John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 178

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 178 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

When we were done they dried me quickly and sent me out to the kitchen to make my own coffee, saying they had to show Miekadakta and Sateala how to wear their new clothes. I didn't mind much even though I had wanted to get time for a closer look at Sateala's naked body without the need to hide my approval. I wanted to study Miekadakta more closely also, since I hadn't had a good look at her charms at all yet.

I was sitting at the table with a mug of coffee when they came out, leading Miekadakta and Sateala over to me for their first showing in their Wilma dresses. I stood as they came over and when Sateala reached me I opened my arms wide and hugged her to me when she got close enough.

I kissed her lips and slid my hands down below the dress' hem then brought them up under it to fondle the cheeks I'd spanked soundly last night. Sateala ground her pelvis against an already rising Dicky and pushed her big breasts into my chest. I let my tongue wriggle into her mouth and my hands explore her round cheeks, sneaking the right one between them to search for the back of her slit.

She moaned into my mouth and wiggled her hips some more when I found her sweet spot and as I toyed with it I was able to get a little of her slipperiness started. When we broke the kiss she sighed.

"It feels much better than what you did to my behind last night," she said, giggling at the last.

"It feels better to me too, but I don't think it feels nearly as good as what I plan on doing to you tonight."

She blushed then and I released her, turning to Miekadakta, and pulling her in for a good morning kiss. She was taller than Sateala and her cheeks were easier to reach and explore. She was a good kisser too, and as I pulled her hips closer to me I couldn't resist humping my dick up against her and pulling her even tighter. My lips left hers, moving down to suck in the hollow of her throat as I found her pussy via the rear entrance too.

"That does feel good John, do we have to wait until tonight?" she whispered into my ear.

I didn't bother replying since my mouth was now busy teasing around her ear. I pulled my hands up along the sides of her body, marveling again at the wonderful material the dresses were made of, since it stretched easily to let me get my hands on her big titties and I was able to tease both nipples with my thumbs. I kissed her deeply again then while Dicky screamed there was no need to wait at all.

We broke our kiss though and as I let her step back I told her.

"We don't have to wait until tonight, but I want to. I will be thinking of a more pleasant evening all during the day and I'm sure we will enjoy it more after the day's anticipation."

My mates drifted over toward the kitchen then and my cave was soon filled with the smells of bacon frying and the sound of whipped eggs in a hot skillet. In only a few minutes my mind had gone from anticipating fresh pussy to thinking about hot food. Men truly are pigs I guess.

When they brought my plate and more coffee I did my best to prove I was a pig. I had the food through my mouth and was working on yet another mug of coffee before Racaato and his crew arrived, complete with Deimeta. She came directly to me and when I moved my chair back she hopped into my lap. Then she giggled loudly.

"What's so funny Deimeta?"

"I can tell I'll need to stay with someone else tonight too. Daddy's lap has a lump in it," she announced, loudly.

I could feel the heat as my face and ears probably turned fiery red. I couldn't be mad at her though and in a few seconds I was laughing too.

"Do you want to get a chair of your own then?"

"No, it doesn't hurt or anything and it always goes down when I sit here," she said, with impeccable logic.

"Maybe I should see about closing the wall to your room all the way to the ceiling and making you a door."

"Oh no Daddy, that wouldn't be any fun. I like to watch you and my mommies sometimes, and I have two new mommies now," she explained.

I was surprised when she told me she watched sometimes, but I guess I shouldn't have been. In these times there was no way to hide sex from the children and of course there was no need to.

"Besides I'm getting anxious for the time when Failiela will get to be one of my mommies. She is too, she can hardly stop talking about it," Deimeta said.

"Deimeta!" Failiela squeaked.

"Oh Failiela, everyone knows it's the truth so there's no use pretending. You can bet I won't be sleeping anywhere else that night," Deimeta said, to Failiela's further mortification.

"I know, but you don't have to announce it to everyone here Deimeta," Failiela said.

"But you should see how it made you blush, your face is almost as red as Daddy's was when I told him his thing was poking me in the butt," Deimeta said, and then laughed so hard she nearly lost her breath. In fact everyone was laughing at her antics.

Thankfully Geera came over with another plate of breakfast and I was able to get Deimeta to settle down to eat. I hoped as long as food was going in her mouth no words would be coming out. All too soon she'd had all she wanted though.

"Daddy, when can I go back and see Darta again. I'm getting lonesome for her and I know she misses me?" she asked.

"I thought we might go down there today and see if we can get you to take your mommies for a ride in your sleigh."

"Can we, I'd love to. Failiela can come too can't she?" she asked.

"If she wants to she can."

"You know she wants to come if you're going silly," she said.

"Please, let's don't get that started again."

"Oh ok, I guess I have teased you two enough for now. I'm going to go put on my warm clothes so I can be a good driver," she said, then she and Failiela left for the bedroom.

Racaato and his mates were still chuckling every now and again about Deimeta's performance and it had been funny. I guess I was finally getting used to the fact the children in this time had to progress faster than had been needed in my old life. I suppose it also had to do with the fact things they really needed to know weren't hidden from them, as they would be in civilization.

Raalto, Reeana, Jareena, and the rest of his mates came in then followed closely by Barago and his mates and then seemingly all my leaders and their mates showed up. Malooto, who had come in with Danlo's group, wanted to know where Deimeta was and I told him she had already eaten. He looked disappointed so I invited them all to come to the horse cave after breakfast since we would be having sleigh rides this morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.