John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 73

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 73 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Then our fun will be even better. We will have no trouble holding them down so you can show them their place. I'm afraid all of them will be more than willing though.

"In fact I think Jara is working on Barbo about moving their camp here already, trying to convince him it would be best if they came to live here also. If I'm not mistaken, she wants to try you out before they move though," Geera said.

"I suppose you would rather Barbo take Jara and his camp back home," I said.

"No, we do not want him to do it at all. I am practically dripping at the thought of seeing Shelalliea and Dalia holding Jara while she receives your attentions, and I don't mean just a few times while they are here for the ceremony. I want to see you give her the fucking often I tell you," Dieta said.

"It is getting to me too. Dalia and Shelalliea have both told us Jara is too much woman for Barbo. They too want to see her in your bed while they hold her down and you get the hump in your back doing it to her the way she deserves," Geera said.

"We will just have to see what comes about. I will say you don't want Jara in bed under me anymore than I want her there," I said, and we all laughed.

Racaato came out of the entrance to their cave bedroom then and headed toward us.

"At least we will get to see you with Erieta tonight," Dieta said lowly, as he approached.

"Good morning Racaato," I said.

"It is a good morning and I am anxious to get started. What should I practice today?" he asked.

"You should try your hand with hitching and handling a team and wagon today, but first I want you to take a little ride up the valley with me. You can come along and we will see what is roaming around up there," I said.

We went to the horse pens and Racaato saddled Bonehead again while I saddled Ben. Before we left I opened the training pen and Racaato tried to help on Bonehead as I used Ben to drift all our trained horses into the training pen. When we left I opened the gate to the large pen all the way and then we headed upriver.

We passed the ramp and about a mile or so later and I spotted the horses. They were grazing, but looking a little confused.

"Racaato, do you see those horses?" I asked, pointing at them.

"Yes, they are the biggest I have ever seen," he said.

"Go back to camp and tell Bigglieo I will be driving more horses down to capture in the large pen. Tell him to get everything ready as before and make sure to tell him to get everyone out of the way so the horses aren't spooked. You should also remind him to put something in front of the cooking pits so the horses don't step into them.

"After you have told him come back up to the ramp and go up it a little way. If the horses try to start up the ramp you must make sure they turn right around and go back down," I said.

"I will do it. How soon will you start with them?" he asked.

"I will begin moving them within an hour, so everyone should hurry to get in place."

He left then and I moved on upriver and worked my way around behind the new horses. When I was in place I waited for what I thought was about thirty more minutes and then started toward them.

It was easier this time. When these new horses saw me moving toward them they weren't frightened at all, but knew what I wanted and they moved off down the valley. Twenty minutes later they were in the pen with the gate shut behind them, without incident.

Bigglieo was the first to reach me after I'd closed the gate.

"Those are the biggest horses I have ever seen. I can't believe the size they have. Many of them must weigh as much as the largest bison," he said.

"They do I'm sure. When we have them trained to pull the wagons they will have no trouble, no matter how heavily the wagons are loaded," I said.

"I can see it. We have much help here now and not much to do since the women are mainly just cooking now. Why not let Galto and some others finish the other training pen?

All of the new men from the other camps were excited to see and use the shovels and I'm sure some would like to try out the axes and saws also if they knew about them," Bigglieo said.

"It is a very good idea Bigglieo. It is better than good. You may tell all the other men I will give them a shovel and axe each if they help, I might as well give them all a saw also. Will it make them want to help?"

"It will not be necessary, but it will make them all very happy. These things are beyond value. I can hardly believe how easy it is to dig with the shovels and the post hole diggers," Bigglieo said.

"When you think of it though Bigglieo, won't it be mostly men in my own camp I am giving the equipment to."

"It will in fact. The only ones who will be leaving after the ceremony are Raalto's and Barbo's people. Those two camps together count less than the members of our camp now. You are very smart John. I had not considered it, but I can easily see they will think they are getting something and if they needed it to help here they could have used it anyway" Bigglieo said.

"What do you think of Raalto?" I asked.

"Raalto is a very good leader. You know many more things than he does, but he is like you in many ways. He will not let men stay at his camp if they cause trouble. Raalto does not like fighting and arguing.

"Men who want to fight in his camp often find themselves fighting Raalto. It never works out well for them.

"Those who do not cause trouble could not find a better leader than Raalto though, unless they come here," Bigglieo said, and grinned.

"I am glad to see you know where your interest are best served Bigglieo," I said, and laughed myself.

With that decided Bigglieo left me to divide up the work with Galto. Racaato was back by now and he put Bonehead away while I let Danlo take care of Ben for me. I took some time to examine the new horses more closely.

Even the thoroughbred looked diminutive beside the giant Clydesdales. I could tell I was going to like him though. His sorrel coat shined in the sunlight and, like his daddy, he had white stockings on his hind legs and one white sock on his right foreleg.

I had never seen Secretariat in the flesh, but I had looked at a lot of pictures of him. This son was indeed a little heavier than his sire, especially in his forequarters. It was probably why he wasn't a racehorse.

It is true a horse carries sixty percent of its weight on its forelegs. For running though it is the rear legs which generate the speed. The forelegs act mostly as a launching pad for the thrust of the rear legs as they come up and then sweep back to propel the horse. The forelegs are important, but they needn't be so strong for running.

Maneuverability was a different thing entirely though. This version of big red would be much more capable of maneuvering than his magnificent sire could have been. His sire was never called on for any such activities though. I looked forward to forking Red and seeing what he was like.

Galto and several others came back then and began to finish the other training pen. There was only the front fence and gate left to do and with all the help Galto had I was sure they would get through with the training pen and the round pen in a few hours. Watching them work was a far cry from doing it all myself and I'll admit I liked things much better this way.

As I was leaving I could see Galto talking to Daaggo. It seemed they were talking about the round pen, since Galto was standing where I'd placed the marker for the center. Soon enough Galto left and he seemed to be leaving the round pen for Daaggo to work on.

I left them working and headed back to my cave. My mates were all in the kitchen, along with most of the new neighbors, the women anyway. They were discussing what was already cooking and what other preparations needed to be made for tonight.

I had lust in my heart seeing Erieta, Cahttiea, Sarieta, and Loreena working in their traditional clothes and knowing they would be getting new outfits tonight, well earning them tonight at least.

Georgo came in with his two new prospective mates then and it didn't deflate Dicky at all. Thinking of things to come even later actually pumped him up more. Yotalieta and Baahaya were definitely another two treats for the eyes and hopefully they would be treats for my dick soon enough.

Yotalieta was a tiny woman, not over five feet. She had sparkling deep blue eyes to go with her dark red hair and though she didn't have any freckles she did have the very fair skin of a redhead. Even in her traditional clothes I could see she was another big tittied little girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.