John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 117

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 117 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I walked out of my office, and seeing Georgo was back at the table I went over to sit by him. Daria was near the coffee pot and when she saw me sit down she headed my way with a mug for me. When she sat it down I took the time to fondle her sweet ass so she bent down to give my lips a kiss and she had Dicky trembling before she let me get a breath.

"Ameliea took all your mates to the big cave. She told us since she killed Dondoto, his former mate, Taaheita, was one of your mates now. Was she right?" she asked.

"Georgo told me it was the way things had to be and even though I have many mates I won't mind having another one."

"Well I for one am going to practice more with the new weapons and if I see a man beating his mate I'll try to make sure she is Danlo's mate shortly," she said, giggling.

"I don't see anything wrong with it at all Daria, if a man thinks he can get by with beating his mate in my camp I hope someone is around to show him the way to the spirit world. There is no place around me for any such thing at all and I think that I've made it plain enough to everyone."

"I can vouch for you on that score John. If a man cares no more for his mate than to beat her he doesn't deserve to have a mate," Georgo said, joining in.

"He doesn't deserve to have breath in my way of thinking. It is hard enough to keep from getting injured anyway and any injury can bring death.

"We need both men and women in this camp, but I will admit freely I like women best and I intend to have plenty of them around me. They won't be getting all bruised up by the men either.

"If a man feels like he needs to best something he can go out and best some game or some of the predators. Hunting cave lions will be no more dangerous than beating a woman in my camp."

Danlo walked into the cave then and caught me with a handful of Daria's sweet ass. I felt like I was caught doing something I shouldn't for just a second, but then I saw a grin break out on his face and it seemed he actually puffed out his chest as if he were proud of something. He came to us and didn't mention a word about it, but began asking about Talvo at once.

"Has Talvo found room for he and his mate near us?" Danlo asked, as Daria went back toward the coffee pot.

"Not yet, but he will have no trouble soon. There will be a space for him later."

"That will be good. I saw his mother now and she is so proud of him she is about to burst. She is giving you all the credit too, saying without your guidance Talvo would probably be dead now like the ones who were trying to lead him astray," Danlo said.

"I only made him see the error of his behavior. Talvo has worked hard with no further troublemaking and I think you are due more than a little of the credit yourself."

"I have done nothing for Talvo - he has been helping me," Danlo said.

"You show him what to do and tell him when he needs to do it. Do not slight yourself Danlo, you are becoming a good leader and I'm sure John is proud of you also," Georgo said.

"I am proud of Danlo. He is more of a man than any of the former leaders of the camp we just absorbed and when I see Talieia, Talvo's mother, I am going to tell her of the good job Danlo is doing and what a fine example he is for Talvo."

Danlo was speechless, but I could tell he was delighted with the praise. I also knew when I told Talieia what I thought, her mate would be getting a very sound sleep some night soon and she would be showing Danlo how much she appreciated his guidance for her son. I nearly laughed at the thought.

My mates came back into the cave just then with Taaheita in tow. She was the cutest little thing. She must have been very near Maia's age and was barely five feet tall. Her blonde hair was long enough to reach her shoulders and it was arranged into one long braid.

I could tell Ameliea had been right about her shyness since she kept her dark blue eyes lowered and her face was pink from blushing. My mates brought her over to me and I saw Georgo and Danlo made themselves scarce.

"John this is Taaheita," Ameliea said, making the brief introduction.

I was still sitting, but I opened my arms wide in welcome and she came to me. When I had my arms around her I pulled her into my lap and gave her a small peck on her lips.

"I am so glad to meet you Taaheita and I hope you want to join us as one of my mates. I must tell you though you do not have to, it is your choice."

She blushed even darker and looked wide-eyed at me.

"I will be proud to be one of your mates John. Any woman would be. I'd been so worried about what would become of me and when Ameliea came and told me I would be one of your mates I could not believe my luck," she said, throwing her arms around me and kissing me soundly.

All my other mates mobbed us then and there were hugs and kisses for everyone. Slowly they settled down though and spread out a little.

"Come with us now Taaheita and let us show you how we cook here. You will soon see eating is one of John's favorite pastimes," Dalia told her, and everyone laughed - at me I'm sure.

Taaheita was dumbfounded by the kitchen and couldn't stop looking from one new thing to the next. I could see she was actually getting distressed about not understanding a single thing happening. I knew one thing she could learn quickly and to rescue her I spoke up.

"Hello my mates, can any of you hear me," I asked, raising my voice only slightly.

They all turned to look at me.

"Will someone take pity on me and teach Taaheita how to pour a cup of coffee and bring it to me?"

They laughed and Jaada led Taaheita to the coffee pot, got a mug, and demonstrated. When Taaheita brought it to me and set it on the table I pulled her into my lap before she could go back.

"Oh John, I want to be a good mate but I will never be able to remember all of this," She said, almost in tears.

"In the first place you are going to be a wonderful mate. You can't expect to learn everything in one night and you needn't even try. None of the others learned it all in one night. By the time you even get a chance to do any cooking you will know all you need to know."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.