John and Argent
Chapter 77

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 77 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"I don't understand how, but the newest horses seem to be practically trained already. I want you to try a ride on all of the new riding size mares. While you are riding them try to decide if you would rather keep Bonehead or switch to one of the new mares."

"I will go and do it now then," Racaato said, and left.

I took out my Blackberry and contacted Argent. He agreed another Frank was in order and in a few minutes he had created a study room with a new entrance near the way into the bulk storage room for the weapons and ammunition. It came complete with chairs and both a large and small display exactly like the other setup. I named this one Phil and then left to see if I could talk to Barago or Caato.

I found Caato at the table with Bigglieo - they were both drinking coffee. I got a cup of my own and sat down to talk. I broached the subject and got basically the same response from both of them.

They were glad Raalto was thinking of joining us and both said they would consider it only right for him to be designated second in command. All I had to do now was talk to Colonto and Barago. Caato told me Colonto was feeling well and was outside, but he said Barago was still resting.

I decided to leave Barago alone and went outside to talk with Colonto. When I found him and we talked Colonto told me he was surprised and honored I would consult him about the matter.

I assured him since he had joined us I wanted his opinions and would always consider them. He was quick then to assure me Raalto deserved to be second in command if his camp did join with us.

I had a feeling everything would work out well now and I went into the big cave looking for Raalto. He wasn't there, but I saw Reeana and Jareena, his mates. They told me he had gone to examine the horses. They let me know he had talked to them about the merging and they were hoping everything could be worked out.

"In fact we are hoping when we leave to return to our camp it will be to pack," Jareena said.

I told them I was hoping for the same outcome and left to find Raalto.

He and Racaato were together at the horse pens. Racaato was on his second trial mare, and though I could tell he was still tentative I also saw he was doing better. When he finished with this one I called Danlo to take care of her and asked Racaato and Raalto to return to the practice cave with me.

"Do you think you are ready to see my secret method of killing the bison Raalto?" I asked, as we all walked back toward my cave.

"I know I am ready to see it, I do not know if I am ready to try it."

"Once you see it you will be asking to try it Raalto," Racaato said.

"It is easier than you might think, but it is not as easy as it will look when you see it at first. Don't worry though, as it will all be explained to you thoroughly," I said.

When we were in the practice cave I asked Racaato to get his rifle and give Raalto a demonstration. I showed them the new study room before the firing began and asked Racaato to give Raalto a short demonstration and then take him to the new room and have Phil start the lessons. They both agreed and I was loose again.

It had been a busy morning for me and it wasn't half way to noon yet. When I got back to my cave Georgo was deep into more coffee and I joined him. He was happy things were moving so fast.

I was too, but I was still anxious to talk to Barago. Ladeliea brought a mug of coffee for me and then returned to the gathering in front of Frank.

It seemed all the women who lived near me were going over their cooking lessons. I saw my mates had included Jara in their gathering. I could also see from the way she was sitting she didn't see the necessity of wearing her thong in my cave.

I pulled my attention away from Jara's bush and back to the table when Barago came in to join Georgo and I at the table. I did get a flash of Britta's blonde bush as she got up to get coffee for Barago, but I tried not to linger on it. When she went back to the lessons I broached the subject of Raalto and his camp with Barago.

He seemed particularly enthused with the idea. He thought it was only right for Raalto to have the of second man and he encouraged me to try my best to convince Raalto it would be the best thing for all of us.

Just then Natalto came in seeking Barago to ask him some question and I quickly had him sit with us and explained what I was asking.

I felt it was only right I ask his opinion too since he and Raacato were ovbiously equal in Barago's eyes in their former camp and I had already asked Raacato. Natalto gave me an even better reason for aking Raalto to join us.

"His second man, Daaggo, is excellent at fixing and making things around a camp and I know he seems to do wonders with instructing Raalto's men and organizing them to help with things which need to be done," Natalto said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.