John and Argent
Chapter 177

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 177 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"You were wrong to consider helping them, Sateala; and you will be punished. You will not be killed though."

I paused and stared at her face until she looked up into mine.

"You are one of my mates now and are a part of my family. Even though at the time of your actions you were not part of my family I am still disappointed with you. You actively planned to help bring about my death and later your inaction nearly brought about the death of my daughter, Deimeta.

"Deimeta is barely six years old and has suffered enough for a lifetime already. You spoke earlier of not wanting to leave orphans, but Deimeta was an orphan before I found her and it doesn't seem you were worried she might be orphaned again or even killed herself."

I had never really spanked a woman as punishment before, and in fact had only done it twice at all - both those times were as a prelude to sex and were at the woman's request.

This was different - Sateala needed to be punished and more than the physical punishment she needed to feel the humiliation of having it done in front of the rest of her new family. I was going to cause pain when I spanked her, but I wasn't counting on the pain to do the whole job. The humiliation was what I was counting on to modify her thinking.

"You will be punished here and now and all the rest of your family, except Deimeta, will watch it. Take off all your clothes and kneel before me."

She cringed visibly at my words and her face seemed to be pleading, but after a few seconds she began removing her things. I glanced around at my other mates and they seemed spellbound as they watched. After my earlier admonishment they had been totally silent. As Sateala finished, by pulling her tunic off over her head, I noticed tears were already leaking from her eyes.

I sat on the edge of the bed since I would need to be seated to do this right. I also needed to disguise Dicky's excitement. Sateala was a beautiful woman and though small she was voluptuous, with big firm breasts, womanly hips, and the muscular well shaped ass all women of this time seemed to own. It wasn't the time to show her how much I wanted her though - it was time to punish her and I had to keep my lust in check and hidden from all of them.

"Crawl to your mate and master so you can receive the reward for your treachery."

She shuddered and tears flowed afresh at my instructions. She was already kneeling and she dropped to her hands and crawled to me, shivering and moaning lowly in her embarrassment.

"Kneel beside my legs and then lay your chest across my knees," I told her, as she reached me.

She did it, but looking at her tear stained face I knew she had no idea what would happen next. Glancing around at my other mates I could see this was completely new and unexpected for all of them.

"All the rest of you gather round so you can see what Sateala's deceit has earned her," I told them, with all the authority I could force into my voice.

When Sateala was in position across my legs and while my other mates were moving to get a closer view, I put my left hand on her far shoulder to hold her in place and began stroking lightly across her back, over her buttocks, and as far down on the backs of her thighs as I could reach without bending.

I sensed the others were still and watching now and without saying anything else I raised my right hand, stiffened my fingers, and brought it down with considerable force against Sateala's right ass cheek, smacking her smartly. She was completely surprised, as they all were, and she couldn't help crying out in pain.

A wicked red handprint appeared on her butt and I raised my hand so all the others could see it while Sateala whimpered and wiggled slightly.

"Count the slaps as I give them to you Sateala, and thank me for your punishment after every one," I told her.

Sateala just whimpered more loudly and said nothing.

"The count Sateala and my thank you. I know how many you are to receive but if you can't count them for me and thank me I will never know when to stop," I told her.

"That ... that was one and I thank you for it," she said finally, and whimpered again.

I caressed her back and sides to calm her and to add to the suspense. I gave her another wicked slap, on the left cheek this time, after about thirty seconds and as I'd hoped it caught her off guard again. She screeched and bawled loudly and wiggled from the pain and for the first time I understood what my father had always said about it hurting him more than it did me. I wasn't in physical pain, but even though I barely knew Sateala my heart hurt for her and what she was going through.

"That was two my mate and I thank you for it," she said, after she had calmed herself.

I was back to caressing her skin now and was already sick of this. I knew I had to keep it up for a while though. I had originally thought I would give her twenty-five licks, but I knew now I could never last that long.

I just didn't have it in me. After the third spank, down on the back of her thigh, Sateala was sobbing loudly and could hardly tell me the count and give me the thank you I'd required of her.

I managed to make it through to ten licks on her backside. The skin on her ass and down the backs of her legs was flaming red by now and Sateala was a quivering moaning wreck. I was a wreck inside too and I doubt Sateala was any happier it was over than I was.

I pulled her up to sit on my lap and she did it gingerly. Hugging her to me and kissing her cheek, I tried to calm her.

"Sateala, I'm begging you to never make me punish you again. All of you, please never make me punish you."

I looked around into their faces and I could see at some time during the process all of them had begun crying though none of them had made any sounds.

"Sateala is part of our family and she has had her punishment. We will all treat her as one of us now. She has paid for her mistake. We will never tell anyone else what she did or about her punishment. Do you all agree?"

I took the time to look at each one of them and make sure they understood. I waited for them to give me a sign of acknowledgement before moving to the next. When they all had I asked Eileiea if she had something we could put on Sateala's tender bottom to make the pain less and she went to fetch her medical bag.

I stood, holding Sateala in my arms and asked the others to pull the covers back so I could lay her on the bed. When they had I put Sateala down, on her front, near the edge. Her poor ass and the backs of her thighs were still red and angry looking. I could tell the temper which had flared in my other mates when they learned of her collaboration with the coup was gone now. It had been replaced by sympathy. I had hoped for this.

Hearing about Sateala's involvement had been a shock for them, but after all it was only an academic thing. Watching her suffer through the punishment and seeing the results on her tortured skin was visceral and immediate and their natural kindness and empathy came to the fore.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.