John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 169

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 169 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Eileiea finally finished examining Deimeta.

"None of her ribs are broken and I'm sure she is not injured inside. She does have a big bruise though and she will be very sore for several days," she said.

"What can you do for the soreness?"

"I will make her a special tea. It will help some but it will not completely ease the pain. There are stronger things for pain, but I don't want to use them on her because she is so small. If I make it too strong it could make her stop breathing and she would not start again," she said.

"I have some things for pain we can give her. I'll get up and go look for them."

"You should let me tend to your leg first," she said.

"It has already been bandaged."

"Yes, but it was just to stop the bleeding until I could look at it. I need to clean it out to make sure it doesn't fester and make you sick," she said.

I knew she was right, but I also knew I had some things in my first aid supplies which would help both Deimeta and I. The computers e were still here also had plenty of information on them and even though it might take a while to do the research I was sure that I could come up with a reasonable estimation of how to divide a Percodan into pieces so that we could safely give Deimeta some real pain relief.

"There are things in my first aid supplies that will help you do a better job for me and for Deimeta. I am going to my office to check on them. This bandage will be good enough for a while. You stay with Deimeta and get some people to help you take her to her own bed. When you have her settled there come to my office and we will see what I have come up with."

"Yes, John. I will do it then. I will make sure Deimeta is resting in her own bed and then I will come to you in your office," Eileiea said, and thankfully she didn't seem pissed at me for giving her orders.

I probably should have taken more time to explain things to her and I should have been more careful of her feelings, but my fucking leg was killing me and I wanted to get to my office and find some Percodan for myself. Shit, that ugly gash was hurting.

I managed to get my pants back on with only a little help. I didn't bother with my boots, but when I got off the bed and started trying to use the injured leg, it reminded me it was not in the best of shape. I could walk fine with only a little limp, but it really hurt. Finally Dalia took pity on me and walked beside me, trying to help.

When I was safely in my office, Dalia went out to get me some coffee. She returned with it and then left me alone. I looked at Ralph and for a second I dreaded searching for the information I wanted. At least it wouldn't be as bad as Googling for one specific Smith.

"I don't suppose you can just tell me what I want to know, can you Ralph?" I asked, not really expecting a response.

I knew my mates spoke to Frank and got replies, almost as if he were a real person. I'd always assumed he was a pretty much normal computer system which Argent and company had loaded a very complicated teaching program onto. I don't remember ever speaking to this system since I expected it could only talk about cooking at best. I was pretty shocked when Ralph replied.

"What did you want to know John? I can tell you if I know it," Ralph said.

"I want to know what dosage of Percodan would be safe for Deimeta's pain. She has been injured and I think she needs more than one of Eileiea's teas for her discomfort."

"I think she does also, she is going to have considerable swelling. I think the best thing for her is a large dose of aspirin - it will help with the pain and also go a long way toward reducing the swelling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.