John and Argent
Chapter 66

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 66 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"That will be good. I need to ask you about something else now. If your cave were bigger do you think you and your mates could share it with Nadlo and Jonoco and their mates?'

"Yes. We could all share it as it is now. Shallea and Shaala have already asked me if they could live there with us and I was going to ask you if it would be all right. I haven't said anything to Nadlo and Jonoco yet, but I know Shallea and Shaala have already asked Melieta and Jaiya about it and they want to do it too. It seems strange to Shallea, Shaala, and I to have such a big cave with no one else living there with us."

"Very well then. Ask Jonoco and Nadlo if they would like to live there with you. If they agree it will be that way. You will be getting a little rearrangement in there though. You must keep that secret until it happens. After it happens, if Nadlo or Jonoco say anything about it, just act like it has been pretty much that way all along."

"I will not tell anyone," he said.

"You may tell Shallea and Shaala, but no one else. It will happen while we are hunting tomorrow."

"Will the earth shake again?" he asked.

"I am not sure, but I think it will."

"I will make sure it seems I know nothing about it," he said, and then he left.

My mates joined me at the table then. Roweea was the first to say anything.

"It is a shame you do not have another new mate after the ceremony tonight," she said.

"I already have one picked out, but I wanted to make sure all of you approved before I asked her to join us. I also want to wait a little longer so I won't be stealing the attention from Danlo, Nadlo, Jonoco, and their mates."

"You mean you would not take a new mate if we didn't approve of her?" Roweea asked, as if it was surprising to her.

"No, I would not. I asked all the others before I asked you to be one of my mates."

She looked around at all of them then and got smiles everywhere her eyes landed. I could tell it had shaken her.

"You see Roweea, it wasn't only I who wanted you, all of us wanted you. I will ask you first if Kateata will be acceptable to you as another of my mates?"

"Yes, she is acceptable to me. I wish she could join us tonight," Roweea said.

All the others agreed by acclamation before I could ask them separately about Kateata. Most of them lamented, like Roweea had, that she couldn't come to us tonight.

"If you all feel that way then why don't you go and visit the unmated women, take Shaala and Shallea with you and they can invite her to stay the night with them tonight. After she is in here she can just sleep with us. Will any of you volunteer to hold her down for me?" I asked.

"You know we won't have to hold her down John. She has been trying to find a way to slip in here at night since she came here. We had to tell her to make sure and not come while you were tending to Britta, Suleita, and Daleana," Dieta told me, with all the others agreeing.

"We knew you were going to ask her to join us all along and we are wondering if you can restrain yourself until Failiela becomes a woman or if you will have to mate a child," Shelalliea said, laughing.

I laughed too and then told them I was going to make sure I did things correctly for Failiela no matter how much help I had to require out of them to get me by. I tried to look very serious when I said it and it took them a few seconds to figure it out. They all volunteered to help me in any way they couldt.

"Let us get Shallea and Shaala and go visit the unmated women now. I think we should get John into bed early tonight. He will need his rest before the hunt tomorrow," Geera said, and they left me laughing.

They brought Shallea and Shaala from their cave and left for the quarters of the unmated women. They were gone for about an hour but when they came back they had brought not only Kateata, but had Melieta and Jaiya in tow also. They made a pretense of showing Kateata the kitchen at first and then they joined me at the table where I was sitting having a mug of beer.

"The kitchen is so wonderful. How did it come here?" Kateata asked.

"It was just here one morning. John has told us not to question the ways of the spirits," Geera told her.

"Yes and he has also told us not to question him when he sends us to bring him an unmated woman," Dalia said, as she smiled at Kateata.

I could see understanding flash across Kateata's face quickly and I saw her hide it with feigned confusion just as quickly. I knew she was having a hard time keeping a smile off her face.

"Unmated woman. Why would he send you for an unmated woman? What unmated woman did he send you for? Two unmated women came with you and you brought three more of us back," Kateata said.

"Melieta and Jaiya come here almost every day Kateata, John sent us to get you," Maia said.

"Me! Oh he wouldn't. You won't let him will you. I must be untouched or I will never have a mate," Kateata said.

"He is the leader and he is our mate. We must do as he bids us," Shelalliea told Kateata.

"But he mustn't before I am mated. It isn't right. Surely you won't help him. You wouldn't hold me down for him?"

She could just as well have been saying Please don't throw me in the briar patch. She didn't mean a word of it and we all knew it, but she sounded so convincing. I saw Dieta was trembling with lust already and Geera, Roweea, and Maia weren't far behind her.

"Yes we will hold you down Kateata, we will hold you down and John will take you as often as he likes. He is our mate and he is the leader and it is his right," Dieta said, and grabbed her wrist.

"Oh please don't do it. He mustn't take me before I am mated," She begged, as Geera and Roweea took hold of her too.

They led her to the big bed then and the women weren't the only ones who had been affected by Kateata's performance. Dicky was hard enough to fuck a rock.

I followed them to the bed and while my mates tried to get Kateata's clothes off her Melieta, Jaiya, Shallea, and Shaala helped me off with mine. I didn't really need any help, but it wasn't hurting a damned thing.

As Kateata struggled to keep her clothes on Geera got enough of it.

"If she won't be still just tear her clothes off her. We will send her back to the unmated women's quarters naked and the whole camp will know what has become of her," Geera said.

"Oh no, you wouldn't," Kateata wailed, and kept struggling.

Dieta would. She grabbed the neck of Kateata's tunic and ripped the skin in two down the front. Kateata's titties came tumbling out invitingly and then shook and wobbled as Roweea tore her trousers off her. She wiggled her ass then and pressed her legs together trying to hide her bush.

They wrestled her to the bed and Maia and Gema removed her moccasins, then they had her pinned spread eagle in the center of the bed while she continued pleading and squirming. I was naked by now also and I crawled onto the bed with my knees between her spread ankles.

"Try to keep her from kicking me while I find out what she taste like," I told them, and bent my lips to her pussy.

Kateata was dripping wet and her sex was already pulsing with the increased blood flow. Her juices shone wetly on her pussy lips and her clit was peaking out from under its hood already, even before I began licking.

"I know that I am going to like showing Kateata what a dick is and demonstrating fucking to her," I told my mates.

"Oh John. Please don't. You mustn't take me before I'm mated. I will never find a mate if you do," She begged again.

"Enough talking. I want you now," I said, and moved up to lie between her squirming legs.

She tried desperately to jerk her right hand free and I'm sure it was so she could guide me into her. Delia had a firm hold on it though and Kateata needn't have worried. Maia was near our point of impact and she was more than happy to make sure I hit the mark.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.