John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 32

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 32 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

It was daylight when I woke again. All the women except Dalia were already up and dressed. Dalia was cuddled up to me and when I opened my eyes she was looking at me. She smiled as I woke.

"I have been waiting for you John. You have had us all now except me and I am waiting for my turn," she said, as her hand began playing with my dick.

"I am nearly ready for your turn too Dalia," I said, taking hold of a big titty.

She moved slightly away from me then and down to take my dick in her mouth. She caressed the head with her tongue and then gave me some gentle suction. It was a rush for me as I felt the blood flowing into my dick and it began to rise.

When it began climbing she took her mouth off it and began licking my balls, giving them wide swipes with her flattened tongue. She sucked one into her mouth for a little then she let it out and sucked in the other one. I was fully hard after only a few seconds of this.

"I see how to make you ready quickly now. I don't know if I will tell the others or not," she said, teasing me.

I pulled her back up to me and kissed her as I slid my hand into her bush seeking her pussy. It was wet when I found it and I was sure as hell ready. I pushed her to the bed and she spread her long legs in welcome and as I got between them her hand was right there to guide me in.

"John I think you have grown. It feels longer than it looked and it already looked long," she said.

I pressed my lips to hers then and as she put me in her place I pushed in firmly. She hugged me tighter then and her legs went around me at once.

"It is grand John. It feels so good in me. Do it to me hard John. I like it hard."

Dalia had said the magic words. I liked to get down to it and she seemed ready for it as I gave her a good hard shove.

"Yes, that's it John. That's how I like it. What did Geera tell me? I know. Fuck me John. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast John. Fuck me."

I did. Dalia was the biggest of them and if anybody could take it she could. I trusted she would tell me if I got too rough and I just started banging her box. She seemed to eat it up.

"Oh yes, John, yes. That's the way I like it. Fuck me harder John, and faster please!"

I did my best to help her out. Soon I was plowing it to her at full strength. She pulled my head down so she could whisper in my ear.

"That's what I like John. I like for you to fuck me hard. I love it. I'm your woman now John and you can fuck me as hard as you want to. I can take it John so fuck me harder."

I was going nuts by now. This was the first time I had ever just rared back and pounded a woman as hard as I could. She was with the program too as she crushed my hips to her with her strong legs and squeezed me tightly in her arms. Her ass was hammering right back at me and she gave as well as she was getting.

All good things must come to an end and I knew I was a short timer at this. She was shorter though and suddenly she just craned her neck back and wailed. It set me off and I did some grunting and groaning of my own for a while before I just slumped down on her.

She got her wind back before I did, rolled me to my back and proceeded to clean up the mess. It was an experience in itself, but I was a little too winded to fully enjoy it. When she was through she lay back beside me and put her arms around me.

"That was wonderful John. I am so happy to be one of your mates. Geera told me she would make your coffee this morning and so when you are ready I'm sure it will be waiting for you," She said, and kissed me again before she got up.

I was up just a few minutes later, dressing and heading out to find a bush to water. As always in the morning I began thinking about my new bathroom. No time to worry about it today though. I went back into the cave for my coffee and breakfast and while I was eating I saw the women were all getting ready to go gathering. They said their good byes and left before I'd finished.

I found Bigglieo and told him what was up with the others. He knew exactly where their camp was and felt confident he could get the wagon and other horses there. I explained we needed to try and get a couple more horses a little travois training first and he agreed to go find Jonoco, Galto, and Danlo to help.

It took about three hours to make two more travois and teach Jolly, Bonehead, and another mare, Nelda, how to behave with them. Bigglieo harnessed the wagon then while Galto went to get his mate to pack them some traveling food. In another hour they were well on their way. It would be easy getting there but it might be a little trouble heading back with three green travois horses in use. I'd kept Ben here in case I wanted him.

Picking must have been good for the women because they had already been back to unload things twice. Maia had stayed on the last trip and fixed me a meal. I asked her if the other women didn't want to eat and she told me that when gathering they usually ate some of what they were taking. It made perfect sense.

I was slightly at loose ends for the moment and decided now was as good a time as any to start on the bathroom, excuse me, bathing facility. I went to my computer and sat down, firing it up and sending a note explaining what I was about to do. It was easier than I thought once I got started.

At first I thought I would ask for enough tubs for each of us to have one, but then decided on one single seater, one which would hold four, another to accommodate ten and a giant one which would handle twenty or so. I didn't have to draw them out so I just specified the size and style for them with text explanations. All were to have Jacuzzi style pumps and air injection for plenty of bubbles, asking for heated air in the process so it wouldn't cool the water off. I also specified they all be able to handle soap or shampoo if we wanted. I'd already seen all I wanted to of the hotel tubs warning you not to put such in the water.

I settled for four crappers with privacy cubicles and a urinal right out in the open for me. I cheerfully noted the toilet paper dispenser should be large enough to hold plenty of ass ribbon to last until they could refill them and specified the paper should be hidden so only the next sheet would be visible and appear to be coming out of the wall.

After I laid out a twenty-five foot vanity with ten sinks in it and one sheet mirror running its entire length and got no complaints from Argent and company I sprung for a three-occupant shower, a six-occupant size, and a giant communal shower with dozens of heads which would hold all of us and more. Still I got no balking from above.

I'd once been in a hotel that claimed to have a hot tub and when I went to it I found what amounted to a tiny swimming pool about twenty-five feet by twelve feet and whose depth went from four feet to six and a half feet. I decided the size was about right but figured five feet was deep enough on the deep end and four and a half would be shallow enough on the other.

I was getting close to being stumped by now, but I threw in four bidets in privacy cubicles and thinking about towels and wash cloths I added plenty of those, a big closet to keep them in, and two washers and dryers to keep them clean along with a years worth of detergent, softener, soap, shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste, shaving cream, razors, combs and brushes of all descriptions that I could recall.

Still getting no complaints from my handlers made me decide to go hawg wild. I added specifications calling for everything to be done in marble with gold, not gold plated, faucets and fixtures. I noted the lighting was to be at their discretion, but I expected a professional job of it. When they still didn't squeal I added a large sauna and then a full steam room.

Finally I got a message on the screen telling me I had vastly exceeded what they were planning. It wasn't from Argent but from someone else who was manning the link. I typed back asking why I hadn't been notified before I proceeded so far past their expectations.

The response was he had been attending to something else and hadn't noticed I was working on the bathing facility, seeming to convey he had more important things to do than watch me. I thought about it for a second and got a little pissed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.