John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 162

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 162 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

It was nearing time for lunch and so Danlo and I helped Deimeta unhitch Darta and put her back with the others. We left her little buckboard in a prominent place in the open space since we anticipated it getting more use now than any of the other vehicles.

I opened the doors to it's little box to look inside of it and saw it came complete with a set of runners for winter travel. They were fairly complicated and it appeared to mount them the wheels and all running gear would have to come off for the runners to be attached.

I saved the surprise for later since I knew Deimeta would be ready to try it as soon as I told her. I was anxious for her to have all the fun with Darta and the buckboard she could, but there was no need to have her try everything today. After all, Danlo and I could only absorb so much training at one time.

We put our coats back on and headed out the entrance to make the cold trip back to our cave. If anything it was snowing more now than it had been this morning. It was almost too cold to talk, but I did have one question for Danlo.

"Where were all your helpers this morning Danlo?"

"Geera asked if they could help her, your other mates, and some of the other women today. She said they needed some strong backs to lift things and to tend a fire or two for the last of the cooking.

"Apparently there is going to be a big stew tonight also and they wanted to cook it on an open wood fire for some reason. I knew I wouldn't have too much to do and so I told them all to stay and help with the food," he said.

"As long as they were helping with food I'm all for it."

"Me too Daddy, I think it is just fine," Deimeta said, and Danlo and I laughed again as she giggled.

The snow was starting to get deep, and since it was fresh and still loose it was difficult to walk on. I was wishing I had asked for some snowshoes before Argent took off, but it was too late now. Maybe Mundo or someone else would be able to make some for us. The idea is pretty simple after all. I decided to ask him after lunch if I could find him.

We were glad to get back into the cave when we did. It was warm in here also and I was cold enough. I was going to have to remember to wear a cap and some gloves if I went out again. Though I usually only wanted what came out of it, I went to the kitchen now to see if I could find something warm to stand by.

"Is my mate cold?" Waaya asked, when she saw what I was up to.

"Yes he is. I think I am colder than either Deimeta or Danlo."

"I will let you in on a little secret then. There is a good fire going in the celebration cave. We are cooking a big stew over it and roasting some meat there also. Why don't you get a mug of coffee and go stand beside it for a while? You will get warm soon enough," she said.

Deimeta and I both got a mug of coffee and went to look for this big fire. We found it with no trouble since it wasn't far on the other side of the doorway between my cave and the celebration cave. There was a large cooking pot on the fire and a spit for roasting on either side. Dieta was just turning one when we came in.

"My wonderful mate and my wonderful daughter," she said, when she saw us.

"I think we are your cold mate and your cold daughter mama Dieta. We have been to the mammoth cave and we got cold coming back," Deimeta said.

"Stand by the fire then and you will be warm soon enough. When you have finished your coffee I will put some of the stew in your mugs so you can warm your insides too," she promised.

"Is Bigglieo tending to the bruga barrels?" I asked her.

"Is he ever? You'd think the bruga would spoil if he let it out of his sight for even a second. At least he is not standing beside it outside while the water freezes again. He checks on it about three or four times an hour though. We could go hungry tonight for all he cares, but the bruga is going to be cold and perfect," Dieta said, laughing about it.

"Well, at least there is no wondering where his loyalties are. He knows what he likes and is willing to brave the elements to do a tough job."

We all laughed again at my joke, but it was the truth. Bigglieo liked his bruga and since he found out he liked it even better cold he intended for it to be cold. I certainly didn't mind if Bigglieo took a night off for a good drunk. He worked hard and tried his best when there was something I needed him to do for me and I was happy he could find some time to relax. I would even be glad to make sure his mates weren't lonely while he was sleeping it off.

Deimeta finished her coffee and Dieta filled the mug with broth from the stew. Deimeta took a careful sip of the hot liquid and smiled her thanks.

"It is very good mama, thank you," she said.

"Thank you for being the first to taste it. I needed someone to try it out on," Dieta said.

"Well I have finished my coffee now, would you like a second opinion?"

"Yes, but I already know what your opinion of any type of food is," she said, teasing me.

"You're right. If it is food, I want it."

"This little bit will have to hold you over until lunch is ready in the cave. Do you think you can last?" she asked.

"I will do my best, but I don't want to let my strength wane. I believe I'll stand here near the fire in case you need for me to sample the roasting meat later."

"I probably should go and find Danlo," Deimeta said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"If your strength is going to be kept up so well I think I will see if I can sleep with Malooto tonight. It won't be nearly so noisy," she said, and then giggled as she walked off.

Both Waaya, who had just come up, and Dieta burst out laughing at me and it took them several minutes to regain their composure. I was blushing and grinning the whole time and I now had my answer about waking Deimeta in the night. I finally gave up and left because every time Waaya looked at me she started laughing and it always set Dieta off again too.

Deimeta and Malooto were playing on the rocking horse in my cave when I entered. I took my now empty mug toward the coffee pot for a refill and while Dalia filled it she told me to sit down since she had fixed me a couple of sandwiches for lunch. With all the preparations for tonight I figured everyone would eat lunch as they could find time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.