John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 155

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 155 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

After the meal was over Deimeta followed Danlo back to a rendezvous with the mammoths. As most people drifted off, Dotallto, Georgo, and I stayed at the table. I wanted to ask Georgo's opinion about a plan for the four couples at Caato's former camp and decided it wouldn't hurt anything to get Dotallto's thoughts too.

"It seems those at Caato's old camp are determined not to join us, so I'm thinking of showing them my first cave. If they like it we could easily take their things there for them and they would stand a much better chance of living through it there."

"I think it is a good idea, caves are much more protection from a harsh winter than huts are. They are also easier to heat. Your former cave will be even better since you put up such a good covering for the entrance," Georgo said.

"I wonder if they are the people who left one of the far camps I visited. The leader was very overbearing and four couples along with eleven unmated women left the camp during the night. The leader did not send anyone to look for them and seemed glad they had left," Dotallto said.

"It must be the same group. There were eleven unmated women with the mated couples and they all came here. None of them wanted to tell us anything about the others who were left behind though."

"Of course the story I got from the leader was they were all trouble makers, but talking to others in his camp let me know he was the cause of all the trouble," Dotallto said.

"I guess I can understand why they would not like to go to a camp with an unknown leader. I think I will go to their camp and tell them about my first cave."

"I would like to go also, can we leave early in the morning?" Georgo asked.

"It will be as good a time as any."

Our conversation ran out of steam about then and I left for my office. Of course I checked the camp in question as soon as I could click to the video. The women were working on a couple of smaller deer and the men seemed to be off hunting again. I wondered if we would find the men in camp tomorrow when we visited. It didn't really matter since we could wait around until they came back if they were off.

Argent messaged me then and my world changed.

"John, I have some terrible news and I am so sorry, but I have no control over the situation," he sent.

"Jesus Argent, don't type things like that. What is the news and am I going to live over it?"

"I'm sure you will live. Our mission has been recalled to our own dimension for discussion of this project. We will not be here watching over you for the time being. You will not have access to the video feeds while we are gone. Almost all details of your current situation are going to be reviewed," he said.

"Does this mean you might have to remove some of the things you have given me?"

"All I can tell you is everything will be reviewed and I want to re-emphasize I have no control over this," he said.

"The timing here is bad. With winter coming we will be up shit creek if you put us out in the cold."

"I can't make any promises, but I don't think anything will be actively done that would put any lives in danger. If critical supplies or equipment are removed I don't think it will happen before spring for the reasons you mention. I have some hints about this and there is no expectation any harm will be done to any of you," he said.

I hoped Argent didn't consider his last few statements reassuring, because they damned sure weren't. Unless they took away something we would be fine until spring.

If they took away everything we would probably still make it, but I wasn't sure I would still be in charge. There was no telling how things would shake out if I suddenly went from the great hunter to just another guy with a fucking flint tipped spear. I didn't want to find out either.

"After this review will I be able to go back to my previous life if I don't want to stay anymore?"

"I don't think they would go so far as changing our original agreement without allowing you to go back. I do have to tell you some drastic changes have occurred to your former planet. You might be better off here, even if we have to take back everything, but your original freight," he said.

"Then you don't think they will leave me here and take back my original allotment?"

"I can't imagine it would come to that. No matter what happens I'm sure they will stand by the original agreement," he assured me.

I knew it was useless to seek more information. I could tell from his demeanor he was telling me everything he could and also he was as shocked about it as I was.

It was hard to get a handle on his attitude via the text messaging, but I thought he seemed dismayed rather than angry. I know I was confused and in only a few minutes I had gone from worrying about the four hard headed couples who didn't want to join us to worrying about my own ass and the welfare of my people.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.