John and Argent
Chapter 182

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 182 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

After we recovered our breath we got up, rolled up the bison fur and put it away. We headed back into my cave, but when Jalieta started for the unmated women's quarters I pulled her into the bathroom and we took a quick shower. We dried each other when we were finished and then I led her to my big bed, climbing in and pulling her in with me.

I was asleep almost at once and didn't wake again until some of my mates were getting out of bed the next morning.

"John," Geera said, "who is that beside you?"

"It is Jalieta. I woke earlier and went to the bathroom. While I was in there I thought of her and wanted her so I went to her quarters and woke her. I asked her to be one of my mates after Failiela became one and she agreed so I took her to the practice cave and we enjoyed each other for a while," I lied.

"You mean she will be joining us?" Geera asked.

"Yes, I hope none of you mind."

"Mind, we don't mind. I'm sure we will all be happy. She is very pretty and so sweet, we all like her already," Geera said.

Jalieta woke then, but not completely. I had her let me out of bed and then told her to get back in and sleep some more. She said she needed to get up and I told her she didn't either and I would make sure she didn't miss her breakfast. She settled back down smiling and I gave her a peck on the lips as she closed her eyes.

"She is probably very tired. She hadn't known a man before last night and I might have overdone it a little," I explained.

"I will make sure nothing is bruised or torn later, after she wakes to get up," Eileiea said.

I went with most of my mates to the shower then and helped wash everything I could reach. They were surprised Dicky didn't rise at once, but when Geera told them all about Jalieta they seemed to understand.

They should have since I had also had all of them last night too, including Miekadakta and Sateala, my newest mates. I had been a busy boy.

We all went back into the bedroom to dress and after finishing we went to the kitchen. Someone must have taken the time to start the coffee before their shower, because it was ready when we got there. Kateata brought me a mug and then sat in my lap to thank me for bringing her friend Jalieta to join us.

She left me after a few minutes of thanking and was soon back with my breakfast. I was surprised to see they had broiled me a big steak, fried four eggs, and made a big bunch of hash browns. They even sent me some fresh biscuits. I was happy at the sight of the big breakfast, but I did ask them about it.

"You can thank the good job you did for us last night and bringing another to join us for your big meal this morning. We have quit worrying about making you fat, because no matter how much we feed you it never makes your ass get too big," Shelalliea told me, and then they all laughed.

"Laugh all you want, but how about a few pancakes while you are laughing."

They laughed even more, but they did bring me three pancakes a few minutes later, along with butter, and maple syrup. I was amazed I was able to eat it all without being stuffed but somehow I was.

Georgo, all his mates, and Dotallto came in then and sat at the table. Coffee was brought for them and while they took their first sips I told them all about my soon to be new mate.

"It's too bad Failiela hasn't become a woman yet. She seems old enough and it would be good if we could have another ceremony soon. The unpleasantness has made it harder to get things going to keep the people busy," Georgo said.

"I have a few projects which are going to start soon and there will be the trip to Grotondo's camp."

"Will it occupy many? How many will you take with you?" Dotallto asked.

"Many will need to go. We are going to have to take a lot of hay for the horses Brundolo will be taking back with him and a lot of men will be needed to load it here and then unload it there. Grotondo's men won't know anything about how to do it and so I will take plenty with me who do know."

As more of my leaders came in I explained what I wanted for them to get done with the sleighs and the big wagons. I had decided to load four of the wagons with hay also to make sure there would be plenty of hay for the three horses. I know Ralph, Frank, or Phil could have probably made sure there would be hay just as Argent had, but I had the equipment and the manpower so I decided to carry plenty.

I knew the wagons would not work as well as the sleighs, but by taking extra Clydesdales and Big Mother to help we could make sure we got there. After breakfast was over most of the leaders went to gather men to load the hay while Daaggo, Sarboto, and I went to the sawmill.

Ralph had set up a display and speakers in there and we sat in the new chairs he had provided and watched and listened for about an hour. After he was done I took the lead and we moved a log into place on the carriage, started everything, and made our first cuts.

This equipment was much more automated than it would have been on my old earth. When the first cut was done the prospective two by rolled toward the edger and it adjusted itself automatically to square off the rounded edges to get one board with maximum width. It ended up about twenty inches wide. The machinery stacked it out of the way and started another cut.

Really all Daaggo, Sarboto, and the others would have to do was load the carriage and make sure the rough-cut lumber was put out of the way. Sarboto and Daaggo were both thrilled with this new process and I could tell that Daaggo especially was already thinking of ways to use the lumber.

"This will be perfect to use for closing the cave entrances for the winter," he said.

"It will and it will also work well to make a flat surface for the bridge. It will be much better than the small logs we are using now."

I stayed with them for the rest of the morning while we kept at it. We took it slowly, just putting one log through the entire process before starting with another one. Hell there was no hurry. Even at the slow pace we were working the mill it would make much more lumber than we could ever use.

When we went back over for lunch I told them they would be on their own this afternoon to finish getting familiar with the equipment.

"Tomorrow I want you to show more of the men how to do it."

They agreed they would and then we went to the table. Lunch was not long in coming. Danlo and the others were back from the horse caves and Raalto told me all of the sleighs and two of the wagons were loaded with hay.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.