John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 156

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 156 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

If, if, if ... everything was coming up if. They were my main trouble -- all the ifs. I didn't see how I could make any intelligent decisions without a few answers, but I knew no answers would be coming until much later. I had to hope much later wasn't too late.

I needed to do some serious research with the map. I desperately needed to locate resources nearby. Coal or at least peat would be a big help - the proper clay to use for firebrick would also be a boon.

We lived in limestone cliffs so it should be easy enough to figure out how to make a simple type of concrete. Making pottery was a skill we were going to have to acquire rapidly too. There were hundreds of things we should all be starting to learn right away and the others didn't even know it yet.

How was I going to tell them the spirits had deserted us? What would they think of me when I did? Georgo was the one I had to talk to first and it wasn't going to be easy with him, much less with the others. Would they run me off for offending the spirits? This day wasn't starting off to suit me, not by a long shot.

It took me at least an hour to settle down from the whizzing questions coming faster than I could keep up. My mind jumped from one disaster scenario to the next with no plan and no answers.

I had to talk to Georgo and try to get some kind of reading on how he felt about the news. It was going to be a big shock to him for sure and I would need his help to minimize the impact on the others. We were set for the winter unless the meeting was over soon and they came back to take their toys and go home.

I hoped it took them a long time to argue over what ever they were going to argue over. It wouldn't bother me if they didn't come back until next winter. Every day with the things we had would mean a day we could do something for ourselves, especially using the computers.

A few people were going to have to learn to read and write and someone needed to make some kind of paper, ink, and pen. Didn't people write with sharpened feathers once? I hoped it was that easy.

I remembered the phrase that described my current state. I didn't know whether to shit or go blind. It was what I was trying to work my way through now. Georgo, I had to talk to Georgo.

Maybe he could share a few words of wisdom. Who was I trying to kid? Georgo wouldn't know what to think either. And just what was I going to say. Oh by the way Georgo, the spirits are flying off to another dimension and won't be back for a few months or years or maybe never. Man, I was fucked.

I grabbed my mouse and clicked on the video feed's icon, nothing. Then I thought of the real tragedy that was coming soon. There would be no beer for the celebration. Everyone would know I was on the spirits' shit list by tomorrow night. I wouldn't miss the beer, but a lot of my people would. I knew some of them were looking forward to getting shit faced, even if they didn't know the phrase.

I decided to go back out into my cave and find Georgo. Now was as good a time as any to begin facing the music.

The first things I saw after opening my office door were beer kegs in iced barrels. That was a big relief and if I ever had any more contact with Argent I was going to thank him. I hadn't gone ten feet toward the beer when Racaato came out of the practice cave's tunnel and called to me.

"John, I knew that you were going to get new rifles for the women, like ours, but I didn't think they would come so soon. I was going to check over their current rifles to see if they might need cleaning now since the hunt is over, and I found in each woman's locker there is also a new rifle similar to ours. When I was looking to see if there was any difference I got mine to compare to one of the new ones and mine has changed also," he said.

"How is it different?"

"The scope is different. I'm not sure what is different about it except there is now some type of flexible extension on the back of it to touch my face, around my eye, when I hold the rifle for shooting. The scope also seems to be bigger now, but I can't tell for sure because they are all the same now, even yours and Raalto's," he said.

"Remember to show it to me later today - I have something that I must talk with Georgo about quickly. I'm not saying what you have told me is not important, because it is, but while in my office I had a vision from the spirits and I need to talk to Georgo before I forget any of it."

"I understand. I will look the rifles over more thoroughly and also examine the rest of our things stored in the practice cave. Maybe we can talk about it after lunch," he said.

"I hope so, and if you have time please ask all the other leaders if they have seen anything unusual today."

"I will," he said, and then I left him to find Georgo.

Georgo wasn't hard to find, he was coming from his cave's entrance into mine and Dotallto was with him. They both looked agitated, but not panicky. I joined them near the table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.