John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 168

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 168 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Failiela, do you know where Racaato and Raalto are?"

"Yes, they are in the practice cave," she told me, as she too kept her Glock on Shatalto.

"Please go and get one or both of them, tell them I need them here. Keep your Glock out and if you see Kartogo, Jato, or Shabago on your way, shoot them without any questions. Just shoot them if you see them, but make sure you keep going to Racaato and Raalto."

"I will John," she said, and turned toward the direction I'd come from.

I'd seen the surprise on Shatalto's face when I'd told Failiela to shoot his partners in crime on sight. For a second or two he looked sick and then his expression changed to one of hope and relief as he looked past me over my shoulder. In my peripheral vision I saw Failiela raise her Glock and take a definite aim. In that split second I knew someone was about to launch something at me from behind.

I was reaching for Deimeta to pull her around in front of me to help shield her with my body when I felt something strike the back of my left thigh and of course I hadn't had time to move Deimeta. The pain was sharp but not terrible, what I heard was terrible though.

"Daddy!" Deimeta shrieked and I felt her grip around me go slack just as Failiela fired twice and then the roar of the muzzle blast drowned out other sounds.

A look of triumph crossed Shatalto's face for a second and then vanished when he realized my aim hadn't wavered and I hadn't fallen. Panic washed his victory grin away.

He turned around to run and just before I shot I lowered my aim, as his partner had, and my shot went through his right knee from behind and passed out through the front. Even the thunder of my Glock couldn't smother his scream as he pitched forward onto his face.

"Failiela is that one down?"

"Yes, I'm watching to make sure he doesn't move again," she said, in a very calm voice.

"Good, if he does move don't shoot him again unless it looks as if he can get up. I don't think we need to send for help now, surely they will come running to see who has been shooting and screaming. Just watch for the two I told you about and for others who may be armed and look threatening. When you see someone coming who you can trust, yell for them to bring Eileiea. I'm afraid Deimeta is hurt."

I told Failiela all this as I was stooping to see to Deimeta. The spearcasters small spear had passed through the outer side of my left leg and on to strike Deimeta in the chest. I could see where it had torn her clothes and it must have bounced off her mail because she wasn't bleeding. I had no doubt the force of the blow had hurt her badly though. She had crumpled at my feet.

I wanted to move her to check her more thoroughly, but was afraid to. She was still breathing and I found she still had a pulse - it was rapid and seemed strong enough. My main worry was her ribs. The spear had struck her right side in the front of her chest just below breast level. If it had been hard enough it could have broken a rib or two and might have even caused one to puncture a lung. I was so worried I didn't even have time to berate myself for my stupidity.

"Daddy, daddy, get Eileiea quickly; Deimeta has been wounded," Failiela screamed suddenly, and I knew Racaato must have appeared.

I actually heard his feet sliding on the cave's floor as he came to a stop and then I heard them pounding away as he left at top speed. Then Failiela was shouting again.

"Come and help us Raalto, Deimeta has been wounded and I think John has too, he is bleeding," Failiela yelled.

I could hear Raalto's sounds then as he came on. He must have stopped by the body of Failiela's victim because I heard the sound of him rolling it over.

"It is Jarto and he will never trouble us again," he said, as he came past me to examine the whimpering mess that was Shatalto.

"This one is still alive, may I kill him?" he asked.

"Please don't. I think he initiated this morning's excitement and he is the reason my daughter is lying here unconscious. If we can keep him alive I plan on spending days making him wish he could die to escape the pain I will be putting him through. If Deimeta is hurt seriously I will make it months," I said.

Talking stopped then because Deimeta stirred and then opened her eyes. She looked up at me and then smiled for a second before the pain reasserted itself.

"Daddy, oh Daddy, I'm so glad you're alive. I was afraid the spear had killed you," she said.

"It barely touched me, but I wish it had stuck into me more deeply. It went through my leg and struck you, I'm very worried about you. Please stay as still as you can until Eileiea can come to see about you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.