John and Argent
Chapter 160

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 160 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"You are right, but I don't want to force it out of them. If they really think things will be better if we don't know some of their past I want to honor their feelings. I am very curious though and if they don't shed any light on this then I'm sure I will want to investigate more thoroughly next spring."

"I have nothing to go on, but my thoughts, but they are telling me this started at their old camp. It sounds like something their former leader would do or have done. If it was him then I'm sure the main purpose of the attack was to bring back all the unmated women," Dotallto said.

"If that is the case, and it sounds reasonable to me, then it is possible they will return at some time to try and attack us. Of course they might have a hard time finding us."

"I'm afraid I told them where our camp is John. I was hoping some of those who were dissatisfied with the leader would come here," Dotallto said.

"You did exactly right Dotallto, of course in hindsight it would be better if that particular leader did not know where our camp is, but I don't want to try and hide our existence from anyone. Unless his camp is much larger than any I've seen yet they can't hope to do anything but annoy us."

"There are many less than half as many people there as there are here, but he doesn't know it. I'm not even sure he knows where we are because I didn't tell him - just some of those I thought would like to leave his camp. It is possible they told him though," he said.

"I think we should go back to taking a look both up and down the canyon at least twice a day for a while. It will not be so troublesome with the new clothes we have, and it could save us some difficulty. I do think the ones doing it should learn to work with the wolves though and should always take them along. The wolves will know if there is someone new approaching long before one of us would know it."

"Do you think they might try to attack us in this weather?" Caato asked.

"I don't think they will, but I don't know they won't. I believe it will be worth the effort to check up and down the canyon a little way twice a day to help and make sure. If the weather is too bad to go out for us in our clothes then we won't because it will be much worse for anyone else.

"We also have another big advantage now. We are all on the same side of the canyon. It would be very difficult for anyone to attack us in our caves, even if they were right outside."

"At least we know there is a possibility and we can prepare. I think we should block the outside entrance to the unmated women's quarters for now. If someone does want to get in they would have to come into your cave or into the other entrance for the big cave. Either way they would be easy to deal with.

Since the wolves are almost always in your cave they would have no hope of sneaking in that way and with so many people near the other entrance they would be foolish to enter there," Racaato said.

"You are right Racaato, if we block the one small entrance we could all be protected by the wolves. The young ones are not really big enough yet to be fierce fighters, but there are more of them and they would be able to give a warning which would be unmistakable. I'm sure Merita and Maia could get them to stay near the other entrance and the older three could stay here near this entrance."

"Good, maybe it will save some trips out into the cold," Colonto said.

"Don't worry Colonto, Racaato, and I will split your share of the snowy walks," Raalto said, teasing Colonto.

"I did not mean it like that exactly, but you may take all of my turns you want," Colonto said, giving as good as he got.

"There are so many of us we won't have any troubles with it. I'm sure we can get plenty of volunteers to take an occasional walk in the cold."

"But many of the men do not know how to use rifles," Racaato said.

"It shouldn't matter because I don't want those who make the patrols fight if they discover someone. I want them to come back and warn us. In fact I want them to come back even if one of the wolves growls at something that is still unseen. There will be plenty of time to find out, in force, what the disturbance is."

"Then you don't want them to try delaying anyone?" Colonto asked.

"No, it would be pointless for one man to try anything when we have so many who can help if they get a warning. Our numbers are our biggest advantage. The early warning is what we need."

"I also think it is the best way. We will make sure we are prepared to come out in force and in a hurry," Raalto said.

Our conference came to an end then because women started arriving with food. I didn't know about the rest of them, but I was ready to eat.

For a change my mates and I found ourselves in the bedroom undressing for bed at the same time tonight. Deimeta was already asleep in her bed and so were Baatiea and Beetiea. I was mostly standing around and admiring the flesh which began appearing - it was inspiring for me and Dicky too. He began to rise and then complain.

Dieta was closest to me and I reached down and grabbed hold of one of her firm ass cheeks, giving it a playful little squeeze. Apparently she was more than ready for a little fun and games because she turned to me, putting her arms around me and pulling my head down for a fierce kiss.

As her round titties pressed into my chest I got hold of her other cheek with my free hand and pulled her toward my hardening dick. She groaned and began rubbing her bush up and down along Dicky's underside.

Dieta began backing me toward the bed and when the backs of my legs bumped against it I sat on the edge. Dieta released my lips and knelt before me taking my dickhead into her mouth and giving it a slobber washing and tongue swabbing. This didn't make me any softer, but I felt restless sitting there just getting my dick sucked.

I reached down for her, lifting her to stand and when she had I scooted backward onto the bed to lie in the center and pulled Dieta toward me. She bent around to put my dick in her mouth again so as she did I pulled her hips toward my face and in a flash she had straddled my mouth. As she gave my boner another wet suck I searched for her slippery lips with my tongue and began outlining her opening with the tip as I mauled her cheeks with my hands.

I took only a few seconds to wonder if my equipment would be able to match its previous performance now that Argent was absent. I knew he had been adjusting it for some time, but I didn't know whether the effects of his work would remain now since he was gone. We would all know soon and I hoped I would be able to do my duty for all my mates.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.