John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 130

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 130 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"You know because of the bargain I made with Grotondo today there will soon be many more unmated women and girls of the others in our camp. There will also be four widows among them and three of the widows have children.

"Discussions with my mates have let me know my life would be much more peaceful if I were to take one of the widows who has children. If you ask among your mates you might find the same would be true for you."

"I am very glad you shared this information with me and I don't even have to ask my mates. I am sure if I were to gain a mate with children I would see the benefits almost at once," he said, smiling.

"A word to the wise has done it then?"

"Many times over and I am very much in your debt - Colonto is determined to get one of the three who came today and he will only benefit from it for a day or two. He won't even be mated to the woman before the others arrive," Raalto said, and then laughed loudly.

"Cariea can be impatient and at least Colonto will be able to say she got what she demanded."

My mates and Georgo came back in then so Raalto and I decided listening instead of talking would be prudent for a while. As my mates began discussing things among themselves he decided he was probably needed in his quarters. I cautioned him not to share his new information and he assured me he wouldn't.

As Georgo sat down Ladeliea brought him a mug of coffee too and then she joined the throng since a hen party was being called to order. Georgo and I gossiped a little ourselves and when I told him about the missing huts from both the other two abandoned camp sites he didn't have any clue about who took them either. I would have to try and find out about Barbo's old huts tomorrow at least.

Soon enough we were all headed for bed and though I'd always been afraid if I got too many mates it would end up seeming a chore. It hadn't come to it yet. We all had a lovely time after we were naked and even Kota, Eileiea, Margeeta, Yareela, and Yaroola were more into the swing of things tonight.

I was tired, but happy when I drifted off to sleep. I'd noticed a slight difference in Kota tonight though. Her pussy's milking action wasn't as remarkable tonight as it had been the night before, but I passed it off to her not being as excited tonight. I thought I might need to try harder.

I woke before sunrise the next morning and I was the first one conscious. I had plenty of mates keeping me warm this morning - all of them were still in bed with me. Somehow I managed to get out of bed without waking them, except Jaada. I didn't realize she was awake, but as soon as I was standing I saw her on the edge of the bed and she was getting up also.

"I thought I had made good my escape."

"Not from me you haven't - besides, who will make your coffee if all your mates stay in bed?" she asked, grinning and then kissing me.

"I'm the one who taught all of you to make it, remember?"

"I remember, but it isn't right for a camp's leader, with so many mates, to have to make his own coffee," she said.

"But no other camp leader even knows about coffee."

"It is still better if one of us serves you and it is your right. I don't mind getting up to make your coffee and neither would any of the others and I will have you all to myself for a few minutes," she said, smiling again.

I put on my clothes while Jaada was heading naked toward the kitchen. I was seated at the table in a few minutes and it was only a few more before she brought me a mug of coffee and sat in my lap. We kissed and petted for a little and then I got a sip of coffee.

"Dieta has told me you need a little one to practice with before yours arrives."

"It would be fun, but I don't know of any little ones in our camp anywhere," she said.

"Well I know there will be more women from the other people here in a day or two and I also know there will be four widows among them and three of the widows have children."

"Oh, would you please take one of them for a mate. You don't have enough mates yet and it would be so good if there were some children here," she said.

"Your baby will be here sooner than you think Jaada and I'm pretty sure there are others among my mates who will soon find they have a baby on the way."

"Who, who else will have a baby soon?" she asked, almost frantic with excitement.

"I don't know who, but I know there are others."

"But how do you know?" she asked.

"I know because the spirits sent me a dream where I was surrounded by babies and their mothers and the first one I saw was you with a baby in your arms."

"Are you sure the spirits sent you this dream? I didn't know the spirits sent you dreams," she said.

"The spirits sent me a dream about the bathrooms before they came and they sent me a dream about the practice cave before it came and they have sent me many other dreams."

"Then you must be a shaman, John," she said.

"No, I am not a shaman, the spirits have also told me that. They tell me I am to be the leader here and it is why they sent the buckboard for Georgo and for Dotallto - it is because they want them to remain shaman and they want me to remain the leader here. They have let me know this more than once."

"I have never even heard of a shaman saying the spirits spoke so strongly to him. You must do as they say of course. They have been better to us here than they have ever been to any camp I have heard of," she said.

"Yes, they have, and it is how I know there will soon be more of my mates than you with babies on the way, but yours is to be the first."

We heard Dalia coming out of the bedroom and toward the kitchen then. When she spied us she came over. I knew Jaada was dying to tell her what I had revealed and so I asked her to do it. Poor Jaada was so excited she could hardly speak slowly enough for Dalia to understand and when she had finally finished I saw Dalia had a wistful look in her eyes.

"I only wish I thought I was still young enough to have a baby for you, John," Dalia said.

"Well then, I will make your wish come true."

"Oh, John, it would be so good to have another baby, but I am too old now," she sighed.

"You are not too old, none of my mates are too old to have babies and I will soon prove it to all of you. You can count on being with child before this time next year. All of my mates can count on it."

They looked at each other then as if they couldn't understand what I was saying. I knew they wanted to believe it, but they weren't sure they should.

"Even Failiela? She will probably be your mate also by this time next year. She will be a woman soon and the whole camp knows she will be mated to you as soon after she becomes a woman as is possible," Dalia said.

"I hope Failiela doesn't become pregnant so soon after becoming a woman, but it might happen. No matter, we have a wonderful new healer here now and I know she will be able to make sure everyone who has a baby does fine."

They thought I was speaking about Eileiea and for their benefit I was, but the healer I was really counting on was not nearly so close as that. Living in caves or not I meant to see my women had prenatal care no woman on the earth I'd come from could have even dreamed of. We would make it seem like Eileiea was responsible, but I wasn't counting on her for everything, after all she would be pregnant soon herself.

"Jaada and Dalia, I want you to both make sure you tell all my other mates they are in for a baby soon. If they don't want one they had better make it known to me at once, it might be too late for some of them to back out now anyway."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.