John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 54

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 54 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

She blushed crimson, but did as I bid her. She and Failiela moved down to my waist when Erieta was naked and I lay back to just enjoy. Erieta explained how to suck me to her daughter and she was soon demonstrating. I wondered if the other women were watching again yet. They were all going to get a good view of my dick before this trip was over.

First Erieta and then Failiela got a good taste of my peter. I was very hard, but not near coming. I told Erieta to take my dick again and had her turn around so I could lick her pussy. Before I pushed my face into her bush I told Failiela to take off her tunic and trousers also.

I gave Erieta another climax as she sucked my dick, but I held back. When she was panting from pleasure again I eased her off me and had Failiela take her place. I didn't really know how old she was, but it seemed she was ready for womanhood any second. She already had small breast with little button nipples and there was hair on her pussy, not very much, but there was some.

Her pussy tasted almost sweet when I began licking and it flowered as if begging to get something in itself. I teased her lips and clit unmercifully and though she was trying she just couldn't keep her mind on her dick sucking. Soon she locked up and then vibrated all over as she wailed out my name. Shortly after that she just collapsed.

"She has called one of the others to us. I will signal for him to go back to his own business," Georgo told me, from his perch on the seat, laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"Jonoco heard Failiela scream and he is coming to see if we need help," Georgo said, and laughed again.

I didn't worry about it. I was sure Jonoco knew that I liked to fuck by now and I didn't care if he caught me with naked women, daylight or dark.

Failiela and Erieta both had their wind back now and I was hugging them to me. I told Erieta to dress again and change places with one of the women on the seat.

"Which one?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter. We are still a long way from my camp and I will have time for all of them before we arrive."

When she started dressing Failiela moved to do the same.

"You will stay with me my pet. I have grown fond of your lessons and I want the other women to show you what they can also. Be sure to ask them about anything they may do you don't understand."

She smiled as she lay back down to snuggle against me and resume her fondling of Dicky. He let me know he was fond of her himself.

The other women came to me one at a time and they didn't seem put out in the least by their summons. They all were stripping off their tunics and trousers as soon as they reached my spot and as I licked their pussies they sucked on Dicky. I was afraid I would have to break down and fuck the last one as I hadn't blown a load yet, and I was starting to feel the need.

She made sure it didn't come to that. I don't think she would have minded a dicking. Her cock sucking was excellent and when she finally got my dickhead into her throat I made sure to give her something to swallow as I licked her clitty to climax.

She dressed and returned to the seat then sending Erieta back to join Failiela and I. I had Erieta naked again nearly at once and spent the rest of the trip playing with her and Failiela.

Georgo let me know when we were nearing camp and I had my playthings dress while I put my dick away and zipped up. As soon as I had paid my respects to Daleana, Suleita, and Britta I intended to fuck the bejesus out of Erieta and probably Failiela too.

I wasn't going to forget Getia, Morona or Cahttiea, the other three in the buckboard either, especially Cahttiea who had given me the deep throat.

It was time to unass and unload now though as we entered camp. I let Bigglieo handle all the unloading arrangements and made sure Jonoco, Danlo, and Nadlo knew Sahto and Talvo were to help them with the horses, including posting a guard down river and up river so the horses could graze outside tonight since they hadn't been given much time to graze yesterday or today.

I told them to just build a couple of fires down river and one up river and post at least two at each end. I figured our constant presence had already made straying into our territory a seldom thing for predators.

I was also fairly certain Prince, King, and Rover, who all roamed the camp pretty much freely now, had pissed on everything in sight to mark their territories. Surely they were providing plenty of deterent for sneak thieves. It wouldn't be a complete, do not enter sign for predators, but since it was probably a pretty strong and prevalent scent by now I thought it would make most of them just go elsewhere.

I had Failiela come with me to meet my mates while her mother was busy unloading their things. When we entered the cave my mates rushed to me for kisses and hugs and when they saw Failiela I thought some of them might piss their trousers with excitement. I just knew they thought I had brought her here to fuck her.

"This is Failiela my beauties. She and her mother kept me company during the long ride back."

My mates surrounded Failiela and all tried to talk at once, asking if I had treated she and her mother with kindness to start and working their way from there.

They soon realized Failiela would have nothing to say about me that could give them a chance for reprimand. They didn't let up though and she had to keep all of them entertained with what she knew of my exploits at her camp.

Dalia and Shelalliea finally took pity on me and began cooking. Shelalliea made a move close to my heart when she brought me a mug of coffee. The next time I looked at the group surrounding Failiela I saw that Shallea, Shaala, Jaiya, Ladeliea, and Melieta had joined the party and when I saw Dieta leaving I knew she was surely gone to fetch Kateata, Cailayia, Jalieta, and Balalia at the least. It seemed I was going to get a good going over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.