back and her cute little ass some more.

Just as we were getting our breath back Amelia, Roweea, Dieta and Delia came into the bedroom with Starta, one of the redheads I'd been thinking of earlier, in tow. As my dick climbed and throbbed I wondered about my renewed excitement.

What was it with me now? Even surrounded by more willing women than I could have ever dreamed of I still got a thrill whenever a new one came into the picture. Why? What made me want to dip my wick in every new honey-pot that came along? Was it a natural male condition, wanting to fuck every new woman I saw? I'd have to think about it later, now I was busy watching while my mates relieved Starta of her clothes.

"We've decided to help you tonight John. We told Neilala, Starta, and Mayla earlier they should cut back on the bruga tonight and when the time came we would help them put their mates to bed," Roweea said.

"Nothing makes a man feel better than when he finds out his mates are helping with his every need. Where is Mayla?"

"Dieta, Shelalliea, and Merita are talking with her and helping her mate stand while he has a last mug or two. We wouldn't want him to wake too early in the morning," Ameliea said.

As they finished with Starta I admired her charms. Of course she was a natural redhead, all the women here were as natural as could be. She had plenty of freckles and her whiter than normal skin made the bright pink of her aroused nipples stand out to be noticed.

Ameliea wasn't shy about putting her hand into Starta's bush to check her oil either.

"We must have gotten her excited with our talking about you John. She is already wet and look how her nipples are standing up," she said.

"I can see her fine, why don't you bring her over here where I can feel her?"

Ameliea gave Starta a little shove toward the bed then and she fell within my reach. I took hold of an arm and pulled her toward me as I wiggled out from under Neilala. Starta didn't struggle - in fact she was on me as soon as she could get her bearings. Her hot kiss was delicious and her hand found my dick right away.

Turn about was fair play so I had a paw on her pussy as soon as I could. Ameliea had been right, Starta was already wet and slick and she moaned then sucked on my tongue as I pressed a finger up into her heat.

Women are always fascinating to me because they are all different. Sure, they have basically the same set of parts, but none of the parts ever look the same, or feel the same for that matter. Starta's insides didn't feel as hot as some around here but she was amazingly slippery already and her pussy went to work on my finger as soon as I pushed it up her.

She didn't want much foreplay either. At first she was mostly on top of me but she took hold shortly, rolling over, and tugging my hips between her spreading thighs. She took hold of Dicky and placed his head between her love lips right away and all I had to do was shove. I shoved. Gently at first, but it wasn't what Starta had in mind.

As I slipped slowly into her she grabbed on tightly to my ass with both of her hands and she dug what little in the way of fingernails she had into my cheeks. Naturally I thrust my hips to get away from the spurring and when I did she sighed loudly.

"Yes, that's it John. Push it in me hard. Just like you're doing now. Hard is how I want it," she promised.

It suited the hell out of me cause hard was what I had on my mind now too. Within three strokes I was in a comfortable rhythm. I wasn't as hot as I'd been when Neilala and I had started, but Starta did have me inspired. I let her have what she asked for and she loved it. She told me so time and time again.

I might have gone too far off into it because as it got really good to me I put my mouth on Starta's shoulder and gave her a firm bite. She moaned her approval though and as I felt my finish starting she caught up with me. Her hands grabbed my ass again and when I started pumping come up her I slammed all the way in and held it there. I was still gasping for breath as some of my mates rolled us apart.

I lay back panting with my eyes closed. I could feel people moving around on either side of me and when I finally opened my eyes I saw all my mates were here now. Most of them were kissing and licking around on Neilala and Starta but Dalia and Shelalliea were sucking on my dick and Mayla, the other redhead I'd wanted, had crawled up beside me to kiss and nibble on my face and neck.

When she saw my eyes were open she lowered a nipple to my mouth and I sucked like a baby. Soon my mates had my dick hard and they helped Mayla climb aboard. She wanted a gentler ride and it was fine with me. I let her do most of the work and I'm glad, because she did a thorough job. When I blew it felt like it came from the very bottom to blast its way out the top. I just had to drift off for a few minutes then.

I spent the next few hours sleeping for five or ten minutes at a time only to wake up when one of my mates or guests slid a pussy down over Dicky. It's a wonderful way to spend an evening and I can recommend it whole-heartedly. I don't have any idea what time it was when they were finally all satisfied.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.