John and Argent
Chapter 83

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 83 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"We will give you all the warning we can before we leave, if we are going to leave. We will make every effort to furnish anything you ask for in that case," he said.

"Then I think I would like for you to restore the women to fertility. Can you do it for a few at a time or must it be all at once?"

"We can do it in any way you choose," he said.

"Good, then restore them randomly, three per month."

"All of them or just your mates?" He asked.

"All of them. Try to make sure at least one of my mates is restored every month, or at least one of the women I am often with."

"What about the men?," he asked.

"I didn't realize the men had also been manipulated."

"Yes, all the men are also firing blanks so to speak," he said.

"Excellent, then please do not restore any of the men unless I have already impregnated their mate."

"I see. It seems you want at least one child from each woman," he said.

"Why not, there is no sense in my being selfish with my genes."

"We will take care of it," Argent said, as I drifted out of the dream and back to sleep.

I woke snuggled up behind Daleana the next morning. My arm was over her and my hand was resting on a fat firm titty. I began toying with the redhead's nipple and it began swelling almost at once. I let my hand drift down into her bush and began teasing her slit.

It moistened almost at once and finally she stirred awake. I kissed on the back of her neck as she began pushing that sweet little round ass back against my boner.

When I reached to take hold of Dicky, Daleana raised her top leg a little to give me room for exploration. I didn't need long to find her entrance and I put my cock's knob against it and then pushed. She moaned out loud, pushing herself back toward me.

"Oh, it feels so good and so long John, and it's day now too. Hold me tight and push harder," she said.

Those were my thoughts exactly and I did my best to comply with her wishes. She felt wonderfully wet and warm inside and her inner muscles danced along my shaft, driving Dicky to distraction.

I wondered at once if Argent had removed his lock on Daleana's cycle and if so if she would start where she left off or at ovulation or just where she would be in her cycle if in fact she was one of those restored to fertility.

It gave me a different feeling than before and actually excited me even more than previously. As we pumped against each other I wondered if I was about to make my first baby in this time and place, my first ever in fact, since I'd never had children in my old life.

I couldn't last long this time and I didn't try. When I felt Daleana's hips lose their rhythm and begin the spastic jerking I let go too and it seemed like I blasted off more completely than I had in a long while.

I was truly spent in minutes and I sagged back into the big bed's mattress, panting. Daleana was winded too, but later she turned to face me and kissed me sweetly telling me it had been wonderful.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower then and made my way to the table where coffee was forthcoming and breakfast not far behind it. Nadlo, Jonoco, Danlo, and all their mates joined me soon, along with Georgo and Ladeliea. I started first so I finished first and I left for the training pens with a mug of coffee.

All the tied horses were where I'd left them and the ground around the snubbing post showed they had tried their best to get away. They didn't look like they felt like trying any more. I didn't release any of them though. I waited until some help appeared.

Maia, Merita, and Delia were along in about twenty minutes. With them helping I started showing the trainees how to follow on a lead rope. We worked through the hustle and bustle of the others leaving with the wagons and travois horses.

After the third trainee had seen the light and been tied to the fence we took a break to get the riding lessons going. Shelalliea, Dalia, Geera, Jaada, and Dieta took over this chore shortly though and we went back to halter breaking. I finished with the last snubbed mare and then took my lariat and caught four more.

When we had the four newbies tied to the post we switched pens and started leading again. We worked at it until lunchtime and then took a break. Things seemed to be going well with the horses.

Racaato had been in the practice cave learning and firing all morning, but he appeared at lunch. He told me he thought he was doing well now and I asked if he thought he could get some of my mates started with their rifles. He agreed to try and after we'd eaten Waaya, Winna, Roweea, and Gema joined him in the practice cave while the rest of us went back to the horses.

We worked with them for about three hours. I had just tied the newly leading horses to the fence and tied four more to the snubbing post when Raalto and his group came rolling up. It was a good place to stop for the day and I did, going to greet Raalto and check on his progress.

When I approached the big wagon Raalto hopped off as Bigglieo took it on to the big cave for unloading.

"We did well John, but we will need at least one more trip," he said.

"I was sure you wouldn't be able to bring it all in one go."

"I was surprised at the amount of things we had, especially skins and furs. We were intending to bring all our huts too but the leader of a camp close to us came to visit and when he learned we were leaving he wanted to trade for them.

"I knew they were more useful where they were than they would be if we took them all apart and tried to haul them, so I let him make a deal. We got very many more skins and furs and much food they had gathered. I didn't even think about trading for any dried meat," he said, and laughed.

"I'm sure you did the best thing. We still have the remains of Barago's camp's huts and such and probably will never find a good use for them."

"It is good I traded then. Have the others been back?" he asked.

"Yes, but they left again this morning very early. It is possible they will be back tonight. They brought all of the things from Colonto's camp with the first load and many of the things from Caato's. Danlo said he was sure they would be able to bring everything else with this load."

"That is good. If we can take the other wagons with us along with the horses we will be able to bring all the rest with one more trip.

"Jakado, the other leader I spoke of will not be back with the rest of our trade goods until tomorrow. It will be best if we wait for the other wagons even if they do not come back until then," Raalto said.

"I'm sure you are right. It will be better to wait on them than to make two more trips. You must be hungry, let's go to my cave and see if we can find women cooking."

He laughed and we headed that way. It hit me as we were walking that I hadn't said a thing to Argent about Raalto's accommodations. I don't guess it really mattered since he would be making another trip, but I did feel a little absent-minded over it.

When we got to my cave there was cooking going on, but no food was ready yet. Racaato was sitting at the table and we joined him. Raalto repeated his news and then Racaato told us he had a good start teaching the women to use their rifles.

This was news to Raalto, but he was pleased they would soon be able to shoot also. I told him Reeana and Jareena had begun riding while he was gone and this seemed to please him too.

We ate early and were finished before sunset. Raalto went with his mates to help with the unpacking. He had smiled at me when he saw them in their new clothes. I went back to the training pens and led the horses that were tied to the fence, one at a time, to get water and then took them back and let them loose in the smaller pens. By the time I was through the sun had set and I went back to my cave.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.