John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 48

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 48 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I guess I drifted off for a few minutes. I woke with a mouth kissing around mine and a hand exploring the hair on my chest and one of my nipples. I wasn't sure which one she was but as I drew her head up to kiss those lips my hand was doing a little exploring of its own.

It found a much rounder and fatter pair of titties and they were topped by plumper nipples. It was probably Cailayia - she owned the biggest titties in the unmated women's hut.

I began worrying the plump buds right away and then I rolled her to her back to get my lips around one of them. I moved my body between her thighs as I did it, forcing them apart with my knees. She tensed too and I'm sure she thought her virginity would be a thing of the past shortly.

It would have bent my back too much to fuck her and suck her nipples at the same time so I settled with my dick somewhere down between her knees and my abdomen resting on her bush as I sucked avidly at the titty I was latched onto.

Her legs were splayed widely but lying flat against the furs. As her temperature rose she wasn't getting the contact with her sex from my body that she now wanted. She pulled her knees up and as it got better she crossed her ankles behind my ass and began humping against my stomach as I upped the ante from sucking her nipples to nibbling them.

Cailayia was making a plaintive, but faint near growl with every breath now and as my nibbling on her nipples got more firm and demanding her ass's humping took on a real importance to her. I let her buck against me until she got herself off and when her legs returned limply to the sleeping furs I let my weight rest on her body and used her titties as pillows while I gave her ass the groping it deserved.

Dicky was bored with all the build up and no spelunking. He wanted to get into something, anything. The ill-mannered bastard could just wait as far as I was concerned. I was now determined not to let him breach any gates tonight. He had garnered some sympathy from me though, especially after he started drooling and aching.

I was beginning to think the only other girl in here didn't want to play. She hadn't come up close and all the others were back in their own furs and from the sound of their breathing they were asleep. Was Kateata afraid, shy or just not interested? I was still horny so I decided to find out for sure.

I wiggled my way nearer her. When I got close I could tell she was only feigning sleep. Her breathing was seemingly calm but it wasn't from sleep. She was trying to fool me. That deserved a little attention itself.

She was lying on her side facing away from me so I quietly spooned up behind her until Dicky was comfortably between her ass cheeks. They were prominent and firm but very comfortable. She didn't move away or press her ass back either. She continued with her sleep charade.

I lay an arm over her and found a titty, first squeezing it and then teasing the nipple with a finger and thumb. It swelled almost at once and her ass gave just the slightest push back to me. I put my lips to her neck to kiss it and then explored up to her earlobe with my tongue.

"What are you doing John?" Kateata asked, in a low whisper.

"I am trying to find out if you are as luscious as you looked with your clothes on."

"But I am unmated, you mustn't do this to me," she whispered again.

"I have done nothing but play with you so far. It will not be known and I am enjoying the feel of you."

She didn't say anything else, she just sighed and wiggled her ass a little. Mentioning it, the view of Kateata in her clothes, had brought it back to my mind. She had by far the prettiest face and though their clothes did a good job of hiding them her body had seemed curvy and delightful even while she was dressed. Playing with her titties had already let me know the tunic had caused me to underestimate them and her nipples were proving to be sensitive and more substantial than I would have thought.

"You won't really do it to me then?" she asked, still whispering.

"I can't promise that. Your friends have already gotten me very excited and your body is making me even more excited."

She didn't tense and actually seemed to wiggle her ass against my dick a little more aggressively. I left off titty play and moved my hand down to her bush. As I searched for her wet slit with my fingers she opened her legs to help me. It wasn't so much that she gave me room that made me think a little - it was the way that she did it.

She not only opened her thighs, she opened them wider and she cocked her hips to make her wetness easier to get to, almost as if she knew what I needed. She sighed more loudly as my fingers found her lips and she seemed to be able to press back against my dick and push her pussy to my fingers at the same time.

Kateata was wet and warm and her hips were trying to establish a rhythm already. I pushed a finger between her lips expecting to find her hymen and there wasn't one. Realization came to me at once, and as I slid the finger up into her she groaned lowly and her pussy nibbled at it.

I did a little nibbling of my own on her earlobe as I realized that at least Dicky's dreams had come true. Kateata had no cherry to pluck, whether she had already been fucked (my guess) or had lost it some other way, there was no need for me to pass up a shot of her pussy.

Her ass was in rhythm now and her breathing was excited. I slipped another finger up into her wet wiggling pussy. She was very tight but very wet also. I backed away from her a little and pulled her toward me rolling her to her back. Then I kissed her lips and let my tongue enter her mouth. Her tongue was waiting and she seemed eager for the kiss.

"Oh John, I know I can't stop you, but you shouldn't do this to me," Kateata said, louder now.

"I am a leader and you are joining my camp. If I want you I will take you. If you are mated or if you aren't I will take you when I want you," I told her, loudly enough to wake the others I hoped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.