John and Argent
Chapter 71

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 71 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Of course I did. Not as good as I would now, but good things none the less," Georgo said, and laughed.

"I hope they don't get here for another hour or so. I need to get Racaato started with the rifle so he can practice on his own," I said, and then I left to find Racaato.

I saw him as soon as I left my cave. He was riding Bonehead and they were down by the horse pens. I walked toward him and when I got close he dismounted and met me leading the mare.

"How was it Racaato?"

"I think I am catching on. It is strange to me though. Sometimes I get the feeling the horse actually wants to do what I am asking, but just doesn't understand what I want," Racaato said.

"It is a sign you have a very good horse to work with. You will soon learn how to communicate with her. She was very stubborn at first, but when she found out she must do what we wanted she gave up on her stubbornness.

"It will be better if you consider Bonehead your main horse for a while and I will try to see she is not often used by others unless it is necessary at the time. I will expect you to try and make sure she is well cared for though."

"I will tend to her, but I don't know what is required to be done for her," Racaato admitted.

"You will learn, and it is not difficult. Our biggest problem with the horses will be cutting and gathering grass for them to eat so they will be able to make it through the winter. We will worry about it later though."

I asked him to put Bonehead away and return to the practice cave when he had. Danlo came up to us then and I asked him to show Racaato how to care for the mare before he put her away. He agreed at once and I went back to the practice cave to get things ready for Racaato's next lesson.

Racaato joined me after half an hour and thirty more minutes of instructions had him firing the rifle. After a first few shots I showed him how to adjust the scope to sight it in. I also went over the bullet's drop over distance with him again and I showed him how to move the target out and get proof the drop would occur.

I left him at it then, reminding him as the rifle heated up slight changes in the bullet drop would occur. I didn't try to explain how more heat in the chamber and barrel caused more energy to be produced by the burning powder, but I realized I would need to do it someday soon.

When I got back into my cave I saw my mates and a few of our new neighbors were cooking. It was a scene close to my heart and it is never an unwelcome sight. When I sat at the table Loreena brought me a mug of coffee and gave me a peck on the cheek. I gave her ass a little squeeze in return and she was smiling as she left.

Georgo joined me then and Ladeliea brought him a mug of coffee. He seemed to be in good spirits and I asked him about it.

"I am just glad we will have more joining us and I am happy to have Yotalieta here with me now. I will be even happier when Baahaya and her camp arrive," he said.

"If she is even nearly as attractive as Yotalieta I do not wonder why," I said, innocently.

Georgo had a funny look on his face for just a second and then it was split by a big smile. I didn't understand what it was all about.

"No doubt you are nearly as anxious to see Baahaya as I am," he said, and laughed.

I might have actually blushed slightly.

"Do not worry John. Baahaya is a lovely girl. You also will be happy after we are mated. It is sad I will probably have to take a few days journey as soon as the mating nights are over though," Georgo said, still grinning.

"If you do you will find Yotalieta and Baahaya have new clothes when you return," I replied.

Georgo didn't understand at first. I could almost see his mind working as he took a sip of coffee to stall for time. It was evident when he tumbled to it though, because an even bigger smile came across his face.

"I see now how the new clothes have been distributed. I should have noticed it myself. No doubt all the women in camp will have new outfits before long," Georgo said, and slapped me on the back laughing.

Jonoco came into the cave then telling us another camp was arriving. Georgo and I left our coffee on the table and went outside. As soon as he saw them coming up the valley Georgo told me it was Raalto and it appeared he had his whole camp with him. We walked toward them.

I was amazed at the number of people coming and even more so because they all looked healthy and slick. Their clothes were well made and their packs all seemed to be of the same pattern and well made too. In short, his group looked like a well tended outfit.

"I am John and you are welcome here," I told Raalto, as we met.

"I am Raalto and we are happy to be here. I am glad to finally meet you John. I have heard many things about you and I am glad to know you. These are Reeana and Jareena, my mates," he said, introducing me to them.

My first thought was an unkind one. I thought what a shame it was his camp was doing so well and he probably wouldn't want to join us. I quashed it though and smiled at Reeana and Jareena as I welcomed them also.

My mates hadn't been far behind Georgo and I, and after some introductions they were all soon off with Jareena and Reeana to greet all the women. Raalto introduced me then to Daaggo who he named as his best helper.

Raalto was nearly as big as I was, but not quite. Daaggo was a smaller man, but I noticed the intelligence in his bright eyes at once. Raalto gave Daaggo a few instructions for helping the others to get settled and when Daaggo left to take care of it Raalto turned back to me as if waiting to see what was next.

"Let us go to my cave and talk for a while Raalto," I suggested.

He agreed and we headed for it. I had been expecting Georgo to come with us, but I saw he was talking to a young woman and I assumed it was Baahaya.

When we entered my cave I showed Raalto a seat at the big table and asked if he would like to try some coffee. He admitted he had never heard of it and so I gave him the acquired taste spiel. He agreed to try it and I got us a couple of mugs and as I handed him one I sat near him.

He took a small sip and then another. He took a third and then smiled.

"It is very different, but I think I like it. Did you call it coffee?" Raalto asked.

"Yes, it is coffee. I am surprised you like it so soon. Most don't. When I first had Georgo try some he didn't like it, but told me he did anyway. Later he told me when he was offered something at any camp he always tried it and told the people how good it was, even if he didn't like it at all," I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.