John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 60

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 60 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Your supper is ready. Are you ready to eat now?" Merita asked.

I admitted I was and sat at the new table. They brought me broiled bear meat with ranch style beans and plenty of toast. I got another shock when Winna walked grinning over to the counter top, near one of the sinks, got a plastic mug out of a cabinet and pulled me a draft beer from a tap I know wasn't there this morning. She was still grinning when she brought it to me.

"Frank said since he was putting the refrigerator in anyway he would put in a small one to keep some bruga cold for you," Winna explained, as she handed me the mug of beer.

"That was very kind of Frank. It was also very kind of all of you to take lessons all day long to learn how to make bread and toast and how to cook with the new kitchen," I said, smiling to myself about having beer on tap.

We all ate then and it was good. It wasn't noticeably better than what they cooked all the time, but they were almost all good cooks. They told me more about their lessons with Frank as we ate. When I had cleaned my plate Dalia brought me a little more and Roweea got up and brought me more toast.

While I worked on this helping I noticed all of them were watching me. Getting a little of the drift of the situation I picked up a piece of the toast and took a big bite.

"This toast is really very good. I am surprised you were able to learn to make bread and then to make toast out of it in one day."

I had said the right thing. Roweea squealed her excitement and rushed over to kiss me soundly. She seemed so happy.

"Roweea, did you make this toast?"

"Not only that toast, Roweea made the bread it was made from. She worked hard to learn how to do it. Cooking isn't as easy for her as it is for us. We told her it was good, but she wouldn't believe us until you told her," Dalia explained.

"Well it is wonderful Roweea and I am happy you are proud of something you cooked."

She was beaming and I thought she might be about to cry. She was still smiling when she sat back down. I finished this helping and helped the girls clear the table and put the dishes in the washer.

"Why haven't you put on your new clothes John? They look nice even though we can't recognize what kind of skin they are made of," Dieta said.

"I didn't know I had new clothes. Where are they?"

"We put a set of them out by your new moccasins. Didn't you see them?" Geera asked.

I hadn't seen them, but I went back to look again. They were stacked neatly by the side of the bed and I could see at once why they hadn't been able to recognize the skin. It wasn't a skin it was a camo design.

It was also a custom job because it was forty thousand year old canyon and steppe camo. I could tell at once it would blend with the area I was living in now. I hadn't paid close attention to the design on the boots before, but now I did and saw they were the same camo design as the clothes.

I started undressing to change and the girls came over to help me. They laughed as they helped me get the camo boxers on. I noticed they were a change from the normal boxers I wore to a boxer brief style. I could deal with them I guess, even though it is a little jolting to change the arrangements for you balls without prior notice.

The trousers were more or less jeans, just a pair made from camo material instead of blue denim. When I put them on I found they fit much better than the ones I had been wearing. I could see custom-made clothes did have their advantages.

There had been a new camo T-shirt to put on before the chain mail and a good camo Pendleton woolen shirt to go over it. I had always liked to wear long sleeved shirts even in warm weather. I tried the sleeves out and found these had been made to allow them to be rolled up nearly to my elbow with no trouble. The shirt even had two button flap pockets, my favorite style.

I saw I had a matching set of camo Carhartts too, but didn't think I would need them yet. I walked around a little to let the girls admire the emperor's new clothes and then I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Dieta, don't you think it's about time you went to invite Daleana over for a visit."

"It is past time, but I will go right away and invite her."

While she was gone I asked the others how we would do this.

"You don't need us to tell you how to fuck a woman John," Shelalliea said.

"I know but are you all going to join us?"

"We will do as we did when you were with Ladeliea unless you want us to do otherwise. This is your time to let Daleana know she is as much your woman as she is Bigglieo's. She needs to know you want to fuck her and you will do it whenever you like."

"That will be fine, I was just unsure whether there was some type of custom or something."

"Even if there had been a custom you were disregarding I would have forgotten all about it within seconds and I can tell you Daleana will too. Just do her as you did me and everything will be just right in her eyes," Ladeliea said.

And that's how it went. When Dieta got back with the cute redheaded Daleana I took her into my arms, kissing and groping from the get go. We were naked and fucking in the middle of the big bed in minutes. I gave her two climaxes before I pumped the come to her, then all my mates and Ladeliea came to tidy us up. After another round and the tidying up I asked Roweea if she didn't think Suleita was getting lonesome by herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.