John and Argent
Chapter 188

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 188 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

For a few minutes I worried about what he might do and about what Frank, Ralph, and Phil might do to stop him, but it was pointless. I had only a minor understanding of what any of them were capable of and I didn't have enough information to make even a reasonable guess about what might go on.

All I could do was wait and see what happened and there was no point in worrying about it. After all, if the hands got into an argument what could the mouse expect to do about it?

This mouse had done what he could for now and I guessed the best thing for me was to try and put it aside for a while. It wouldn't be too long until supper was ready and since Georgo and Dotallto were sitting at the table with coffee in hand I joined them.

"The mammoth demonstration was amazing John. I can hardly believe they have all been trained so well in such a short time," Dotallto said.

"They are much easier to train than the horses were. It seems to me they are a lot smarter."

"I would have never thought about something like it. Who would consider one beast to be smarter than another?" Georgo asked.

"Any hunter can tell you some animals are smarter than others. Most of the women who have had meat stolen by a hyena will probably tell you they are a lot smarter than they look too."

"I'm sure you're right, but I hadn't thought of it before," Georgo said.

"I'm hoping to get smarter tomorrow when you show another new way of cooking," Dotallto said.

"I am too. I don't know much about cooking, but new things always interest me," Georgo added.

"I'm sure you will both like the results if not the process. It is a way of cooking meat slowly, which doesn't require digging pits. Once you get it going you can pretty much leave it alone like you would meat in a pit, but you don't have to wait for such a big fire to burn down before you start the cooking."

"It sounds interesting. Do you have to wait until tomorrow to show it?" Dotallto asked.

"Yes. I'm waiting on some new gifts."

"Does that mean the spirits have returned?" Georgo asked, excited now.

"They have returned and are here now."

"I didn't want to mention it, but I thought I could sense them this morning even though I don't sense them now," Dotallto said.

"I also thought I could sense them this morning. It seems I'm in much closer contact with them in this camp than I have ever been before," Georgo said.

"I'm sure you must be, Georgo. After all, they have practically made this whole camp for our comfort and security. It is only right you should feel closer to them here."

"You are right of course and it gives me a good feeling to think they give us so much attention. I'm sure it is because you are here, John, they seem intent on making things good wherever you are," Dotallto said.

"Well they have so far, but what would you think if things started going bad for us?"

They were quiet for a few moments and I let them be, though I could see my answers as clearly on their faces as if they had spoken them. I decided to try making them tell me what was on their mind.

"Come on. Tell me what you would think if there were another earthquake that destroyed a large part of our camp."

"I hate to say it John, but the first thing I would think was you had angered the spirits somehow. I hope it will never come about, but I don't see any other explanation.

"You have told us many times you don't think that the spirits are catering to you, but you have to admit nothing like we have has ever been here before. It must have something to do with you," Georgo said.

"I agree, John, and even though I hope you never anger the spirits, any large calamity such as the one you mentioned would almost certainly be a sign of disfavor from them. Who else would have the power to do such a thing?" Dotallto asked.

"I don't foresee any such thing happening, but I did wonder about what people would think if it did. I don't know what brought it to my mind and I too hope it isn't about to happen. I can't really think it would since the spirits have returned and will be giving us some new gifts tomorrow."

"I'm glad you feel that way John and I also didn't sense any displeasure from the spirits. Before you came I never thought I would be happy staying in only one camp for most of the time, but this camp has changed all of that.

"I'll admit I like it here and I plan on spending as much time here as I can. I am also very happy with the buckboard which will let me travel farther and yet come back sooner," Georgo said.

"I feel almost exactly like Georgo does on this matter. I am very happy to have a permanent place to live and I am also happy for the horses and the buckboard," Dotallto echoed.

"Well I'm sure I haven't offended the spirits yet and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon. I'm sure it must have been a stray thought which got me wondering."

They were quiet again and I knew they were thinking about what we'd discussed. I was thinking about it too, and it only served to make plain what I had thought all along.

The gifts from Argent, which we had always passed off as the work of the spirits, were directly tied to me by everyone else and if Argent tried repossessing them my name would move to the top of all shit list anywhere around here. I wondered if he had even considered the prospect -- probably not.

My other helpers and their mates started drifting in just then. The men sat at the table and most of the women headed toward the kitchen to join my mates. I happened to notice Reeana and Jareena looked just a little heavier than I seemed to remember. Looking more closely I thought Daleana might be showing the beginnings of a swelling in her abdomen and even Britta seemed to look healthier somehow.

I wondered if this meant I had been spreading the wealth farther than I thought. If they were really pregnant I knew I had been. It didn't hurt my feelings one bit.

Thankfully Dotallto and Georgo didn't mention our earlier conversation to anyone else and Daaggo was quick to start explaining about the picnic tables he and his men were building. He told everyone about them and he said they had made time to build one so far. Everyone wanted to go see it after supper and Daaggo looked to me seeming to wait for my approval.

"The sawmill is your responsibility now, Daaggo, and if you want to show everyone what you're working on I think it's a wonderful idea, but you don't need my permission. If you are going to give us a tour after supper I'll be one of the first in line since I want to see what you've come up with myself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.