John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 99

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 99 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

We walked to the wagon then and everyone, including Prince, King, and Rover boarded. We didn't bother with binding Doctaato and Balaanto since they were obviously still scared shitless by the wolves.

We found out all they knew before we even got back to camp and there was no real news in it for us. They told us basically the same things Mundo had, the only difference was the natives were even more restless about the spying trips since Mundo and Gougo hadn't returned.

When we arrived at camp I told Mundo to take the new arrivals to the big cave and help them find a place to sleep and some furs. I assumed someone would feed them tomorrow and Bigglieo later assured me our people were being considerate of the captured spies, since they knew they would be joining us.

Danlo, Jonoco, and Nadlo took care of the wagon and the horses and everyone else headed toward their beds. With only a little begging and praise for her bread making skills I talked Roweea into making a sandwich for me and with a few of them latching onto a snack or two my mates all joined me with a mug of beer. It was sort of a little mini party on the last night before my next mating ceremony. Georgo and Ladeliea finally came in to celebrate with us for a while.

We fizzled out after a short time, it was pretty late for us, and tomorrow would be a big exciting day and then another late night. I was asleep not long after giving all my mates a good kissing and Argent didn't break in with any interruptions.

Even though I was up and out of bed before most of my mates the next morning, I hadn't beat Dalia or Shelalliea. After a quick shower and getting dressed I headed toward the table and Shelalliea gave me a mug of coffee and a good morning kiss before I got to it. Deciding I would take a walk around outside while breakfast was being cooked I detoured by Dalia for another kiss and then walked out into our valley. I was the only one outside and it was peaceful and quiet.

The poles now placed in front of the big cave jogged my memory about the coverings. We had dozens of hides which had been saved from disassembled huts and they would serve very well for coverings, especially the outer coverings. I would have to make myself remember to tell Daaggo about them.

Looking around outside I saw the ground ovens had been cleaned out and new fires had already been built in them, they had probably been burning all night. This method of cooking made for wonderfully tender meat, but it was a big pain in the ass as far as I could tell.

What we needed were some good old-fashioned Texas style slow cookers so we could smoke the meat and give it a good hickory flavor. I doubted there was much chance of finding any Mesquite anywhere around here, and I had always liked the hickory flavor better anyway. I knew damned well we could find some hickory. A few big smokers would definitely have to go on my Argent want list.

My coffee finished, I wandered back into the cave and my breakfast was nearly ready. When I sat down Dalia brought me a plate, but it seemed a little short in relation to the portions I was accustomed to.

"Am I on short rations now, Dalia?" I asked.

"Not exactly, we've noticed when you rise earlier than the others and eat before them you ask for another serving when theirs comes and usually eat with them also. We just lightened your first breakfast since we are sure you will eat again with the others," she said, and then grinned.

"Good thinking. It won't do for me to get fat and lazy, of course you might say I am already lazy."

"We won't say it and we will get very cross with anyone else who dares to. If anyone deserves to have all they want to eat it is you. Since they eat at your table and eat food which is almost always cooked by your mates you can be sure it won't take much reminding to insure they watch what they say," Shelalliea said, grinning too.

I was nearly finished when Raalto and Racaato and their mates came in with Bigglieo, Barago, Caato, and all the others close on their heels. Soon everyone was in place and the food came in earnest, and true to their word they brought me another round. I could get used to this life and, come to think of it, I probably was already.

Not much was discussed during the meal. I did mention the hides to Daaggo and he told me he'd wondered why I hadn't asked him to use them first and he would change his plans to include them. Barago told me his project was going well and Raalto knew already I knew his was on track too.

After breakfast all the men except Georgo and Dotallto left right away to get started on their jobs. Dotallto left shortly after that to go meditate. Georgo stayed with me, drinking coffee, and I could tell he had something on his mind.

"The spirits came to me in a dream last night, John. They have never spoken to me so plainly before," he said.

"Well what did they say?"

"The snowing will start in three weeks. They let me know the first one wouldn't be a heavy snow and it would be gone after two days. They seemed to indicate there would be another three weeks of good weather before it came again in earnest," Georgo said.

"We will have plenty of time to be ready then. Two days of snow on the ground won't hurt anything and if it doesn't return for three weeks we will have plenty of time to finish with the hay. Raalto, is making good progress with it."

"It is very strange they came to me in my sleep though," Georgo said.

"When they speak to me it is almost always in my sleep."

"But they have never come in my sleep before." he protested.

"Things change, Georgo. Maybe even the spirits change. Besides, what can we do about it?"

"I don't know if we should do anything and even if we needed to do something I don't know what it could be. It was strange though," he said.

"I wouldn't worry overmuch about it, Georgo, as you say there is nothing we know to do about it and if the information is correct it is good news."

"I suppose, it was strange though," he said, again.

I was tired of hearing how strange it was. Georgo was going to have to get over it somehow. The snow news was good enough though. We had time to get our hay and dung in order and Daggo would have plenty of time to button the caves up for the winter. Then we'd get a couple of snow days and three more weeks to put additional meat in the freezer. Maybe I should plan a little Mammoth hunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.