John and Argent
Chapter 84

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 84 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

We were only at the table drinking coffee for a few minutes when my mates and most of the other women from this side of the canyon came in to cook something for lunch. As usual it made me feel better at once. Raalto joined us and Jareena brought him a mug of coffee.

"I want to thank you all for abandoning me to my fate with my mates and most of yours also. I especially want to thank you John for pointing out I had plenty of room in my new bed for another mate or two," Raalto said, facetiously.

"You are welcome Raalto, after all, what are friends for?" I asked.

"You can be sure I will be keeping an eye on your bed from now on, I've been told that it can grow, though I don't understand how. If it does grow you can be sure I will be one of the first to mention it," Raalto said.

"As a matter of fact I already have another mate in mind and she has already agreed. I'm also planning a trip for mate hunting. I won't leave until after Racaato has made a dent in my debt to Barbo's camp though," I said.

"Where do you plan to go looking for mates John?" Georgo asked.

"I do not want to mention it yet, but I think all of you will be surprised."

"I have not been here very long, but you seem to have daily surprises already," Colonto said.

Conversation died down then since the women began bringing our lunch. I was glad for an end to the talk I had started. It had just slipped out somehow. I did intend to make a trip to the camp of the other people in search of a mate from among them, but I hadn't meant to tell everyone else about it. I don't think I had even mentioned it to my mates yet.

After we ate everyone dispersed to help with the unpacking. My mates were anxious to help Reeana and Jareena bring all their things to the new quarters. My wranglers were back now and since they weren't really needed to help unload I took them to the pens with me to continue with the training.

We were able to get all the horses which would stand tied to lead, even Rockhead, the one who had balked earlier. The thirst must have been bothering her and when she finally figured out I was leading the others for a drink she gave up and followed me.

Time passed fast while we were working and sunset was upon us as I got the last of eight more mares tied to the snubbing post. We left all the others who had already had the training tied to the fence and then opened the gates to let the foals back in. I'm sure they felt they were being deprived during their time away from their mother's teats.

We left afterward and went looking for food. After eating it was a short night and I was happy to find a place among my mates for some rest.

The next morning, after breakfast, all our attention focused on helping Raalto's group get started on their trip. I kept Danlo here this time, but sent Sahto, Talvo, Nadlo, and Jonoco on the journey. Danlo had wanted to go, but I thought he needed more work training the horses. Raalto would have been all right without Nadlo and Jonoco too, but I had plans for Melieta and Jaiya. I told myself it wasn't because Nadlo had tried his stunt with Jaada, but it was probably part of it.

Another part of it was Melieta seemed to really appreciate my attentions in bed and I knew I liked her pussy. She was doing her best to learn the fine art of cocksucking too. I would have to try and figure out a little trip to include Nadlo and Natalto, so I could have Cahttiea available to teach Melieta some of her expert techniques. Cahttiea gave by far the best blowjob I'd ever had.

Raalto had left Jareena and Reeana here again so I was looking forward to the night's fun and games when they joined my mates, Melieta, Jaiya, and I. Their naked asses had looked especially good under their Wilma dresses this morning and my dick had been hard since Jareena rubbed hers against me when she brought me my coffee.

After Raalto had gone the riding lessons for the women were on again and once we had them started Danlo and I got back to it with the wild horses. Everyone kept at it all day, except for a small break for lunch. Later in the afternoon Dieta, Maia, and Merita were even able to get started teaching some of the men to ride.

Supper was a treat tonight since it started early. Most of the men who usually ate with me were still riding since I had left the finishing up for Danlo. Jareena, Melieta, and Reeana seemed to be the designated servers for me and when they brought me something they didn't hurry off before I got a chance to examine their asses and other nether areas using the Braille system. Dicky was throbbing alarmingly before the other men even came in to eat.

After the meal, when I was alone with my mates and our overnight guests, I suggested another good soaking in the hot tub.

"Good, will you wash our hair for us again?" Jareena asked.

"I want my hair washed this time too, the last time you washed my hair I was still unmated." Melieta said.

"Me too, I want to get the full treatment this time." Jaiya added.

"Do you remember what almost happened when you washed my hair before?" Melieta asked.

"I remember. Why do you ask?" I asked her, recalling how she had nearly settled in for an assfucking last time.

"I was thinking I might want to try it again. You told me it might hurt, but it didn't feel bad the time before," Melieta said.

"Yes, but we didn't really do it," I said.

"I still think I would like to try it. Can we try?" she asked.

"If you want to we can."

It was all I had time to say. The others, all except for Jaiya, who knew what we were talking about, burst into questions for Melieta. She was embarrassed immediately and blushed crimson.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.