John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 50

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 50 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"We did not know that it would grow before, but when we needed more room it did," Maia pointed out.

"Where did you sleep at the other camp, you didn't have to stay in Georgo's buckboard did you?" Winna asked.

"No, the unmated women were worried that some of the troublesome ones would sneak into the hut to force them since they knew the women would be leaving the next day."

"Good, did you fuck them all?" Roweea asked.

"No, I kissed and played with them all though."

"Please don't tell us that you didn't fuck any of them," Waaya said.

"Well I don't like to kiss and tell, but since you are my mates I will tell you. I did fuck Kateata, you said she was the prettiest one, the one that was beside me when we got back here."

"Why did you leave her with the unmated ones then? Why didn't you bring her here to live with us?" Jaada asked, almost indignantly.

"Because I wanted Dieta and Geera to go and fetch her out of the unmated women's cave later."

I explained Kateata's problem then and told them it was the reason I had fucked her. I also told them she liked to resist and that I wanted Dieta and Geera to go and make a big show of bringing her to my bed.

Roweea was quick to ask if she could go also and then Maia wanted to get in on it too. I let them talk me into it, but said it would have to wait until I was back from the next trip.

"Must you leave us alone for another night?" Merita asked.

"I'm afraid I will have to do it again. We will have to train a new team tomorrow and they will have to learn mostly during the trip. I must go with the men who go tomorrow to make sure all the horses will do right. I will not go the next time though. We will have all the horses trained to at least pull a travois by then and I can let the others make any other trips that are needed."

"If you must go we will be all right. I hope you plan to show us how much you missed us tonight though," Gema said.

"I do, but I must ask you something else. Do any of you like to hunt?"

They looked at me like I might be addle headed for a minute and then they all said they did. Some of them hadn't hunted much in the last year or two but they all said they wished they could hunt more.

I told them what Kateata had said to me about women having to try harder since they weren't as strong with a spear and they agreed.

"I think I know of a weapon you could use that would be easier. It can fly much harder and farther than a spear. Would you like for me to get you some?"

"I am afraid of the thunder John," Jaada said, and most of the others said they were also.

"I wasn't thinking of the thunder. The weapon I'm speaking of casts an arrow, it is like a spear but much smaller. I will show you when I come back."

That seemed to satisfy them and they were tired of talking. They swarmed me then and began removing my clothes. Duty called and I spent the next three hours doing mine.

The smell of coffee was in the air when I woke the next morning. The bed was empty though except for me. My mates were all over near the cooking fire and by the time I had my clothes on I could smell bacon frying. I took a little side trip to visit my urinal and then made my way to the smells that were making my stomach rumble.

"Good morning my lovelies. How is everyone this morning?"

"We are feeling fine today, but sad again. We will miss you tonight. We are going to spend some time getting to know Kateata and the other unmated ones you brought today though," Dalia said.

"That will be good. Please don't give away my secret though."

"We won't. We like to give surprises too," Merita assured me and they all smiled about it.

"It sounds to me that John has already given her one big surprise," Roweea said, and then they all laughed.

We ate breakfast together and I had plenty of coffee. When I'd finished I went to the computer to send in an order. I'd done some thinking so it didn't take too long though some of the specifications required a little explaining.

I made an inquiry first to see if anyone was watching. The last snafu must have been enough for them. I got a response at once. I ordered a compound bow for all my mates and Kateata. I instructed that they be custom fitted and asked if they knew enough about them to do it correctly.

The one on duty said they would make sure to find out all they needed to know. I also ordered a bow for myself and a thousand titanium arrows for each of us. The broadheads would have to be custom made also, mostly from titanium, since I wasn't going to spend the weight for run of the mill steel models.

One bit of weight I did splurge on was for wedding rings for all my mates. They were to be custom fitted also. I had always had my own idea about wedding rings. The ones for my mates and myself would resemble not a ring, but a cylinder whose length was to be as long as possible without restraining the movement of the knuckle or finger. It was also to have about twice the wall thickness of a normal wedding ring.

I remembered wanting some T-shirts for them and the operator assured me that they could easily obtain all the dimensions they would need without the women realizing it. The T-shirts would come to just below their pussy lips, providing proper coverage only when they were standing. These weren't really for any utility, they were for my benefit. It would give my girls something to put on in the mornings for breakfast time and would still allow me plenty of opportunities to fondle the flesh.

I also ordered several archery targets that would protect the arrows while they were practicing. As I was finishing the order I decided to get them all a 22 rifle. It would be a good starter weapon for them and would help them get over their fear of firearms.

It could also be used efficiently with small game and even deer sized animals after they had gained sufficient marksmanship. These rifles would be the lightest yet, since I called for titanium barrels with only steel liners. I stated that they should give sub minute of angle accuracy out to one hundred yards. Let the aliens figure that one out.

What the hell, I ordered one for myself too. They were to have only iron sights to start. I would worry about scopes after I had taught them to aim the old fashioned way.

One quick flash made me think of something else that would come in handy. I asked for a Blackberry device that could communicate my wishes if I thought of something while I was away from the computer.

The operator on the other end told me they would get to work on it at once and that they would send it to one of my pockets when it was ready. Damn what service. I thanked him or her and signed off.

My girls were going over what I would be taking with me as I finished so I went outside to get things going. Danlo, Jonoco, and Nadlo were down near the horse caves with Bigglieo. I had Jonoco and Nadlo get Jane and Sally to harness.

When they were ready I sent them to bring first the wagon and then the buckboard and I asked Bigglieo to get Galto and take him to cut some more travois poles. Danlo and I caught Bonehead and Dolly. They were about to become a team. They were calm enough as we put the harness on them for the first time and stood patiently as I made adjustments to it so that it would fit them properly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.