John and Argent
Chapter 104

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 104 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"I guess we should leave John alone about it until Failiela becomes a woman," Kateata said.

"Yes, it is only fair, although I don't think she will feel slighted if he has to deal with some mated man who is tired of living, as John likes to say," Jaada said.

"I don't think she will care how many mates he has as long as he doesn't forget her. She will be hurt if he doesn't take her when she does become a woman though," Winna said.

"I don't think she has any worries there. I'm surprised he hasn't taken her already, woman or not. Every time she comes around in her Wilma dress, flashing her cute little butt, John's dick bulges and his face gets a little redness in it," Merita told them.

"It does doesn't it, and even though he has never put his dick into her when she sneaks in at night he is always quick to get his mouth on her pussy or her little titties. I think it is getting to be harder and harder for him to resist," Maia said.

"If it gets much harder it may burst," Dieta said, giggling and then they all laughed at me.

"You would think with all the mates I have now some of them would help to relieve me sometimes."

"Well come on over near the bed and we'll all see if we can't help you out," Geera told me.

"Maybe we should go and see if Jara doesn't need some attention for a break. She spends almost all her time looking over Barbo and we should find some way to relieve her.

"It is a little strange Barbo hasn't come awake even once since we brought him here. It is easy to see he is healing, even if it is slowly," Dalia said.

"We should send for her to come join us. Julieta could check on Barbo while she is up tending to Bowto. He is healing too, but also very slowly. At least Bowto wakes up and says something occasionally," Delia said.

"We should plan it and get someone to watch each of them while Jara and Julieta both spend the night with us. John has not even honored Bowto yet. In fact he hasn't honored Barbo since he came to be part of this camp," Gema said.

"We can plan it tomorrow, let's go get into the big tub now. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been wanting another dose of the trick he showed us in it last time," Waaya said, and then blushed.

"What trick? I have never been in the big tub with, John and I don't know about this trick," Ameliea said.

Dieta put her mouth to Ameliea's ear then and whispered to her. Ameliea's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open.

"I have never heard of it and it sounds so nasty. We must get in the tub quickly now because I'm sure I will love it," Ameliea said.

My fate was decided then. It was to be another round of butt fucking in the big tub for me. I just hoped I could bear up under the hard use. Dicky was near bursting again and he didn't lose any pressure as they began shucking their clothes and peeling mine off me.

It would be a little easier on me tonight though. Jareena and Reeana weren't home alone this time and since Nadlo and Jonoco weren't off wrangling, Melieta and Jaiya were absent too. Kateata was with us now, and Ameliea, but there were still two less than the count from last time.

Tonight I added lots of bath oil to the water and we didn't start out with any shampooing so the visibility below the surface was much better.

The addition of Ameliea and Kateata added its own special treat to the scenery too. Ameliea was very curious about what was going to go on, but I sensed she was a little hesitant. Waaya wasn't hesitant at all so I reeled her in first.

After a lot of slippery kissing and fondling Waaya went to the edge of the tub, put her hands on the side and rose to a kneeling position, wagging her slippery naked ass at me. I went to her with my dick pointing the way and splashing a little of the bath oily water on her I used my hands to give her a thorough groping and fondling. I especially liked the weight of her slippery titties in my hands and the feel of her nipples as I pinched and pulled on them.

Waaya liked it too and she pushed her ass back toward me, wiggling it against Dicky to torment him. I hadn't intended to enter her for a few more minutes, but Dieta was ready to get things started and she placed my dickhead between Waaya's pussy lips and gave me a sharp slap on the ass.

The jerk I made pushed me into Waaya a little and since I was already well started I pushed it up her about halfway, pulled back, and then pressed it on home. We both liked it and soon had a rhythm going as I hunched over her back and played with her titties while I pumped Dicky into her.

"Oh, John, don't forget, I want it the other way when you're ready," Waaya said, moaning it.

Dieta was making sure there were no hang-ups and she handed me the tube of lube. She had even already taken its top off. After applying some to my hand I raised myself a little and gave Waaya's crack and rosebud a liberal coating while my hips kept my dick in motion.

After a slow exploration of Waaya's asshole with a finger I pushed another one in and then a little later I decided she was ready for business.

I did my own dick placement this time as I pulled my dick out of her pussy and put the head to her other entrance, the one mostly used as an exit. Waaya sucked in her breath as I pushed, but she didn't bolt and in only seconds she was pressing herself back onto my hardon.

Dieta must have been feeling left out since she reached under Waaya and I know her fingers were looking for a clitty to tease. When she found it Waaya showed her appreciation by pushing back at me all the harder. I soon had my long dick all the way up Waaya's ass and I pulled it back to start stroking into her.

"That's it, John, that's the way I remember it feeling. It is so big and I feel so full, do it to me a little harder now," she said, panting.

I tried it and then I felt someone behind me start nibbling on my neck and then their hands began rubbing over my chest and back.

"It is nasty, John, and I'm sure I'm going to like it now," Ameliea said, as she let one hand down to caress my swinging balls and tease them.

"I hope you do Ameliea, because I like what you are doing to me now," I said, grunting as she gave my nuts a gentle squeeze.

About half way through my mates I had to have a breather. We got out, dried each other, and headed for the bed. They let me have a short nap while they played with each other, but soon roused me and made me get back to it. What a bunch of taskmasters I was mated to. I would pull through some how.

For once even Dicky got all the fucking he wanted for a while and my mates seemed satisfied too. I lay back and drifted off to sleep surrounded by titty and pussy heaven.

Something woke me long before sunrise. I was alert at once, but didn't know why. Making my way out of bed without waking any of my mates was a surprising feat. I took Dicky to the urinal to let him lighten his load and when I'd shaken him senseless I headed back for the bed. When I got there I realized I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep even if I crawled in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.