John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 69

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 69 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I took it out to look it over and the first thing I noticed was it looked like the last foot of the barrel had been replaced by a big silencer. I didn't understand why they would do it, but when I looked at it more closely I could see the rifling still extended all the way to the end of the muzzle. So the barrel was still the same length, but the last foot of it was more than an extra inch in diameter.

I looked at the butt then and saw there was now a respectable recoil pad on the end and the stock seemed to have just the tiniest separation all the way around it just back of the pistol grip. I set it down and took out my Blackberry.

After I'd made contact I got an explanation. The big appendage on the barrel wasn't an appendage at all. A new barrel had been made out of a titanium billet. By some type of Alien magic they could do machine work from the inside out. The compensator served as a slight silencer, but more as a way to direct the spent gases after the powder burned. It had been designed to use the escaping gas to tone down barrel climb and recoil.

The small line I'd noticed around the butt stock was so it could compress around itself. There were three gas filled shock absorbers inside the now partially hollow stock. They functioned very much like shock absorbers on a car.

Nothing to do but try it and see. I got some ammunition and ran a target all the way out, took a rest at the bench, and squeezed off a shot. I was amazed.

The compensator also killed almost all of the muzzle flash and the report was not even loud enough to make me use ear protection. The recoil was a lot less than half of what it had been. Shit I wanted to go look for mammoth right now. The rifle did weigh a little more now, probably about twenty pounds but it wasn't like I'd be walking a long way and carrying it.

I fired about fifty rounds and ended up setting the impact point six inches high at three hundred yards. I didn't really know how much bullet drop to expect but doubted I'd be trying for anything at over five hundred yards and guesstimated I had it close enough.

I put up my mini cannon and other things and went back into my cave and then outside. I was amazed at the progress. Of course we had a lot more help now and we had less to do since we could freeze the meat. Still, I hadn't thought most of the meat would be put away already. There were only five bison left to be cut up. The others were already in the frozen cave. While all the skins still needed more stretching they were at least all on racks now.

Washing out and saving the internal organs was where most of the work that remained was, along with rendering the fat. There was a hell of a lot of fat on twenty-nine bison this late in the year. They were working on it though. There were several fires with skin bags suspended over them and water and fat in them cooking.

I gave up on loafing and went to help with the washing of internal parts. Yes it was a shitty job. We kept at it until after sunset though.

The next morning after breakfast it was more of the same. I was surprised at the progress we made though. We were basically done by a couple of hours after noon. Then it was into the showers with my mates. Kateata snuck in with us and we had a grand time in the shower and then we all piled into the largest hot tub and let the jets loose.

After we dried and left the bathroom I took my mates back to the practice cave and got them all started with their bows. I also showed them all how to operate the target trolleys so they could pull the target in until they hit it and work it back out as they got more comfortable.

Their learning curve was much steeper than I would have thought. I was pretty sure they would be able to hunt with the bows within a month or two. I doubted we would have much in the way of hunting weather by then though.

After about an hour and a half of practice we went back to the cave and the girls went to the kitchen. I had fresh bison for my supper along with beans, French fries, and bread. I was in heaven. I ate until I couldn't stuff any more in and then lay around in the bed while my mates had Frank give them some archery lessons. I drifted off to sleep and didn't wake when they came to bed.

I was roused early the next morning and woke to the smell of coffee and frying bacon. I could get used to this life. Especially the morning kitchen detail, which now included Britta, Erieta, Suleita, Cahttiea, Daleana, Sarieta, and Loreena. Some of them were cooking and some of the newer arrivals were watching.

I smiled to myself when I glanced at Erieta, Sarieta, Cahttiea, or Loreena. Since they still had their original type clothes on I was reminded soon they would be naked and dripping in my bed as they earned their new outfits. I looked forward to introducing these new neighbors to my kind of fucking.

This reminded me of the four virgins on the other side of my cave. Shallea, Shaala, Melieta and Jaiya. I would be bumping their fuzz pretty soon also. If Dicky'd had a tongue he would have been licking his chops.

Ladeliea came in then from she and Georgo's cave and walked right up to me, giving me a big good morning kiss. I returned the favor and gave her naked ass, under her Wilma dress, a good morning groping.

"What have you done with Georgo? Is he too tired to come to breakfast?" I asked.

"No, he is awake, but won't be in for a few more minutes. He told me to make sure you were in a good mood this morning," she said, whispering it in my ear as she pressed her pelvis against my upper arm.

I caressed up her leg from her knee until I felt her fuzz against my hand and told her she had me in a good mood already. She trapped my hand against her sex by pressing her thighs together and kissed me again. I could feel her just beginning to moisten. She relented in a few seconds and left to try and horn her way into a cooking position.

Britta came to me with my breakfast then and I didn't miss the fact she got as close to me as possible when she set it down. She raised her lips for a kiss too, and she wasn't shy about pushing her tongue into my mouth. When I had my hand up against her pussy she broke the kiss to do a little whispering of her own.

"Tomorrow night, after Barago, Natalto, and Racaato are asleep from the bruga I will bring Cahttiea and Erieta to you. I want to watch you fuck them," she said, also whispering.

"You know I'm going to fuck you again too don't you?" I asked.

"I hoped you would. You should fuck me first and let them see it. It will help them remember their place," she said, and I noticed it made her tremble and her pussy was pulsing.

"I will be sure to give you a good workout. You will be screaming for me and they will be surprised," I said, threatening.

She shivered again and told me she could hardly wait. If Georgo hadn't come in for his breakfast then I might have taken her over to the bed and made her scream this morning. I knew he hadn't missed the little by play between Britta and me.

"Good morning Georgo," I said.

"Good morning to you John. I'm glad to see you in a good mood today. I sent Ladeliea ahead to make sure, but from the way Britta was hovering over you I don't guess she had a chance," he said, in a low tone and grinning.

"She greeted me before Britta brought my breakfast. I was in a very good mood before Britta got over here."

"I know you have plenty of mates to see to you, but I didn't think you would mind if Ladeliea told her leader good morning," Georgo whispered again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.