John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 88

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 88 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

We stripped the clothes and other things of value off the dead man and loaded the wounded and the bound prisoners into the wagon before setting off for Barbo and Jara's camp. When we arrived things had mostly calmed down, but the camp became excited again when they saw Jara was with us, and safe.

There was a mini-commotion when they discovered we weren't going to kill the other two right away. I explained we would need the one who was still able to walk for our meeting with Jakado's camp. This seemed to make things right for them, but most of them still wondered why we couldn't kill the wounded one now.

Jalayla had done a wonderful job on Bowto, but she hadn't done much for Barbo, even though she had him spread out on furs outside, beside Bowto.

"I didn't know what to do about Barbo's wounds. Those across his abdomen and around his chest are not into his insides, but they are close, and I was afraid to wrap them in case it might make them festered.

"I wonder that he is even still alive. He has lost so much blood hardly any was coming from his wounds when I got to him."

I was surprised he was still living myself. He had large claw rips across his stomach, ribs, and both his legs were torn open badly. There was also a large bite at the top of one shoulder where it joined his neck. I checked his pulse and though it was weak it was still regular.

I knew good and well Argent and company had to have done something for him. For once I wasn't upset with them for pulling a trick on me. I would wait until I was asleep and hope for more information.

Meanwhile, Jara was by his side at once, and even though he was obviously not with us at the moment, she was kissing around on the uninjured parts of his face and body.

She caused a little commotion herself then, calling for men to take him into their hut and for furs to cover him. I could see Jalayla wanted to speak up, but didn't, so I had to.

"Jara. Do not move Barbo and do not cover him. Moving him so soon will only open his wounds and if he is cold now he will be much too warm later.

"Covering him with furs will likely make his wounds fester," I said, and nearly shuddered at the thought of what would come off any furs he was covered with and make way into his wounds.

She settled down then and went into her hut to drag her sleeping furs out so she could sleep beside him. I admired her dedication to him and hoped he would make it, but knew I wouldn't know until I slept myself.

Everyone else did settle down and go to bed then, anticipating a battle tomorrow. All of the men in the camp intended to go with us. I was at once touched by their new loyalty to me and reluctant to let them go at the same time. In the end I decided it would be better if they came along.

I wanted to have the big wagon tomorrow so we could bring Racaato's new mates and possessions with us in one trip. We would also need to start bringing the things from Barbo's camp since they were now going to join us also. Even if Barbo lived he would be in no shape to protect himself or lead his camp for months.

Danlo volunteered to ride back to our camp and have Bigglieo and some others leave early tomorrow morning. I warned him to be careful and then let him go. I made sure he knew to have the wagon wait about two miles from the camp for someone to come and tell them it was safe to approach.

The next morning, after a quick meal, Racaato, Raalto, and I mounted up while Jonoco hitched the team to the wagon. All the men found a place to ride while Jara and the women stayed to do what they could for Bowto and Barbo.

Dieta mounted when I did and I couldn't convince her to even hang behind. The other wounded man from Jakado's band had died in the night, giving Racaato another new mate, but his healthy friend was still in good shape, except for his ear. We tied a rope around his neck and the other end to the wagon.

He was defiant at first and wasn't going to walk. He made the same discovery Bonehead had. The wagon was going to move whether he wanted to come along or not. When he finally tumbled to the fact we didn't give a shit either way he managed to get back to his feet and start walking. Like Bonehead, he didn't balk again.

The trip didn't take long and Raalto directed us to a rise which gave us a good view of the center of camp. We made sure to keep everyone out of sight behind it. Racaato, Dieta, Raalto, and I took up firing positions on top and then signaled the others to let the captive go.

He took off running as soon as he was loose and ran all the way into the center of the campsite, yelling loud enough for us to hear him for the last hundred yards.

A crowd quickly gathered around him and Racaato made sure to point out Jakado to me at once. I had told the captive to have Jakado and a small group approach us peacefully if they wanted to talk.

I don't know if he relayed the message or not. I do know Jakado turned and spoke to the others shortly and they all headed back toward their new huts. They were back with their spearcasters soon enough.

I guessed there were probably seventy armed men approaching us. When Jakado was within two hundred yards I dropped him. The muzzle blast stopped the others and they were stunned when they saw their leader lying on the ground with a bleeding hole in his chest and his heels drumming out his last rhythm against the dusty earth.

Only four started back toward us. Raalto stopped two of them within seconds. The other two stopped and then turned back to the group.

I could tell there was some discussion and then arguing among them. Two men came from the back of the group dragging the one we had sent back to them. They brought him to a man near the front who seemed to be in charge now. An argument started up and then the new man in charge slapped the one we'd sent and then did it again.

He turned toward us then and made a point of throwing down his spearcaster and spears. When he did I stood without my rifle. I didn't drop my Glock, but doubted he would recognize it as a weapon. Apparently he didn't since he started toward me.

I didn't approach him, but did move a few steps ahead of where I was to wait for him. He didn't make any sign of greeting when he reached me.

"I am Cardiato, who are you?" he asked.

"I am John, and we have come for our mates."

"What mates do you have here?" he asked.

"The mates of those we have killed."

"Why have you killed our men, to get their mates?" he asked.

"We have only killed those who attacked us and two of the three who kidnapped a woman, Barbo's wife."

"Jakado did not attack you and you killed him," he said.

"I sent the living kidnapper to tell Jakado to approach us unarmed to discuss the transfer of our mates. After Jakado talked to him he called all his men and they armed themselves before approaching us. If it wasn't an attack it was close enough for me. If you do not like it go back and retrieve your weapon. You can die as Jakado did."

"I do not understand how you killed Jakado and I don't think he understood it before he died."

"And what? You expected me to come explain how I would kill him before I did. Go and get your weapon so we can kill you and let the next who will be leader know about how you died. I will not wait here all day for you to decide. Soon we will start killing every man who holds a spearcaster," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.